The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Why can't his wife or his sister just say Joe you're 81 and If we lose trump is going to cause a civil war as he is 78. We look to America for hope and if the Donald is back in.

I'm intune with all political countries and no offence but how could both parties have men who should be at home enjoying the latter years in life be running again for office? It baffles not just me but many friends I have around America.

Is there any other Americans thinking the same or in a similar way? Ones got onset dementia and the other is demented. That's what it looks and sounds like every time I see the pair of them, Why pick Kamala Harris as V.P if the democrats don't think she is up to being president?

The Rock said on Joe Rogan he had been asked he didn't say is which party but doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Why can't his wife or his sister just say Joe you're 81 and If we lose trump is going to cause a civil war as he is 78. We look to America for hope and if the Donald is back in.

I'm intune with all political countries and no offence but how could both parties have men who should be at home enjoying the latter years in life be running again for office? It baffles not just me but many friends I have around America.

Is there any other Americans thinking the same or in a similar way? Ones got onset dementia and the other is demented. That's what it looks and sounds like every time I see the pair of them, Why pick Kamala Harris as V.P if the democrats don't think she is up to being president?

The Rock said on Joe Rogan he had been asked he didn't say is which party but doesn't take a genius to figure it out.
I know plenty of Americans who definitely wish we had someone else besides these two, and I mean we do, but sadly no one in any of the other parties ever have a chance of winning sadly. You almost have to even go out of your way to find out what these people are for and their policies because they don’t get the time that Joe and Donald get.

Reactions: Doom and Jacob Fatu

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I know plenty of Americans who definitely wish we had someone else besides these two, and I mean we do, but sadly no one in any of the other parties ever have a chance of winning sadly. You almost have to even go out of your way to find out what these people are for and their policies because they don’t get the time that Joe and Donald get.
I've heard Gavin Newsom name for Democrats a lot on a political website I frequent but I know little of him. I'm a Democrat and trump for republicans is sad as there's a lot of talented women and men just looked past.

It seems like many things blaze it's not what you know it's who you know and if donors for the republican party don't care that trump took official papers not meant to leave the white house then that actually makes me sad as it will have a devastating effect not just in the usa if he's elected but worldwide as the far right is on the rise and it's not good.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I've heard Gavin Newsom name for Democrats a lot on a political website I frequent but I know little of him. I'm a Democrat and trump for republicans is sad as there's a lot of talented women and men just looked past.

It seems like many things blaze it's not what you know it's who you know and if donors for the republican party don't care that trump took official papers not meant to leave the white house then that actually makes me sad as it will have a devastating effect not just in the usa if he's elected but worldwide as the far right is on the rise and it's not good.
yeah France just went stupid, Italy earlier did too. it's not good and I am also very concerned at the world damage they can do especially if Trump (an angry trump) gets back into office somehow.

It's also hard to not feel like the game is rigged and the Democrats are almost losing on purpose or whoever is pulling the strings wants it this way. You would think beating a criminal would be easy but they insist on running an 81 year old man fsr?????

Reactions: Jacob Fatu

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
we're gonna end up going RIGHT too with Trudeau doing the usual conservative playbook and running the country into the ground before he leaves office

• Wow

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
we're gonna end up going RIGHT too with Trudeau doing the usual conservative playbook and running the country into the ground before he leaves office
The American election is going to be when whomever wins ( biden I hope ) will be the catalyst for war not just in Ukraine but an uprising not seen since world war 2 I sincerely hope not but there's no denying it the far right are on the rise . I'm not saying world war 3 but a war of democracy v totalitarian leaders the ilk of Putin and the Chinese leader. Italy already has a far right prime minster.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The American election is going to be when whomever wins ( biden I hope ) will be the catalyst for war not just in Ukraine but an uprising not seen since world war 2 I sincerely hope not but there's no denying it the far right are on the rise . I'm not saying world war 3 but a war of democracy v totalitarian leaders the ilk of Putin and the Chinese leader. Italy already has a far right prime minster.
history does not repeat but it rhymes and I agree with you, the rise of the right in europe and elsewhere was a catalyst for WW2 so it's certainly concerning - especially with housing crisises in a lot of very rich nations. the lower and middle class is eventually gonna get violent , right now they are angry and the hard right is selling them magic beans - never ends well. I'm certainly feeling uneasy

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
history does not repeat but it rhymes and I agree with you, the rise of the right in europe and elsewhere was a catalyst for WW2 so it's certainly concerning - especially with housing crisises in a lot of very rich nations. the lower and middle class is eventually gonna get violent , right now they are angry and the hard right is selling them magic beans - never ends well. I'm certainly feeling uneasy
Your the first person who has agreed with me . My mates are like ah you and politics just chill it will work it self out. I said to my best mate but when . He couldn't answer me with a decent answer not in our lifetime was the lame answer.

Four million people in this country voted for Reform and got four MPs . Those four million want to hang there heads in shame. Farage just said he will in this parliament get ready for 2029 to take on labour . The only way that will happen is if the parties of the right align and I hope the moderates don't even contemplate it. Also I think cannabis should be legalized so the government can put a tax on it so dealers don't make all the profit and do what many economies in Europe have done.
The tax will help bring money in as we can't put tax on anything else.

Gas companies should be first in line to be paying there fair share unlike under the Tories where the poor were taxed and it was a case of eating or put the heating on. I've seen the ques and it's very sad in 2024 . Families queuing for food handouts, it's shameful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
yeah France just went stupid, Italy earlier did too. it's not good and I am also very concerned at the world damage they can do especially if Trump (an angry trump) gets back into office somehow.
It's not even Trump... it's the group of far-right and ultra-conservative people and businesses in the background, who will shape the US for years, maybe even decades to come through the pipeline that is Trump and the GOP. The first term was already a shitshow, where they already caused a lot of problems for the future of the US, but were also held back by the chaos and bizarreness of the whole situation. Plus too many people realized too late that he would actually win it and then they couldn't be sure how it all will go down.

Now though... the people and businesses in the background know exactly what they can do and could "achieve", if the second term ends up happening. This is going the be way, way worse than the first term.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
It's not even Trump... it's the group of far-right and ultra-conservative people and businesses in the background, who will shape the US for years, maybe even decades to come through the pipeline that is Trump and the GOP. The first term was already a shitshow, where they already caused a lot of problems for the future of the US, but were also held back by the chaos and bizarreness of the whole situation. Plus too many people realized too late that he would actually win it and then they couldn't be sure how it all will go down.

Now though... the people and businesses in the background know exactly what they can do and could "achieve", if the second term ends up happening. This is going the be way, way worse than the first term.

Spot on post Looch.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

The economy added 206,000 jobs last month, new government data shows, but unemployment inched above 4% for the first time in over two years.

The June jobs report, released Friday morning by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, showed somewhat hotter hiring than economists had expected, with analysts anticipating 200,000 nonfarm job gains. That still marked a slowdown since May, whose level was revised down — from 272,000 to 218,000.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
The first woman chancellor of the exchequer in Rachel Reeves, history in the making. Never thought I'd see this in my lifetime. We need a work and pensions and Culture, Digital and media secretaries as the ones who were meant to be lost seats Jon Ashworth and Thangam Debonaire. To pro Palestine independence new MPs.

Bring in Douglas Alexander as work and pensions secretary he's a former international development secretary and has cabinet experience, plus I'd put Stephen Kinnock as culture secretary.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

A Nashville judge late Thursday night ruled that no records related to the mass shooting at the Covenant School, where three adults and three children were killed, will be released at this time. The decision comes more than 14 months after several groups sued for access to documents withheld by Metro Nashville in the aftermath of the shooting.

It is expected that at least one of the plaintiffs that sued seeking the records will appeal.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Your the first person who has agreed with me . My mates are like ah you and politics just chill it will work it self out. I said to my best mate but when . He couldn't answer me with a decent answer not in our lifetime was the lame answer.

Four million people in this country voted for Reform and got four MPs . Those four million want to hang there heads in shame. Farage just said he will in this parliament get ready for 2029 to take on labour . The only way that will happen is if the parties of the right align and I hope the moderates don't even contemplate it. Also I think cannabis should be legalized so the government can put a tax on it so dealers don't make all the profit and do what many economies in Europe have done.
The tax will help bring money in as we can't put tax on anything else.

Gas companies should be first in line to be paying there fair share unlike under the Tories where the poor were taxed and it was a case of eating or put the heating on. I've seen the ques and it's very sad in 2024 . Families queuing for food handouts, it's shameful.
Agree w all of it and it was shameful the Tories didn't call a gen elec when the original doofus got fired/resigned. Then the woman replacement also resigned. Shit show.

On the cannabis, seems inevitable with Germany of all places leading the charge. I'm in Canada so we already won that fight thankfully.

N I'm with u on being frustrated n friends or colleagues blowing u off. I've been ringing alarm bells since Bush Jr...it's gotten so much worse than I imagined already

Reactions: Doom and Jacob Fatu