The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
They ask us nicely to conserve energy bc we have the freedom to do so or have the grid fail...again. And no one does it bc they assume their neighbor isn't so why should they suffer when the grid will fail anyway. Very freedom, very American

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What does Texas need to do to fix their energy grid?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I couldn't tell you, everyone just points fingers depending on who you ask to the democrats or the Republicans. I think it's at least partly bc we don't outsource any energy from nearby states as we've always been independent which was never an issue until the last few summers when it's been significantly hotter and people are running the ACs more. And I know for sure the last time the grid has a major failure in 2018 or so, literally nothing was done to improve it, only to point blame lol

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
We've invested decently in wind but not as much as we should for the sheer amount of dead land we have that could be used for windmills, still one of the highest producers of the country in wind power I think tho. Why we haven't done more for solar especially now idk tho, so much opportunity there in a state this size

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
What does Texas need to do to fix their energy grid?

I know this is conspiracy talk, but I've listened and read about our Power Grids being hacked recently. Not sure if it is true or not, but that should be a priority. Not sure which of the three it was (or if it were multiple).

There are a few things we can also do without relying on the government to fix shit for us. I own a few generators which have been very useful during the ice/snow storm we had a few years ago (our snow and ice storms are jokes compared to your area). However, I've been looking into getting solar panels for my home. I've saw that you can actually get grants to have them installed. Which would be great.

There is something else we have been doing that sounds intriguing, that I'll post about later.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Swamps said:
I know this is conspiracy talk, but I've listened and read about our Power Grids being hacked recently. Not sure if it is true or not, but that should be a priority. Not sure which of the three it was (or if it were multiple). There are a few things we can also do without relying on the government to fix shit for us. I own a few generators which have been very useful during the ice/snow storm we had a few years ago (our snow and ice storms are jokes compared to your area). However, I've been looking into getting solar panels for my home. I've saw that you can actually get grants to have them installed. Which would be great. There is something else we have been doing that sounds intriguing, that I'll post about later.
Investing in solar yourself is a great move if you can afford it. The grants help up front and depending on your state you might get some tax breaks every year too, plus it should pay for itself after a few years, only think I'm not sure of of the maintenence costs of the panels themselves might negate what you save in standard electricity

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

this isnt poltics as much as as science but I'm too lazy to make a new thread, cool stuff here

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Yahoo said:
This Is America's #1 Most Craveable Fast-Food Burger, Customers Say
Emily Boyette
Eat This, Not That!July 11, 2022, 12:23 PM
Almost half of all fast-food chains have a burger at the core of their menu. But just because burgers are such a ubiquitous fast-food item does not mean every brand that makes one knows how to knock our socks off with a top-notch creation.

In fact, a new survey conducted by data company Technomic revealed all the intricate considerations that separate a craveable burger from a mediocre one. In order to find America's favorite burger in 2022, the chain asked fast-food customers to rank burgers based on their craveability. And believe it or not, regardless of all the fancy new kids on the block, America's palate still favors an oldie but a goodie.

But first things first—let's start with some runner-ups. Taking a commendable third spot was Burger King. Usually runner up to McDonald's, consumers ranked the craveability of the chain's burger at 54.4%, stating that the char on the burger patties was something special and that the Whopper was their go-to menu item, according to Restaurant Business.

In second place with a 61.2% craveability rate was Krystal, a chain that's recently been putting some serious efforts into making a comeback. While a bigger bite can appeal to some, the chain's mini burgers are what draws customers to the chain. The slider-sized burgers are steamed to keep the sandwich tender and juicy.

And the winner happens to also be known for slider-sized burgers. Coming in first place, White Castle proves once again that being America's oldest fast-food chain doesn't mean being behind the times.

According to Restaurant Business, 72.4% of customers ranked White Castle as having the most craveable burger, with their petite square burgers having been made the same way for over 100 years. White Castle punches its burger patties with holes and places them over piles of chopped onions to steam.

white castle slider
white castle slider
Customers who participated in the survey made claims like "the steamed burgers are the best," "they're the best little cheeseburgers on the planet," and "only White Castle makes them like that and they're certainly craveable."

It seems that steaming is key, but White Castle has also accomplished efficiency by using their tried-and-true cooking tactic. Turns out, the holes in the burger patties are actually the secret to cooking them faster and keeping up with high demand.

A White Castle worker in 1954 named Earl Howell is to thank for this. He noted this theory he had, and after management saw that it worked, going forward, every White Castle in America put five holes in their patties. Safe to say, Howell is now in the White Castle Employee Hall of Fame.

The onions underneath the burger patties also play a key craveability role—they help steam the meat and flavor the entire sandwich. Onions hold a lot of water, so when exposed to heat, they release a ton of steam. The holes in the patties help the steam to cook throughout the inside and outside of the burger. Once the buns are placed on top, the onion flavor travels through the meat and into the bread.

White Castle burgers require no flipping, standing out from the other contesting chains. Something to think about!

Damn, third place Chris!? You slipping!

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

this isnt poltics as much as as science but I'm too lazy to make a new thread, cool stuff here

Did he see any space boobs?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Same as the study that found Democrats don't want Biden lol apparently Biden ONLY polls favorable against Trump and not other Republicans....which means that's probably gonna be the election again lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Same as the study that found Democrats don't want Biden lol apparently Biden ONLY polls favorable against Trump and not other Republicans....which means that's probably gonna be the election again lmao

Biden’s approval ratings are abysmal. GOP will easily win in 2024 if they can abandon Trump. Only a handful of his endorsed primary candidates even won these last elections. His brand is dying fast and establishment needs to move on.

I know people around here don’t like him, but if Ron DeSantis runs, game over for Democrats, who I don’t think will try to challenge Biden unless he steps down.

Reactions: Swamps

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

The top story, one of the pieces of evidence is one of Trump's "Twitter drafts" so I'm taking that with a grain of salt, seems a weird thing to have been able to have been attained at all lol but omg the bottom one :lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I generally stay out of the Jan. 6 stuff, but I don’t think it’s disputed he asked people to March to the capital. He made those claims publicly, didn’t he?

For me the question is can you prove he wanted them to breach the actual premises and storm inside.