The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Swamps said:
You gave me a like on a post earlier....
I always do when it's actually funny, but yet you still bitch

• Love
Reactions: Swamps

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Everyone get so disrespectful in this thread. :smh

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Deezy said:
Everyone get so disrespectful in this thread. :smh
You have a high reaction score, you don't understand Swamps's pain bro

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You've already told him, he'll continue if you keep reminding him not to bc he's Swamps. I did notice that he always claims to want to have a real debate in here but never responded to any of your posts about those truckers he supports :mj

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

these are the people leading and funding this stuff. educating yourself is easy .

WHAT IS THE DIAGOLON?

Diagolon can be categorized as an “accelerationist” group, according to researchers who study extremism.

Director of the Centre for Bias, Hate and Extremism at Ontario Tech University Barbara Perry defined accelerationism as the “intent on accelerating or fomenting a civil war, overturning what they see as the current corrupt, illegitimate order.”

In an email to CTVNews.ca Thursday, Perry listed violent groups such as The Base, Atomwaffen, and the Boogalo Boys as examples of adherents to that principle.

“For some, this resonates with the traditional RAHOWA, or Racial Holy War. For others, it represents an all-out civil war that would delegitimize and destabilize the current regime,” Perry said in her email. “Many accelerationists celebrated the events of January 6, 2021 in Washington DC as the onset of this civil war (e.g., The Base), hence the calls…for the Freedom Convoy to be our January 6. Some of these groups/individuals are among the most aggressive and volatile elements of the far-right, and as we saw in Coutts, heavily armed.”

Imagine that, a cop supporting white-nationalist turncoats. Show us your true colors some more!

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
You've already told him, he'll continue if you keep reminding him not to bc he's Swamps. I did notice that he always claims to want to have a real debate in here but never responded to any of your posts about those truckers he supports :mj
That's just the way he is. He blusters and blusters about wanting to debate but then when faced with someone who's actually willing to put in the work he fucking disappears; maybe just maybe, he doesn't actually give a shit and just wants to be a contrarian talking point.

No wonder people have him on ignore. He has no respect for other people's requests, always tries to rile people up, constantly acts superior specifically because nobody wants to deal with him, and calls it a victory when he simply doesn't realize the only reason he's tolerated is because he's only occasionally "funny".

Let's not even start on the offensive comments he's said about transgender people in the past.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
One cop reps them all......such broadstrokes.

Even I wouldn't do that.....and I don't have a good track record with the police.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

these are the people leading and funding this stuff. educating yourself is easy .

WHAT IS THE DIAGOLON?

Diagolon can be categorized as an “accelerationist” group, according to researchers who study extremism.

Director of the Centre for Bias, Hate and Extremism at Ontario Tech University Barbara Perry defined accelerationism as the “intent on accelerating or fomenting a civil war, overturning what they see as the current corrupt, illegitimate order.”

In an email to CTVNews.ca Thursday, Perry listed violent groups such as The Base, Atomwaffen, and the Boogalo Boys as examples of adherents to that principle.

“For some, this resonates with the traditional RAHOWA, or Racial Holy War. For others, it represents an all-out civil war that would delegitimize and destabilize the current regime,” Perry said in her email. “Many accelerationists celebrated the events of January 6, 2021 in Washington DC as the onset of this civil war (e.g., The Base), hence the calls…for the Freedom Convoy to be our January 6. Some of these groups/individuals are among the most aggressive and volatile elements of the far-right, and as we saw in Coutts, heavily armed.”

Imagine that, a cop supporting white-nationalist turncoats. Show us your true colors some more!

:heston

But no dawg, this convoy is about freedom, it has nothing to do with any right wing groups! You're just saying all this for likes on a wrestling forum!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:heston

But no dawg, this convoy is about freedom, it has nothing to do with any right wing groups! You're just saying all this for likes on a wrestling forum!
it's true! now let's all bow to the great shirtless horse man Putin while simultaneously cursing communism!

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
it's true! now let's all bow to the great shirtless horse man Putin while simultaneously cursing communism!
ALL HAIL THE NEW RUSSIAN EMPIRE

All it will take is the blood of hundreds of thousands of Ukranians, but then who's next? Those Georgians? Armenians? Belarusians? Estonians? Latvians?

How long until it's only a matter of time before they invade elsewhere and the rest of the world sits idly by and does all of jack and shit.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
That's just the way he is. He blusters and blusters about wanting to debate but then when faced with someone who's actually willing to put in the work he fucking disappears; maybe just maybe, he doesn't actually give a shit and just wants to be a contrarian talking point.

No wonder people have him on ignore. He has no respect for other people's requests, always tries to rile people up, constantly acts superior specifically because nobody wants to deal with him, and calls it a victory when he simply doesn't realize the only reason he's tolerated is because he's only occasionally "funny".

Let's not even start on the offensive comments he's said about transgender people in the past.

You really wanna go this route with me, G? I act superior? Who the fuck has been the ones throwing out insults in this thread? You only wanna say shit when I piss people off, but you don't say a goddamn thing when it's your pals acting the way you just described.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

It's a damn if I do and damn if I don't situation really. I say something, he'll continue. I don't, then they assume "nothing is wrong" and continue. I've had this bullshit with people in the past. I speak up from them doing dickhead things "OH YOU'RE JUST GIVING THEM A REACTION! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT" I don't and wait "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING BEFOREHAND! STOP BEING SO DRAMATIC!" It's bullshit. Genuinely. you speak up, you're fucked, and you don't you're fucked.

Whenever I put stuff in, I try to at least have some basis for knowledge from my education. Some of which, I honestly wish was more well known outside of people literally studying this for a living. Like, "Hey, here is what general rights you have under our constitution and in Canada, they are limited by section one." Or "The political spectrum is actually a bit more nuisances and complex and there are differences between liberalism, communism, facism, conservatism etc." Then I try to actually look at the argument itself. Arguably the only time I ignored parts of someone's argument on here was on purpose after you know what kinds of comments were made which instantly crossed a line.

Edit: And P.S: I am not immune to being wrong or corrected. I have said it before and I'll say it again and again.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Swamps said:
You really wanna go this route with me, G? I act superior? Who the fuck has been the ones throwing out insults in this thread? You only wanna say shit when I piss people off, but you don't say a goddamn thing when it's your pals acting the way you just described.
if you're talking about Jeff, him and Grim have been at each other's throats plenty of times :lol but also Grim is an admitted hypocrite it is true

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser