The rumored secret TNA investors are....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
02.jpg
- good cover up, harris

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Shame on you! They had an amazing run in the WWF in 1995 managed by our good friend Zeb Coulter... under the alias Uncle Zebekiah. Hang your head in shame!
I thought you were going to say the DOA with Krush.

Or any heel faction booked by Russo not named the corporate ministry. Since they were the muscle for almost everyone of them

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Fucks sake, Dixie, you should've sold the company to Toby Keith and JJ. Can't they just buy it now? You have a decent roster (plus your own additions), POP TV (so an actual TV deal which is better than what they have) and you can do GFW vs TNA once again but this time with championships on the line.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Another little rumor for this debacle/situation.
Another one of the names who's been trying to buy TNA from Dixie is a man named Tom Fore (real estate businessman).
Tom Fore was willing to buy TNA in full from Dixie, or at least majority shares (55% or more), and as a deal sweetener, would guarantee all TNA talent pay for 1 entire year if she sold to him.

Dixie turned this down because she wants majority ownership/power over the company

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I thought you were going to say the DOA with Krush.

Or any heel faction booked by Russo not named the corporate ministry. Since they were the muscle for almost everyone of them

Nah. I thought the 1995 run was more obscure and I was being silly.

Stopspot

Reaction score
So what's the update?
PWinsider has reached out to TNA, who are doing the "no comment" route in regards to Aroluxe gaining ownership/being creditors for TNA. Instead they are churning out the "TNA are in talks with multiple parties regarding investing in TNA" message that they have been using since January when Dixie started looking for investors.

It has been confirmed tho that Dixie did reach out to FightNet, Sony Six and Challenge TV (all international distributors, Canada, India and UK respectively) about them buying ten % each of TNA and being met with "WTF M8?" responses.