The Roman Empire starting to break through?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
Is it just me or did Roman Reigns get no where near as much heat as normal on SmackDown this week?!?

I actually thought sections of the crowd were going crazy for him although there was still a large chunk attempting to boo him out the building. Is this a sign that things just may be on the turnaround for him?

I have to say what a main event those guys put on SmackDown as well. Absolutely first class. First SmackDown I've seriously enjoyed watching for as long as I can remember. Good job WWE ! And great job to Roman Reigns, Uso's, Anderson/gallows and AJ Styles

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Unless we hear of actual live reports, I don't buy any reaction on SmackDown. The piped crowd reactions is one of the main reasons I quit watching.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Didn't watch smackdown, rarely do anyways. But was it the same 3v3 teams that were on raw?

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
Unless we hear of actual live reports, I don't buy any reaction on SmackDown. The piped crowd reactions is one of the main reasons I quit watching.

Interesting point, how does that happen on SmackDown more than any other show?

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
I just thought that minus the cheering which is obviously tampered with by the sounds of it that Reigns was getting some support when I was looking into the crowd and reading body language. There seemed to be quite a number supporting him but a lot dissing him at the same time. I don't know, I'm maybe just reading into it wrong...

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
safe to say those reactions are fake. WWE are known to mess with that shit when something isn't live. I would just wait for RAW or a PPV to find out haha

Reactions: RVD_86

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Nah, SmackDown has canned heat. It's pretty obvious the crowd reactions are fake, like when you hear Natalya or Big Show come out to a Steve Austin pop and all you can do is: :booker2: