The Rock's next opponent?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Last I heard, The Rock should be Bringing It again around Summerslam time. With Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar looking likely for that show already, my question to you, the good people of Pulseville, is who do you reckon The Great One will be facing at the summers biggest blockbuster?

Rematch with Cena?

Randy Orton?

CM Punk?

The Undertaker?

Or someone else maybe?

Enforcer

Reaction score
CM Punk and the Rock has potential to be a great battle of wit and words... I can't see them doing Rock Vs Taker at SS... nothing at stake really. A rematch with Cena unless they make Cena lose and turn heel... it's just pointless to have him beat the Rock again. Randy Orton would be a good "Match" but I don't know how or what the build up would be... it would be hard to make that match flow angle wise in my view.

I could see him taking on Jericho though... old heat between them, good matches... both with great verbal skills, would be a good rematch!

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I'd have to with Orton on this one. Maybe Cody Rhodes.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
He'll probably face CM Punk for the WWE Championship. Maybe Randy Orton. John Cena is unlikely but possible

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Hopefully, no one, because the WWE should be spending time building up guys like Dolph Ziggler instead of wasting time with an asshole that isn't a full time wrestler.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Hopefully, no one, because the WWE should be spending time building up guys like Dolph Ziggler instead of wasting time with an asshole that isn't a full time wrestler.

If I could i would close this thread because this comment is going to start an uproar if Rock is an asshole or not. :lol:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
It seems weird to me that even with the "once in a lifetime" tag that WWE wouldn't run a Rock/Cena rematch at some point.

Rock vs. Orton in a battle of 3rd generation wrestlers would be pretty cool.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It seems weird to me that even with the "once in a lifetime" tag that WWE wouldn't run a Rock/Cena rematch at some point.

Rock vs. Orton in a battle of 3rd generation wrestlers would be pretty cool.

Rock said that he wants to be wwe champion again. Maybe he'll face Punk for the title. He could face John Cena in a #1 contenders match. I think Cena will win because if he's facing Undertaker at 29 then he can't go into it without beating Rock

Starlight

Rock vs CM Punk and Randy Orton vs Rock are two good ideal matches.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
As fun as a CM Punk feud would be, I can't see it. Punk/Lesnar yes, since the theory is that eventually Brock becomes champ plus you got the Heyman factor. If Punk and Rock were to meet, Punk would have to drop the belt first.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
As fun as a CM Punk feud would be, I can't see it. Punk/Lesnar yes, since the theory is that eventually Brock becomes champ plus you got the Heyman factor. If Punk and Rock were to meet, Punk would have to drop the belt first.

Back when he cut his "infamous" promo on Raw, Punk did name drop Dwayne and say it made him sick that he was in the main event of Wrestlemania. It's at least one way to get them to feud, and I'm still not sure Punk will be the champ come Summerslam.