THE ROCK Says.......... What?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CYERON

Jobber
Reaction score
Since this is a minute after registering on this forum and this is my first Thread, be patience to tell me if I do any mistake like 'posting in a wrong section' :)
My problem is,

THE ROCK says he is FINALLY come back after 10 long years... Then what about the last year (2012) WrestleMania 28, THE ROCK Vs John Cena once in a Lifetime match & everything happened to make the way for that match on WWE storyline..?

I don't understand. Anyone explain me this complicated scenes please..

Thanks in advanced! :)

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
CYERON said:
Since this is a minute after registering on this forum and this is my first Thread, be patience to tell me if I do any mistake like 'posting in a wrong section' :)
My problem is,

THE ROCK says he is FINALLY come back after 10 long years... Then what about the last year (2012) WrestleMania 28, THE ROCK Vs John Cena once in a Lifetime match & everything happened to make the way for that match on WWE storyline..?

I don't understand. Anyone explain me this complicated scenes please..

Thanks in advanced! :)

He says he's finally back wherever he goes. In this instance though, he's saying finally he's the WWE Champion after 10 years.

Reactions: CYERON

CYERON

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Firstly, welcome to the site. Secondly, this is the wrong section but I'll move it for you :).

Thank you Crayo.. :)

Senhor Perfect said:
He says he's finally back wherever he goes. In this instance though, he's saying finally he's the WWE Champion after 10 years.

AWESOME! I posted the same question in the Yahoo answers and waited for 10 long hours but I got nothing. But less than a 10 short minutes after registering here, problem solved. :) Thanks in advanced!

I don't know if saying 'Thank You, Awesome, etc..' is illegal here. If yes, this is the first & last time I say it. :)

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
CYERON said:
Thank you Crayo.. :)

AWESOME! I posted the same question in the Yahoo answers and waited for 10 long hours but I got nothing. But less than a 10 short minutes after registering here, problem solved. :) Thanks in advanced!

I don't know if saying 'Thank You, Awesome, etc..' is illegal here. If yes, this is the first & last time I say it. :)

You're very welcome. Welcome to the site BTW.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
CYERON said:

:haha: I don't think it's illegal here. If so, we'd all be in trouble. :) Welcome to the forum, Cyeron! Hope you'll stick around and enjoy your time here!

Like Senhor said, Rock was referring to finally being champion after 10 years. However, didn't he also say he was finally back on SmackDown after 10 long years? I thought he had also said that, and if so I assumed because last year he was on Raw but not SmackDown. Just my two cents though, which could be entirely wrong.

CYERON

Jobber
Reaction score
Wow.. That's great. I'm I member in forum about SonyEricsson mobile phone and in there, It's illegal. They offer 1+ button instead of posting "thanks, awesome.. like that"

Anyway, with my love and attraction to WWE, i'm gonna addict to this forum more than Facebook and Twitter :D

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
CYERON said:
Wow.. That's great. I'm I member in forum about SonyEricsson mobile phone and in there, It's illegal. They offer 1+ button instead of posting "thanks, awesome.. like that"

Anyway, with my love and attraction to WWE, i'm gonna addict to this forum more than Facebook and Twitter :D

Hey, welcome :) He has always used that phrase, and maybe it's a little decieving knowing what we know, but it's nothing new.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
thats what i thought untill the other day when my mind clicked

p.s welcome to the site

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
The Rock said HE CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING HE WANT! IF WANT A WWE TITLE SHOT HE CAN GET IT EVEN IF IT 6 MONTH LATER! :pipebomb: PS Welcome to the Forum!

Beaumontt

Jobber
Reaction score
That is great and he won the wwe championship over cm sucks.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
CYERON said:

I think they do that to clean up their forums. Instead of saying " I agree, or awesome thank you" You just like it, that way that person knows you were helpful. Feel free to do both here :yes:

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
He'll be at every show they said, he won't miss a single one they said. Still he hasn't even wrestled again :/, predictable, who's heard of a champion that doesn't wrestle!