The Rock major target for 2015 HOF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Honestly, please correct me if I'm wrong, but most HOF's don't wrestle after the fact. It's kind of like a retirement thing, right? That's why Triple H and Taker aren't in yet right?
Rock > rules

who cares. it is a fake HOF for highly choreographed pretend fighting.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Rock > rules

who cares. it is a fake HOF for highly choreographed pretend fighting.
Funny that that guy even mentions that, Hogan was inducted at WM 21 in 2005, yet he faced Shawn at Summerslam in the same year.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Would like to say I cared but Rock has lost all my interest in recent years. As mentioned though would be down if Reigns went over him.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Honestly, please correct me if I'm wrong, but most HOF's don't wrestle after the fact. It's kind of like a retirement thing, right? That's why Triple H and Taker aren't in yet right?

Ric Flair went in the night before his 'retirement' match at WM24. It'll be a similar deal with Rock - likely announcing ahead of time that this is his final hurrah and that win, lose or draw, tomorrow night you're gonna see the very best out of The Rock for one last time and all that stuff.

Reaction score
Hopefully the Rock accepts his placement in there, he was a big part of the industry and helped them get advertised each time he starred in movie.