• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rock major target for 2015 HOF

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Makes perfect sense if his match next year is his last (which he's more or less said it would be.) Really, really not looking forward to a match with Lesnar, but it would make perfect sense as Rock's retirement.

Austin should be the one to induct The Great One, but I get the feeling they'll have Cena do it instead.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Makes perfect sense if his match next year is his last (which he's more or less said it would be.) Really, really not looking forward to a match with Lesnar, but it would make perfect sense as Rock's retirement.

Austin should be the one to induct The Great One, but I get the feeling they'll have Cena do it instead.
Foley should be the one IMHO. I know he main evented 3 Mania's with SCSA, but his best matches, moments and feuds were with Mick.

Reactions: Laura

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Foley should be the one IMHO. I know he main evented 3 Mania's with SCSA, but his best matches, moments and feuds were with Mick.
That would make so much sense. Mick bought out the best in the Rock, whereas with Stone Cold the Rock was mostly fed to him. But I doubt Mick has enough "starpower" to satisfy Vince.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
That would make so much sense. Mick bought out the best in the Rock, whereas with Stone Cold the Rock was mostly fed to him. But I doubt Mick has enough "starpower" to satisfy Vince.
Plus he was shitting all over the product recently lol.

UNLESS THE CM PUNK THING IS ALL AN ELABORATE WORK!!!!!!!!!

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score

Forgot all about Foley. But I can see them wanting a bigger star to do the honors instead. I'm reminded of how it would have made the most sense to have Trish's greatest rival, Lita, induct her into the HOF last year but they had Stephanie do it instead (though Trish might at least be the one to induct Lita this year.)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Forgot all about Foley. But I can see them wanting a bigger star to do the honors instead. I'm reminded of how it would have made the most sense to have Trish's greatest rival, Lita, induct her into the HOF last year but they had Stephanie do it instead (though Trish might at least be the one to induct Lita this year.)
Rocky probably took 10 years off of Mick's life in that 99 Royal Rumble match, the least they can do is let Foley induct him into the HOF.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So looks like Dwayne is gonna come back for WM31 wrestle a match and get inducted to the 2015 hall of fame what a joke that means another WM will be ruined with him hogging the spotlight while a young talent who is busting their ass all year round wont get a WM spot

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So looks like Dwayne is gonna come back for WM31 wrestle a match and get inducted to the 2015 hall of fame what a joke that means another WM will be ruined with him hogging the spotlight while a young talent who is busting their ass all year round wont get a WM spot
Does anyone else read BLFFL's punctuation-free posts like a little kid that is trying to cram too many thoughts into one breath?

I feel exhausted by the time I get to the end.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I'd be fine with that. He's going to get inducted at some point no matter what so it should be fine for next year.