THE ROCK is the one and only wrestler who is always greatful to the business dat created him! Agree?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Who cares either way lol.
What's your problem this time?

To answer the OP -- not at all. While I do appreciate Rock coming back when he doesn't have to, let's not pretend it isn't somewhat financially motivated. Of course he's grateful and he seems like a humble dude, but to say he's the only one is crazy considering some of the actions Rock has taken in the past (not that I blame him).

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Let's put it like this: The Rock came back when he didn't have to back in 2001-2002 (just when his movie career was taking off), to put over Lesnar because Austin had walked. He gambled his movie career to come back and put over a young lion.

While a lot of his actions are without a doubt financially motivated, he definitely loves the business he's been born into.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
None taken at all :)

The only reason I disagree is because nobody is perfect when they first start somewhere, it takes a while to adjust.

The threads I have posted in hindsight are below-par and not good, but I'm sure with guidance and experience we will get better.

A little patience pretty please? :((

I'm all for patience and I'm all for letting people adjust. It's just that sometimes we've seen (us old timers, you whippersnapper) threads that are obvious troll/flame threads started by....shall we say...new people. I just don't jump into things quite that quickly and think folks should probably get their feet wet around a place before trying to take over. I'm old and I fear change.

You, however, @Wilby ...you I like for some reason.

wk

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I'm just gonna reply without reading any replies but.... The Rock cares about wrestling only when it's brought up. But, if you noticed... he never brings up the WWE or anything on his own outside of WWE without someone mentioning something related to it. He just handed his fucking title to Lebron or whoever the fuck it was. Which I think is fucking Blue. No need to be that nice, Dwayne.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
And you took offense. Oh, well.

My point was simply that....

You know what? Think what you want. It really makes no difference to me. Your whole point was to come out and state a point that I presume you thought was "edgy" or something to stir shit up. That, the capitalization of THE ROCK in your OP, and your lack of grammatical and spelling capability really make it not worth my time.

Thanks for your input.

wk

Psst Waco....hey Waco, he isn't the person who made the thread.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
I'm old and I fear change.

Haha :) pretty sure my Dad has said this to me a few times.

But I completely understand where you are coming from also, maybe we should take a little time to browse forum archives before diving in to thread posting but I got too excited.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Let's put it like this: The Rock came back when he didn't have to back in 2001-2002 (just when his movie career was taking off), to put over Lesnar because Austin had walked. He gambled his movie career to come back and put over a young lion.

While a lot of his actions are without a doubt financially motivated, he definitely loves the business he's been born into.

The Rock was gonna put over Lesnar regardless. Austin was supposed to job to Lesnar on Raw of all places, which was the last straw that caused him to say "fuck this" and walk.