THE ROCK is the one and only wrestler who is always greatful to the business dat created him! Agree?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

madmax123

Jobber
Reaction score

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Rock is grateful to the business, yet he can become a complete sellout and avoid any mention of WWE anywhere. Really.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Um, he left the business behind in pursuit of a movie career in Hollywood. Not that I BLAME him or anything, but I don't think someone who chose another career over pro wrestling can technically be said to be more passionate about the business than everybody else. I'd say guys like Flair, Angle, Undertaker, Austin and John Cena (just to name a few) all easily love the business more than The Rock. Austin continued to wrestle despite his bad neck, Angle has wrestled against doctor's orders plenty of times, HHH has always worked hard and will one day take on the responsibilities of running the entire place, Undertaker has been at it for thirty years and counting, Flair has wrestled for longer than anyone on this forum has been alive and John Cena has been the hardest working man in the WWE for nearly a decade and has had the burden of carrying the company on his back more than any other wrestler in history.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
No offense intended to anyone, but threads like this make me think there should be a minimum post count required before you can start threads.

wk
If I don't have 3,000 posts like you that makes me an immature asshole. :please:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
If I don't have 3,000 posts like you that makes me an immature asshole. :please:

And you took offense. Oh, well.

My point was simply that....

You know what? Think what you want. It really makes no difference to me. Your whole point was to come out and state a point that I presume you thought was "edgy" or something to stir shit up. That, the capitalization of THE ROCK in your OP, and your lack of grammatical and spelling capability really make it not worth my time.

Thanks for your input.

wk

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
And you took offense. Oh, well.

My point was simply that....

You know what? Think what you want. It really makes no difference to me. Your whole point was to come out and state a point that I presume you thought was "edgy" or something to stir shit up. That, the capitalization of THE ROCK in your OP, and your lack of grammatical and spelling capability really make it not worth my time.

Thanks for your input.

wk
Actually sir, I didn't take offense. It was simply a joke and you took offense to it. I win. :umad:
Edit: You need to loosen up brahh. Theres no need for interweb-warriors here.

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
Whatever you say, bubba. You win.

I didn't even know it was a competition.

wk
Jesus. I didn't know that my comment effected you to post a paragraph. I do not think it is a competition, you obviously have the bigger dick sir. i am srry

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
No offense intended to anyone, but threads like this make me think there should be a minimum post count required before you can start threads.

wk

None taken at all :)

The only reason I disagree is because nobody is perfect when they first start somewhere, it takes a while to adjust.

The threads I have posted in hindsight are below-par and not good, but I'm sure with guidance and experience we will get better.

A little patience pretty please? :((