The Rock feuds with The Hurricane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Loved this feud! It was funny as hell, I want Hurricane back D: to Job some more.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I love little mini-feuds like this and wished they did more of them. It's a cool way of seeing top names interact with other roster members much lower on the totem pole than them. This one was back when The Rock was entertaining on a constant basis. 2003 Rock>>>>>2013 Rock.

MsShield

Jobber
Reaction score
I remember this! Hurricane was the shit!

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
That Hurricane/Rock match was incredible on RAW. Amazing story told by those two, something you don't see much of these days.

It doesn't hurt that Rock (and WWE) realized that he was so over he could afford to make Helms look good and nobody worried about it "damaging the Rock's credibility". I mean, he sold the Hurricane's punches like crazy in that battle royal. It was also a great example of what I call a "feud by proxy", where the Hurricane basically stood in for SCSA on television for that piece of that Rock/Austin feud.

wk

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
I love how The Rock would turn his head and talk to the audience.