the rock being a bitch to fans AGAIN

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

# The Rock is on such a tight schedule that he will not be appearing WrestleMania. He's currently busy filming Disney's upcoming "Witch Mountain" movie on the west coast and he will only be able to fly in for the Hall of Fame and then fly out.

Does this really surprise us, He ducked the raw 15th year anniversary and others .... I think if the wwe is inducting your dad and grandfather you should spend the day after doing something for them at mania even if its a five minute promo. I reckon thats an excuse i mean his excuses all the time are he is busy or at holdiay...

CT Styles

He has work to do. He is a very business man. Thats not being a bitch thats just working and he would not of made an appearance at WM anyway.

Enigma22

Reaction score
hes a busy man... lol i bet he will be at wrestlemania next year...

Evil Austin

i would laugh if next year we see floyd maywheather vs the rock

The Rated R CMStar

Even if I am of those who thinks The Rock should have a more active role in the WWE, he actually has a reason for not being on WM. Hey, he is making a hole for being on the HOF already

NinoBrown

Reaction score
He's a busy man, atleast he's coming for HOF. It's better him going to one event and missing one instead of going to neither.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Rock can do what he wants with his career. At least he has a better reason then Bret Hart

HHHforever

Reaction score
I don't think this is a big deal. He's cutting into schedule to the induction and he's shooting a movie so I'm not going to complain about him not being at Mania. What would his role have been anyway? I don't see any reason for him to have been at Mania nor do I think it would really even make sense. I think it's nice that he's going to the induction and I'm really looking foward to the WM HOF, so considering he's no longer part of the active roster and he's shooting a movie I have no problem with him not being at Mania.

RKOrton.

Reaction score
Not really a big deal. I mean, he has to go film a movie on that sunday so he won't be able to make the event. When portraying a new career, you have to commit to it, and unfortunately he can't be at Mania. Stuff happens.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^He can call himself whatever he likes, but he will always be the Rock to me lol

HBKforever

Reaction score
Everyone shouldn't worry. If the rock continues making such shitty movies, he'll eventually be back to an active role in the WWE.

Airfixx

^^^ ...Likewise. The clock's ticking on his film career cos all the younger WWF fans that blatantly make up the majority of his films' audience will eventually grow out of that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.