The Rock as a DC character?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Going a bit off topic, but I for one liked the green lantern movie. Why the hate?
It wasnt horrible, but definitely was not Ryan Reynolds fault. Thats like blaming Ed Norton for a mediocre Hulk movie. Well, close to that.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I liked that one too :happy:
6ae94ebaf0e4cc5c7f8226f317a5a07e.jpg
You always were the power bottom.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That's aids and I in our younger days.
Hall looks like the creepy uncle and Perfect the 12 year old nephew who is uncomfortable with Uncle Scott touching his shoulder like that. Whether true or not, people probably assume poor Curt is acting as Uncle Scott's pin cushion on the regular

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The term Senhor prefers is "power bottom"

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Hall looks like the creepy uncle and Perfect the 12 year old nephew who is uncomfortable with Uncle Scott touching his shoulder like that. Whether true or not, people probably assume poor Curt is acting as Uncle Scott's pin cushion on the regular
I repeat, the power bottom is actually generating the power by doing most of the work. I am NOT the victim :upset: