The Rock and John Cena to wrestle more matches?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It's completely what I expect to happen, because the WWE doesn't give a fuck about the IWC, and if anything, they like to stick it to us every chance they get.

Forgot to reply to this. I agree, but to be honest it's not just the IWC now who hate Cena. The single fact that they've included the amount of hate he gets in his feud with Rock makes me think otherwise.

nealverma

Jobber
Reaction score
I would love to see a rematch with these two after wrestlemania, but don't get your hopes up in advance, because I would'nt depend on the Rock wrestling on a normal schedule, thats why this wrestlemania is going to be amazing

Reaction score
Personally, I feel that there should just be this one WrestleMania match: John Cena vs The Rock. I am aware that there are many viewers who have commented on various videos on YouTube writing that they will switch to watching TNA if 'The Rock' happens to lose the WrestleMania match. As for my opinion, I think that the WWE did push John Cena too hard and exaggerate his character a little. It'd be great to see The Rock more in the WWE but another WrestleMania match against John Cena may not be the best thing...

Personally, I feel that there should just be this one WrestleMania match: John Cena vs The Rock. I am aware that there are many viewers who have commented on various videos on YouTube writing that they will switch to watching TNA if 'The Rock' happens to lose the WrestleMania match. As for my opinion, I think that the WWE did push John Cena too hard and exaggerate his character a little. It'd be great to see The Rock more in the WWE but another WrestleMania match against John Cena may not be the best thing...

Bench

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm open to this idea, since it would mean Rock got at least one win over Cena (probably this sunday). It's interesting if their debating having more matches because its been reported all the finished for WM are finalised, which could point to a Rock win at 28 whether or not they have more matches. At the same time, I still have no idea who'll win.

Th3L3g3nd1

Jobber
Reaction score
Having Rock/Cena rematches will hype up the crowd. So maybe the ratings for WWE will soar but they should also have regular matches on Raw and or Smackdown as well to raise the ratings to the roof, you know?

John Cena ever since his rapper gimmick has received a different reaction from the Universe to him. If we compare him with the Rock, he sometimes receive more cheers because he is always there.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Bench said:
I'm open to this idea, since it would mean Rock got at least one win over Cena (probably this sunday). It's interesting if their debating having more matches because its been reported all the finished for WM are finalised, which could point to a Rock win at 28 whether or not they have more matches. At the same time, I still have no idea who'll win.

I'm also a fan of the 3 match concept as we'd definitely see a character change from Cena I feel, if they do have 3 matches, I'm guessing Rock is winning this Sunday.

Th3L3g3nd1 said:
Having Rock/Cena rematches will hype up the crowd. So maybe the ratings for WWE will soar but they should also have regular matches on Raw and or Smackdown as well to raise the ratings to the roof, you know?

John Cena ever since his rapper gimmick has received a different reaction from the Universe to him. If we compare him with the Rock, he sometimes receive more cheers because he is always there.

I see your point but I don't think we'll ever see Rock vs Cena on RAW. Maybe physical fights now and again but not matches, they'd be saved for PPV's so WWE will make $$$.

B2A

Jobber
Reaction score
I have a headache already just from thinking about these boring twitter/youtube fueled feuds. Id much rather see either man face Undertaker or Lesnar.

Reaction score
Well at Wrestlemania 28 they said that was gonna happen "Once in a Lifetime" but i'd love to see that. In the word of Stone Cold Steve Austin HELL YEAH

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
old thread :(( was so confused when reading this

Reaction score
old thread. won't happen now anyways.

It'll be Cena vs Punk at Summerslam and The Rock won't be here for WM 29 because it's the same weekend as his movie GI Joe comes.