• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Road to AEW on TNT Discussion Thread

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
The more hyped I get, the more I actually am sad because I'm scared I'm building myself up to much for the hype. Cause I'm really really hyped haha. But these videos will only make it worse, but I'll still watch.

Reactions: V-Trigger

V-Trigger

Sep 2, 2019
The more hyped I get, the more I actually am sad because I'm scared I'm building myself up to much for the hype. Cause I'm really really hyped haha. But these videos will only make it worse, but I'll still watch.
The anticipation makes it great, imo. It was torture waiting for All Out lol. Young Bucks talked about how Big Little Lies give you a little bit each week but enough to tune in next week. Same idea. They got fucking Flip Gordon over, have no doubt in their storytelling abilities

Cody said there's a big announcement tomorrow, I'm assuming it's international tv deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Blaze

Jimmy King

Dec 12, 2010
San Diego, CA

Decent episode. I liked the Sammy Guevara focus, I think he’s real good and hopefully he gets a shine more once their TV show starts. Decent Cody interview as well, I dug the hinting at Schiavone working the booth with JR.

Reactions: V-Trigger and Sylar

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton

Decent episode. I liked the Sammy Guevara focus, I think he’s real good and hopefully he gets a shine more once their TV show starts. Decent Cody interview as well, I dug the hinting at Schiavone working the booth with JR.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, I need my Tony on commentary.

Reactions: Jimmy King

V-Trigger

Sep 2, 2019
Sammy Guevara really looks like a future star. Great promo. Awesome character and ridiculously athletic.

I like how they don't dumb you down, and answer any criticisms fans might have.

V-Trigger

Sep 2, 2019
Sammy Guevara is amazing in the ring the kid can go he was def a rising star in Lucha Underground . He is crazy crazy good.
That's awesome, i hadn't of him before Being The Elite/AEW but i absolutely loved his character immediately. It's more interesting than the traditional heel

I really gotta watch Lucha Underground

V-Trigger

Sep 2, 2019
Also, Sammy posted this 5 months ago, talk about longterm booking...skip to 11:40 for the relevant part

The EC

Aug 3, 2011
Texas

I was beginning to wonder if Cutler was ever gonna show up again. I think he's a solid pick to put MJF over and make him look good. Very curious to see what his direction will be once things get rolling on a weekly basis.