• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Revival released

Dale

Super Moderator
Effective today, Friday April 10, 2020, WWE and The Revival have agreed on their immediate release from WWE. We wish them all the best in their future endeavors.
Now I wish they would fuck off into obscurity so I never have to hear about them again.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Long time coming for them. I think they have all the abilities in the World as a Tag Team, just need to find that personality in the both of them. I would love to see them in Impact to sure up the Tag Division. I mean TJP/Bahh vs Revival, The Rascalz, or even the North down the road.

Sabretooth

Sucks to see them go. A throwback to old school tag team wrestling for sure. They could have a good match with pretty much anyone. Definitely lacking in the personality department but that could be chalked up to wwe not giving them freedom. I’m sure we’ll see them in AEW and then we’ll see who’s fault it was.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Best thing that was ever done with them was when Dash clocked Bret Hart’s attacker last year at the HoF.

I dug FTRKO too. Their nXt run was awesome

Chris

Dreams are Endless
:pour I'm still proud of you guys, dealt with losing to the joke B Team and Lucha House Party shit to becoming multiple time main roster tag champions :proud

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
:pour I'm still proud of you guys, dealt with losing to the joke B Team and Lucha House Party shit to becoming multiple time main roster tag champions :proud

They’ll 100% get the Drew treatment in 3 years when they come back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Well, this is certainly trash. I don't really want to see them wrestle anywhere else, just wish WWE saw more potential in them.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I know they would love to hold the NWA titles plus they could tear the house down vs Eli Drake and James Storm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sabretooth

And to think that Dash Wilder was the one that got Edge back into ring shape and received a personal recommendation from him years ago smh.