the return of H.C.W

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

tnafan454

Reaction score
this is going to be my attempt at a BTB but this is going to be a bit different since it will be YOU THAT CHOOSES THE ROSTER in order to do this i request that you post your three favorite superstars from any brand ( you can post more then 3 if you want) and your very favorite match type ( only 1)

example

favorite wrestlers
1.lashley
2.khali
3.finlay

favortie match

TLC

so please post as i will try to make this a BTB where you do more then read and post feedback

roster:
- HHH (2)
- HBK (2)
- john cena
- edge
- randy orton (2)
- ken kennedy (2)
- AJ styles (2)
- Cm punk
- Christan cage (2)
- MVP
- the undertaker
- matt hardy
- jeff hardy
- kane
- the rock
- kurt angle
- brock lesner
- Christoper Daniels
- Bobby Lashley
- Finlay
- Marcus Cor Von (Monty Brown)
- Tommy Dreamer
- abyss
- ryhno
- sabu
- RVD
- Booker T
match types
- HIAC
- Elimination chamber
- ultimate x
- ladder
- i quit
- street fight
- Last Man Standing

tnafan454

Reaction score
ok my roster seems big enough so i will post the card for the next show which will be up tommarrow

1st match
Tornado Tag ECW Extreme Rules Match
Sabu and RVD VS The Hardyz

2nd match
Street Fight
Finlay VS Kane

3rd match
I Quit Match
Lashley VS Cena

Main Event
6Man HIAC Match for the H.C.W title
Randy Orton VS AJ Style VS HHH VS HBK VS Christian Cage Vs Ken Kennedy

tnafan454

Reaction score
Side Note

titles/current champ

H.C.W title /vacant

Hardcore title /vacant

Jobber title /vacant

tnafan454

Reaction score
Please note i suck at entrances so for the first few shows there will be none

J.R:Ladies and gentle men welcome to the first ever airing of Hardcore Champion Wrestling H.C.W. i'm good ol J.R Jim Ross here with my brodcast partner JBL

JBL:And what a show we have tonight we start thing off with an Extreme rules tornado tag match between RVD and Sabu VS the Hardyz

J.R:Well lets get started then

1st match
Tornado Tag ECW Extreme Rules Match
Sabu and RVD VS The Hardyz

the match starts slow with a bit of stratagizing from both teams, it starts off with RVD and Matt Hardy trading blows back and forth while Sabu and Jeff Hardy are doing the same. Matt starts to get the upperhand and puts RVd into the corner, While Sabu gets the upper hand on Jeff backing him into the opposite corner. Sabu attempts to Irish whip Jeff into the opposite corner as Matt trys the Same with RVD. Both RVD and Jeff duck under one another and end up crashing into there partners in the corner.

J.R:both men had the same idea and ending up having there partner crash into them

JBL: both teams are down from that mistake who can capitalize?

Sabu and RVD roll out of the ring as does Matt and Jeff Each man starts to look for a weapon as the crowd starts to pop over weapon use Sabu Grabs a trashcan filled with other junk, RVD gets a chair, and the Hardyz pull out a ladder and a table

J.R:This could get ugly

JBL:Just look at Sabus face this is already ugly

RVD and Sabu stay down acting hurt to bait the Hardyz in Matt and Jeff slide the Ladder and Table into the ring and go over to attack RVD and Sabu only to get caught with a trachcan lid to the head and a chair shot to the ribs

JBL:nice they suckered the hardyz in and got a huge advantage

Matt stagering from the trashcan lid shot as Jeff is hunched over from the chair shot Sabu hits Jeff in the back with the trashcan and rvd hits matt over the head with the chair RVD keeps hiting both Hardyz with chair shots as sabu heads over to the anounce table

J.R: Hey what the hell are you doing

JBL: whatever the hell he wants there are no rules in this kind of match

Sabu takes the annonce table apart as JBL and J.R get back and watch

RVD picks up Jeff Hardy and throws him into the stairs then goes back to hitting Matt with the Chair. Sabu grabs Jeff and slams his head onto the Stairs two time then sets Jeffs body up aganst the Stairs. Sabu back up and charges at Jeff connecting with a low dropkick pushing Jeffs head into the stairs.

J.R: Dear lord how could he doing something like that

JBL: you should no you do anything you can to win a match

Sabu and RVD start to team up on Matt as Jeff lies on the floor hurt RVD and Sabu start stomping on Matt until RVD goes in the ring and set the teble in the corner. While on the outside Matt hardy hits Sabu with a low blow and starts to fight back delivering weak rights leading up to a a head shot on the stairs.

J.R:Matt Hardy getting back in this he has his chance can he take it

JBL:Ya but has the damage been done

RVD sees Matt up and heads to the outside only to get caught with a kick to the ribs fllowed up but a DDT onto the floor. Matt goes over to Sabu with a chair in hand and delivers a hard shot to the back once...twice... three times Jeff is slowly starting to move as matt goes over and hit RVd with a chair shot

JBL: and with a steel chair in hand things are looking up for the Hardyz

J.R: how much more can these men endure find out next

commercial

the match comes back with Sabu on the announce table Matt Hardy hiting RVD with a chair and Jeff Hardy in the ring near the turnbuckle Jeff climbs up top and jumps off looking for a Swanton Bomb but Sabu rolls off the table and causes Hardy to go right through

The crowd starts a Holy Shit chant after watching Jeff go through the table

Matt puts RVD in the ring and goes for a pin 1....2....RVD gets the shoulder up Matt wasting no time puts RVD up aganst the table in the corner and heads outside throwing Sabu in the ring Hardy grabs Sabu by the legs and launchs him into RVD through the table.

Another holy shit chant arises as Hardy goes for the pin 1...2...3 and it over

ding ding ding Here are your winners Matt and Jeff the Hardyz

After the match Matt heads over to Jeff and helps him into the backstage area

tnafan454

Reaction score
J.R: Welcome back frm break next up we have a street fight between Kane and Finlay

JBL: you have the man that loves to fight Finaly and the big red machine Kane this is gonna be brutal

the match starts with Finaly and Kane in a color and elbow tie up where Kane forces Finlay into the corner and hit him with a huge throat shot knocking finaly down leaving him sitting in the corner the ref starts yelling at Kane to let him up as Finaly grabs his shaleighly Kane goes over to Finlay to follow up and gets caught with a shot right over the skull Finaly goes for the pin 1...2...3

ding ding ding Here's your winner Finaly

JBL: that's it? that was nothing what the hell, i've seen better diva matchs then what we just saw

J.R: I'll admit that match was pathetic how horrible

The fans fill the stadium with boos and start throwing there trash into the ring as some fans start throwing there chairs a few even try hoping the barricade and storming into the ring during all this chaos Management appears on the screen

Managaement: Hey.. hey.. hey.. how dare you people defile my ring i made this brand and if this is how you treat it then i'll stop it all together as of now this show is over and this is the last time we ever come to this city

J.R: well folks this isn't the way we thought the show would end but i guess the first airing of H.C.W is over

JBL: Well these ignorant fans deserve this If they want to treat our show like this and i agree with Management ending the show early

J.R: well we hope to see you next week if the show still continues

tnafan454

Reaction score
i decided to try something different with nding the show any feedback on if you liked it or not would help

djprimetime

Reaction score
the riot seems unlikely. i didnt care 4 it but im curious as 2 where its headed because it seems like youre making the gm into a character himself

wwerko619

Reaction score
^ I agree with the post above. You had a nice card there, and a nice show was done, great job dude.

tnafan454

Reaction score
ty both for the feedback and i acually had planned to get Mangagement ( who will be revealed next show) involed as an intro storyline

tnafan454

Reaction score
NEWS:: Management explains shows stop

when asked in an interview why was the show stopped the reply was simple

" i stopped the show because those people defiled my ring they threw trash into it and showed absolutly no respect for me or this buisness"

managment replyed. When asked about the rest of the card not being used he replyed

"Everyone will still be able to see the two matchs we didn't get to they will just have to wait till the next show"

just as the interview was about to close he left use with this statement

" at our next show you will find out who i am and i think you'll be very surprised with what you see"

tnafan454

Reaction score
first poll is up and it is up to you to decide you you would want to see as the owner of H.C.W

(i told you this was gonna be interactive)

CT Styles

If JBL wins the vote I would like to still see him wrestle or get in Feuds like McMahon does. But I voted Heyman

tnafan454

Reaction score
well i will announce the winner by the next which will be on friday the annoncement will take place before the shows end