THE Renegade's Rant on the Section, and its members

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
lol, the week I posted a show, the section comes back to life. I didn't need to make a speech or motivation. Nah, that's just me being cocky. I think the BTB section is fine, you can't really say that one thing caused people to go back to BTB again.

Hell, if HFH was to drop PRIDE, and suprise us with something else then that would be just as good.

Nunca. I don't know how dropping PRIDE would be beneficiary to the BTB Section at all. I have about a year and a half worth of storylines, which includes...

Interpromotion
A Big Rematch
Birds following their flock
The most emotional (as in awesome) feud ever in the BTB Section
A Drive to the Moon on A Sweet and Sour Spaceship
More Apex awesomeness
Someone getting killed (literally)
Probably the weirdest title situation I've seen

Thanks for the PRIDE review, too.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Dylan, we are cool. At least, I think we are. The thing is, I wouldn't be doing you any good by saying

Dylan: You're the most underrated booker on the site, and you should be 4x Booker of Bookers. IDK why the site doesn't realize you're awesomeness. The promo's, and matches kick everyone elses ass.

The FBI ftw! :eek:

-TJ-

The Renegade Diesel said:
-TJ-: You're the most underrated booker on the site, and you should be 4x Booker of Bookers. IDK why the site doesn't realize you're awesomeness. The promo's, and matches kick everyone elses ass.

Fixed it for you :shifty: