The Rebirth of TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What should be the rules of the TNA Evolve Tag Titles

• Combind less than 12 years Experience

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Over 10/Under 10 Years Experience

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Could have never held tag titles in a Major Promotion

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mixed Tag Titles

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Things are already off to a horrible start. When to book the first show and 90% of the roster is unimportant because of the whole being based in Canada thing :tenay so it's almost no way to book matches :bosque but I guess with Nash buying it, I should move the company out of Canada, so I canceled that show and will take the hit, move the company and adjust what I need to so everything is a bit more, real. But yeah since almost non of the wrestlers have good pop in Canada, the most anything was was Well Known, no one even seen as a star, I could understand Major Star tbh. But yeah.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh you should 100% edit the mod to have impact based in the US. The way the game is set up that's how it needs to be if you wanna play accurately, it can't account for a company technically based in Canada with more popularity in the US lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
When I write up the first show, I'm going to do my best to make it all make sense :bosque

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Ended up having to start a new file, as the database I was using was horrible. Besides the contracts it had people way way less pop than they should be...the new one is pretty good. So here is show one

TNA IMPACT
Aug, Week 1, 2021

TNA IS REBORN!!!

The show opens with Kevin Nash standing inside the TNA Six Sided Ring, with fans chanting TNA TNA TNA. He smiled and leans up against the ropes as he started to talk. "You know, the boys in the back are wondering the same thing all you fans here are wondering. Big Kev, what made you decide to drop some money, what made you decide to buy Impact Wrestling and bring back TNA. Well you see I was sitting at home and I was thinking that it's about time that I give back. I did a lot of soul searching and I realized that they might have been a few times that I didn't exactly do some of the boys right. I didn't do things right by some of the fans as well. The letters TNA mean a lot to me, I did a lot for them back in the day. So as of now, TNA is back! Now tonight, all of the Impact Champions have been handed the TNA Titles, but tonight every one of them will have to defend those titles. Tonight is the start of something great. But don't worry, I'm not doing this to give my boys a place to work, tonight is the start of the FUTURE." the fans break out into louder TNA Chants as Nash heads to the back as the first match is about to start.

Rating: 70

Josh Alexander(C) vs Ace Austin vs Chris Bey vs Laredo Kid vs Danny Limelight vs Petey Williams- TNA X-Division Championship

In the first match under the newly rebranded TNA, we get an X-Division match, which was something that put TNA on the map to start with in the day. The match was pretty decent, and got the crowd hot and ready for some great action tonight. In the end, Alexander was able to retain his championship when he pinned Danny Limelight

Rating: 48

Deonna Purrazzo(C) vs Tenille Dashwood vs Taylor Wilde-TNA Knockouts Championship

Next up we got some Knockout's Action. These three put on a pretty nice show, and the fans enjoyed it. Deonna was able to retain by submitting Taylor Wilde

Rating: 46

Danhausen in TNA!

Danhausen gives a quick promo, hyping up his debut match next week on TNA Impacthausen, he promises it will be Very Nice, and Very Evil!

Rating: 41

The Good Brothers(c) vs Motor City Machine Guns vs Rich Swan and Willie Mack vs Decay- TNA World Tag Team Championships

Next we get some great tag team action, these teams really went all out, and tried their best to walk away with the TNA Tag Titles, but in the end it was Alex Shelley pinning Crazzy Steve to win the TNA World Tag Titles for him and Chris Sabin

Rating: 56

HALL WANTS A JOB!

Scott Hall clearly didn't watch Nash's promo, as he comes walking in to Nash's office, with the Kliq sign up, which Nash returns. But once Hall asked for a match with Kenny Omega, Nash refused, and told him he isn't going to even get a job here, but he's more than welcome to hang out. Hall gets mad and leaves the arena.

Rating: 70

Frankie Kazarian vs Moose

This was a pretty good match and the crowd gave it a nice reaction as well. They really put on a nice fun little show for the crowd, but Moose picked up the win by pinfall.

Rating: 55

HE ISN'T DONE!

After the match, Moose keeps beating Kazarian down, making him bloody before having to be pulled off.

Rosemary and Havok(C) vs Jordynee Grace and Rachael Ellering- TNA Knockout Tag Team Championships

This match wasn't great, but the crowd gave it a decent reaction. Rosemary ended up pinning Grace to retain.

Rating: 42

Sami Callihan vs Matt Cardona

Callihan made quick work of Cardona in what is being said to have been a decent match. Callihan won by pinfall

Rating: 50

Kenny Omega(C) vs Eddie Edwards- TNA World Championship

This was a great match, and the crowd loved it. Omega and Edwards tore down the Impact Zone! But once Omega hit the One Winged Angel, it was all over, and Omega pins Eddie for the win.

Rating: 64

Overall Rating: 63

(not gonna color these, unless it makes it easier to read for people, if so I will next show)​

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Just like real life nostalgia is the best draw lmao

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Danhausen Impacthausen :WOW guess ROH didnt want to send anymore big bag of money there loss your gain. I feel like Nash bringing the six side of rings back wouldn't be what he does but, I appreciate Blaze bringing it back. Omega vs.Eddie is ehhh to me not a huge fan of Eddie but, I like you had Kenny win. Kaz vs. Moose sounds fun and I am gonna laugh if you team Cardona with Gage and do some sort of deathmatch stip with Sami.

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Danhausen Impacthausen :WOW guess ROH didnt want to send anymore big bag of money there loss your gain. I feel like Nash bringing the six side of rings back wouldn't be what he does but, I appreciate Blaze bringing it back. Omega vs.Eddie is ehhh to me not a huge fan of Eddie but, I like you had Kenny win. Kaz vs. Moose sounds fun and I am gonna laugh if you team Cardona with Gage and do some sort of deathmatch stip with Sami.
Yeah probably, hell Nash honestly probably wouldn’t do most of this. But :bosque I tried making a good reason for why he did so.

I started looking at Danhausen stuff and became a fan, so I knew I had to bring him in, lucky for me he was not exclusively signed. I got a few debits that will be happening over the next few weeks, not wanting to say any names :lol the two I mentioned earlier (Christian and Sammy) can’t happen since I had to use a different file over what I started because of how bad the other was. I might borrow them for some stuff.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
TNA IMPACT
Aug, Week 2, 2021

TV TITLE!

Nash starts the show, by annoucing a Tournament for the TV Title, that is being reinstated. Each match will feature a newly signed member of the TNA Roster vs someone who was already here when he got here. This week will feature four matches, and then next two, with the finals being at Hard Justice.

Rating: 76

Alexander Hammerstone vs Laredo Kid- TV Title Tournament

This was a decent match, that saw the debut of Alexander Hammerstone. Laredo Kid put up a decent fight. before being put down with Hammerstone getting the win by pinfall

Rating: 47

Decay vs Ace Austin and Madman Fulton

Decent tag match, wasn't anything to much to write home about. In the end, Ace would pin Crazzy Steve to pick up the win for his team.

Rating: 44

WE GOT A STALKER!

Deonna is seen walking backstage, and stops and feels as if she's being watched. She shakes it off a little bit and then walks off before we can see a shadowy figure walk off, as someone was watching the champion.

Rating: 43

Matt Cardona vs Danny Limelight- TV Title Tournament

Decent match, crowd seemed to like it and Cardona and Limelight had some great chemistry together. Cardona ended up picking up the win by pinfall

Rating: 43

TJP vs Danhausen-TV Title Tournament

This was a decent match, but each match seeming to be a little worse than the one before it. Danhausen did end up winning by submission

Rating: 37

Jay White Promo!

Jay White does a promo, basically talking about how he wants Omega, he wants to be the TNA World Champion, and tonight he will prove why he deserves a shot.

Rating: 52

Brian Myers vs Calvin Tankman- TV Title Tournament

Calvin Tankman makes his debut here, the crowd liked it but the match was sub-par. Tankman ended up winning by pinfall

Deonna Purrazzo vs Rosemary

This was a decent match, both women worked great together. But Deonna was able to win by submission.

Rating: 53

TESSA IS BACK!

After the match, Tessa Blanchard walks out onto the stage and stares down the champion, seeming as if she wants a shot.

Rating: 51

X-Division Open Challenge!

Josh Alexander comes out, and issues an Open Challenge to anyone who wants a shot at his title.

Rating: 33

MATTHEW MURPHY IS HERE!!!!

Matthew Murphy walks out, and started to walk down tot he ring, accepting the open challenge.

Rating: 37

Josh Alexander(C) vs Matthew Murphy- X-Division Championship

Some great heat, and decent wrestling here. Both men putting on a show for the crowd. Amazing work between both men. But in the end Murphy was able to win the match by Pinfall, and win the X-Division Championship

Jay White vs Frankie Kazarian

The watch was good, and both men showed why they want to get a title shot against Omega soon, but in the end Jay White ended up getting the win by pinfall.

Rating: 57

Overall Rating: 57

(so thankful that the best I got to do for any network is like a 47 lol)​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Damn good show :WOW

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Two shows in one day, because fuck you that's why.

TNA IMPACT
Aug, Week 3, 2021

MAIN EVENT ANNOUNCED!

The show starts with Jay White demanding that Kevin Nash comes out here and give him Kenny Omega this Sunday, and says he isn't leaving until he gets what he wants. This leads to Kazarian coming out to the ring, and says that he knows that White beat him last week, but he got lucky, and then demand he be the one who gets Kenny Omega, as he is a TNA Original and he deserves to get the belt away from him. Before White could reply, this leads to Callihan coming out, but before he could even get a word in Ace Austin also comes out and all four men are going back and forth on why they deserve a shot. This leads to Nash coming out and saying all four men make a good point, and all four would be a worthy challenger for Kenny Omega. Just before he's about to make a four way for the title, Josh Alexander comes out and puts over the fact he was the top champion in TNA until last week, and where he might have lost his X-Division Title, he only sees it as a chance to step up. So Nash agrees and makes Jay White vs Frankie Kazarian vs Sami Callihan vs Ace Austin vs Josh Alexander in the Main Event, where the winner will fight Kenny Omega this Sunday at Hard Justice.

Rating: 68

Rich Swann vs El Phantasmo

Decent opening match, it helped get the crowd hotter for the action tonight. Both men putting on a great match up. In the end, ELP would pick up the win over Swann by pinfall

Rating: 52

An Iconic Debut is coming

A video that states at Hard Justice, they will be a debut that can only be seen as Iconic.

Rating: 33

OMEGA DOESN'T CARE!

Omega is backstage and says he doesn't care who he has to face, he will beat them, because he is the BEST BOUT MACHINE! Callis adds on that Omega has beat and will keep beating anyone and everyone lined up in front of him, so good luck to all the men tonight.

Rating: 62

Tessa Blanchard vs Chelsea Green

In a pretty quick match, Tessa made quick work of Chelsea to get ready for her match for the Knockout's Championship this Sunday, winning by Submission.

FinJuice vs Motor City Machine Guns.

Decent and fun tag match between two great tag teams. Both of them really having a great showing. In the end, the Machine Guns pickd up the win when Sabin would pin Juice Robinson.

Rating: 49

X-Division Number 1 Contenders Match Announced

We get a graphic and a little hype for Petey Williams vs Samuray del Sol vs Danny Limelight vs Chris Bey. Winner will face Murphy this Sunday

Rating: 25

Alexander Hammerstone vs Danhausen- TV Title Tournament

Pretty decent match here, Danhausen was really over witht he crowd which is why they was sad to see him lose by Pinfall.

Rating: 45

Matt Cardona vs Calvin Tankman- TV Title Tournament

In the other semi final match, we saw a decent little match that didn't last long, but wasn't tht short either. Cardona picked up the shocking win by pinfall.

Rating: 44

Murphy Promo

Murphy gives a promo, talking about how until now they tried to keep him a secret, they tried to hold him back. But now the secret is out, and he's here in TNA to make an Impact. It all started last week when he won the X-Division Title, and he will do so again Sunday when he defends his title against whoever wins tonight.

Samuray de Sol vs Petey WIlliams vs Danny Limelight vs Chris Bey

Really great and fun match here, all 4 men showing why they wanted the title shot, lots of fun spots that popped the crowd just like the X-Division should do. In the end, Chris Bey was able to pick up the win to earn himself an X-Division Title shot this Sunday.

Jay White vs Sami Callihan vs Frankie Kazarian vs Ace Austin vs Josh Alexander

Decent main event here that the crowd loved, they was on the edge of their seat, all 5 men having a bit of support from the crowd. They wasn't sure whot hey wanted to win, but in the end Josh Alexander pins Kazarian for the win, and earning himself a shot at Kenny Omega this Sunday.

STARE DOWN!

As the show is going off, Omega makes his way to the ring and we have a stare down between Omega and Alexander as the show goes off the air!

Rating: 51

Overall Rating: 50

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
TNA Hard Justice
Aug, Week 3, 2021

Pre-Show

They had a pretty crappy Battle Royal on the pre-show. Madman Fulton ended up winning. TJP, Rohit Raju, and Swoggle were the other 3 in the final 4. TJP was the last to be eliminated, and Swoggle got the most eliminations.

Rating: 42

Main Event Change.

Nash announced that Kenny Omega no showed tonight, and instead decided to go down to Mexico and wrestle. So tonight they will be getting a different Main Event, and said he will deal with Kenny Omega on Thursday. He issues an apology to anyone who ordered the show tonight, and said everyone would be getting an email for four free months of TNA Plus to make up fr it.

Rating: 65

Deonna Purrazzo(C) vs Tessa Blanchard- TNA Knockout Championship

Good opening match to get the crowd hot, they really seemed into the action. Mixed crowd, some cheering for Deonna and some for Tessa. I think the crowd was in shock, when Deonna ended up being able to pick up the win to retain the title.

Alexander Hammerstone vs Matt Cardona- TNA TV Title Tournament FINALS!

This was a decent match, and he crowd seemed to care who would walk out with the championship. Both men really wanted it. But Hammerstone was able to catch Cardona when he went for the Rough Ryder and slamed him hard into the mat to pin him.

A NEW TAG TEAM!

We see a video from earlier in the week where Danhausen was walking around a town. He then spotted Orange Cassidy and walked up to him. He basically asked Orange to team with him at Hard Justice, to walk through the Forbidden Door. Cassidy replied by giving his thumbs up.

Rating: 45

Danhausen and Orange Cassidy vs Rich Swann and Willie Mack

Danhausen and Orange Cassidy teaming as Very Nice Very Meh would take on Swann and Mack. Fun little match with a few comedy spots that made the crowd laugh a little. In the end, Very Nice Very Meh picks up the win when Orange Cassidy pinned Willie Mack.

Rating: 58

An Iconic Debut.

Rosemary and Havok are in the ring, a little let down that they wasn't booked on tonight's card, despite being champions. They did not seem very happy about that. But then, you just hear a loud ICONIC scream over the PA System as music starts, and Cassie Lee and Jessie McKay walk out into the stage. They go onto say that if they want a match so bad, they should defend the tag titles right now against them. Rosemary and Havok agree as a ref comes out.

Rating: 36

Iconics vs Rosemary and Mavok(C)- TNA Knockout Tag Titles.

Nice fun and decent make up for the Knockout Tag Titles. This was a match good enough to get the crowd calmed a littled bit, but not to bad. The end came when Jessie McKay pinned Rosemary to win the tag titles for her and Cassie.

Matthew Murphy(C) vs Chris Bey- TNA X-Division Championshp

This was a good X-Divison Match. The crowd was super into it, really loved what was being seen from two men. Great spots, close falls, and everything led to Murphy getting a pinfall victory over Bey.

Hammstone Speaks

Alexander Hammerstone is backstage with his newly won title, and says he will defend it the right way to defend a TV Championship, each and every single week. He's going to make the title great.

Josh Alexander vs Moose vs Sami Callihan vs El Phantasmo

The replacement main event for tonight, was a pretty decent and fun match. Crowd seemed to not be to let down about what was happening, as they put on a great show. Josh Alexander ended up winning by pinning ELP.

Rating: 54

Overall: 54

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Lol Kenny skipped for Mexico :heston

I'd pop for the 4 free months of plus tho

• Haha

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I didn't even notice until it was almost the end of the show :bosque so I had to go back and add that promo to the start and then book a whole new ass main event. I was like this bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler