The Real WWE Champion !

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Ok This thread is about all the WWE champions in history from Buddy Rodgers all the way to Randy Orton. Where all of them compete in a tournament to see who is the real and the best WWE CHAMPION!

Champions -
(This list is in order but skips people who are used twice)

Buddy Rodgers
Bruno Samartino
Ivan Volkof
Pedro Morales
Stan Stasiak
Superstar Billy Graham
Bob Backlund
The Iron Sheik
Hulk Hogan
Andre The Giant
Randy Savage
Ultamite Warrior
SGT. Slaughter
Undertaker
Rick Flair
Bret Hart
Yokozuna
Deisel
Shawn Michaels
SID
Stone Cold
Kane
The Rock
Mankind
Triple H
Mr McMahon
The Big Show
Kurt Angle
Chris Jericho
Brock Lesnar
Eddie Guerrero
JBL
John Cena
Edge
Rob Van Dam
Randy Orton
(A few WHC champions have been added in so i have even numbers)
Chris Benoit
Bill Goldberg
Batista
King Booker

Rules​

I will below show you guys a tournament with round 1 all the way to the finals and how it will look, I will post matches of the round 1 matches all the way to the Grand Final here one at a time every few days. And all round 1 matches are single matches after that in the finals it will be stip matches.

ROUND 1 !

HHH vs Kane
Big Show vs Superstar Billy Graham
Sid Vicious vs Vince McMahon
Yokozuna vs Stone Cold
Hulk Hogan vs Bret Hart
Rick Flair vs Shawn Michaels
John Cena vs Bob Backlund
Diesel vs The Rock
Bruno Samartino vs Andre The Giant
Chris Jericho vs Undertaker
Kurt Angle vs Stan Stasiak
Rob Van Dam vs SGT. Slaughter
Eddie Guerrero vs Mankind
Edge vs Ivan Volkof
Pedro Morales vs Chris Benoit
Bill Goldberg vs Iron Sheik
Randy Orton vs Ultimate Warrior
Randy Savage vs King Booker
JBL vs Buddy Rodgers
Batista vs Brock Lesnar

Round 2

HHH vs Big Show- Street Fight
Sid Vicious vs Yokozuna - LMS match
???? vs ???? - Ladder Match
???? vs ???? - Falls count anywhere match
???? vs ???? - Casket Match
???? vs ???? - Submission Match
???? vs ???? - Steel Cage match
???? vs ???? - Parking Lot Brawl Match
???? vs ???? - Table Match
???? vs ???? - No Holds Barred Match

Semi Finals

????? vs ????? - Hell in a cell
????? vs ????? - Non Sanctioned Match
????? vs ????? - Boiler Room Brawl
????? vs ????? - Two out of three falls
????? vs ????? - Iron man Match - 30 Minutes

Grand Finals !

????? vs ????? vs ?????? vs ?????? vs ??????
In a five man Elimination Chamber Match (One chamber is empty)

Round 2 Will be the winners of the matches vs the Winners of the ones underneath them.​
NOTE WAW IS STILL GOING ON I AM DOING BOTH ! I HAVE HOLIDAYS AND TIME TO DO IT.

Also Once every 2 - 3 days depends how long it takes me I will post the match one by one not a show that has 6

And if you guys would like to post predictions for round 1 matches it would be nice :) thanks for reading.

Qwake

this looks very interesting, lets go Rob Van Dam, Randy Orton, and Kane even though he was only champ for one night lol, ill review

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
This looks pretty nice man, I like the creative idea. I'm going for King Booker, Undertaker, JBL & Mankind to go all the way!

EDIT: My predictions are....

Kane def. HHH
Vince def. Sid
Stone Cold def. Yokozuna
Hogan def. Bret Hart
Bob Backlund def. John Cena
HBK def. Ric Flair
Diesel def. The Rock
Big Show def. Andre The Giant
Undertaker def. Y2J
Kurt Angle def. Stan Stasiak
Rob Van Dam def. SGT. Slaughter
Mankind def. Eddie Guerrero
Edge def. Ivan Volkof
Chris Benoit def. Pedro Morales
Bill Goldberg def. Batista
King Booker def. Brock Lesnar
Randy Orton def. Ultimate Warrior
Randy Savage def. Iron Sheik
JBL def Buddy Rodgers

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm on the Orton bandwagon. Let's hope he can go all the way to the top!

John

HHH vs Kane
Bruno Samartino vs Superstar Billy Graham
Yokozuna vs Stone Cold
Hulk Hogan
vs Bret Hart
John Cena vs
Bob Backlund
Diesel vs The Rock
Big Show vs Andre The Giant
Edge vs Ivan Volkof
Bill Goldberg vs Batista
King Booker vs Brock Lesnar
Randy Savage vs Iron Sheik
JBL vs Buddy Rodgers

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
HHH vs Kane
Yokozuna vs Stone Cold
Hulk Hogan vs Bret Hart
Diesel vs The Rock
Edge vs Ivan Volkof
Bill Goldberg vs Batista
JBL vs Buddy Rodgers

moiversion1

Reaction score
very interesting and inovative concept, I really like it, and hope you'll do it correctly. Especially with the wrestling styles of the old school champions.

HHH vs Kane
Yokozuna vs Stone Cold
Hulk Hogan vs Bret Hart
Diesel vs The Rock
Edge vs Ivan Volkof
Bill Goldberg vs Batista
JBL vs Buddy Rodgers

Evil Austin

hhh_wrestlemania2002.jpg
VS
kane01st-1.jpg

Match - 1 HHH vs KANE
Tournament REAL WWE CHAMPION ROUND 1 !

(Note Kane is not masked, Kane is how he is now but that is the only pick I can find of him as a champion so I used it, But he has his mask off in the match.)
Bell rings and the Match begins -

Kane and HHH lock up, Both of these former champions are going to be hard to beat in the tournament but only one will win this match and move onto the next round. Kane uppercuts HHH and than throws him at the ropes, Kane hits a big boot knocking him down and than lifts him up after knocking him down and than starts to throw some right hands at him, He than uppercuts HHH a few times and than throws HHH at the turnbuckle, Kane runs from the other turnbuckle diagonally across and than clotheslines him down into the corner squashing him against the turnbuckle. He runs and goes for it again but HHH moves out of the way and than Kane hits himself in the corner, Kane is groggy. HHH grabs the legs of Kane from behind and than rolls him up using the tights for a school boy roll up pin fall. But Kane kicks out at a count of two. HHH starts to kick Kane while he is getting to his feet and than HHH throws Kane at the ropes, Kane goes for an Uppercut but HHH ducks out of it and than runs at the ropes and than knocks Kane down with a high Harley Race high knee. HHH runs at the ropes as Kane is getting to his feet after that hard knee to the face, HHH goes to costliness's Kane back down to the mat below but Kane sticks his arm out and than begins to choke him. HHH kicks Kane in the gut so he would stop choking him, HHH than rakes Kane in the eyes and than HHH throws Kane at the turnbuckle HHH than runs at the turnbuckle and than goes to hit a High knee to Kane in the face while he is at the turnbuckle but Kane the more powerful one catches the game in mid air and than throws him over the top rope and to the outside landing on his knee. He is hurt. The reff begins to count. Kane at about the count of four leaving him time to regroup Kane goes over the top rope and to the outside not only to break up the count but to go and inflict more damage to HHH, HHH is still down at this time. Kane starts to stomp on him and on the bad left Knee, Kane than picks him up and than. starts to Uppercut him in the face a few times, Kane than throws HHH at the ring pole and HHH hits his shoulder on the ring pole. HHH falls back down and is hurt, The ref's count is almost over, Kane rolls into the ring to break up the count and than rolls back out of the ring so the count gets started again and than Kane picks Trips up and than goes to throw his hurt Shoulder, shoulder first into the steel steps on the ring side, Kane throws him but Triple H than puts the brakes on and than throws Kane at the hard ring steps. Kane's shoulder makes a hard thud on the ring steps, HHH stomps on him a bit and than picks him up and than rolls him in the ring and than HHH goes into the ring himself, HHH goes for the pin fall on him, HHH only gets a two count when Kane kicks out at a count of two. HHH than starts to stomp on Kane and kick him in the hurt shoulder while he is down and than while Kane is on his back HHH runs at the ropes and goes to hit a knee stomp to the face of Kane but in mid air but Kane in the last second sits up like he does and than HHH hits his bad left knee on the canvas mat below. HHH is rolling around the ring in pain holding his left knee as Kane gets to his feet and clenches his fists getting ready for a deadly finisher Choke slam on HHH, HHH after about a minute gets to his feet slowly groggily and than Kane has him in the choke slam position but HHH kicks Kane in the gut before Kane lifts him up and than HHH goes for the pedigree but Kane in the pedigree position hits a standing backdrop on HHH sending him over onto his back. Kane goes for the pin fall but HHH kicks out. Kane goes for the choke slam once again and than this time he was lucky and HHH did not reverse it and Kane had hit the finisher move on HHH, HHH gets lifted up and than chokes lamed on the mat below, Kane than goes down to one knee and than begins to choke him as HHH is down but Kane has to let go at the count of five otherwise he is DQ'd and out of the tournament. So Kane lets go off choking HHH at about four and a half and than goes for the pin fall but HHH gets his foot on the bottom rope, The Game always knows where he is in the ring at all times thats why he is the best. But he has to win the tournament to prove it, Kane than lifts HHH up and than throws him at the ropes and than Big boots him down He than picks him up and than throws him at the ropes once again but HHH reverses it this time and than throws Kane at the ropes and than hits a double AA spine buster on Kane in the middle of the ring. HHH goes for the pin fall. Kane kicks out at a count of two, HHH than picks him up and than starts to throw right hands with him, HHH starts to make Kane groggy with lots of rights and lefts but Kane comes back with some rights and lefts of his own and than suddenly a few hard uppercuts to the Jaw of HHH. Kane than throws HHH at the ropes and than goes for the backdrop again leaning forward this time but HHH puts the brakes on and than hits a swinging neck breaker on Kane. HHH than grabs the leg of Kane and puts him in the deadly finisher submission hold which has made many tap out over the years The infamous figure four leg lock. Kane is in alot of pain but is in the middle of the ring and can't get to the ropes with his long arms. Kane than tries to throw right hands at HHH but HHH leans back in the Figure four leg lock position and he can't reach him either, what else can he do ? Kane the much more stronger and more powerful one manages to take HHH's weight and roll onto his stomach and than puts all the pressure and the pain of the deadly hold onto HHH, HHH lets go off the hold and gets himself free before damage can be done to him. HHH than starts to stomp on Kane before he can get up. HHH than goes to the apron and than goes to the top rope turnbuckle which is highly unlikely for HHH very unusual but desperate times call for desperate measures. HHH is at the top rope and than jumps on Kane and hits a knee drop. HHH than gets to his feet and than lifts Kane up and goes for the pedigree, HHH hits a thunderous Pedigree and than goes for the pin fall, He gets a three count and the win.

WINNER AND MOVES ONTO THE SECOND ROUND THE GAME HHH!

I know you guys can't give me a Best Match or a Worst Match or a Best Promo or a Worst Promo because I only have one match of the tournament posted at a time, every day or so, but it would be nice If i got a comment or two like out of ten of the match or your thoughts if it was good or bad etc...

Thanks for reading, Match two of the tournament is coming soon, (probably this time tomorrow)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
It's a good match and I do really expected that Triple H will win this match. I don't know what to say really but I am checking out the next match.

Evil Austin

I have edited the round 2 Card onto the First post for people to see. Don't forgot to make predictions, Thoughts on the match above and thanks for reading. With the Finals card and types of matches they would be in.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Good first match, man.

BM - Kane/HHH

BP - N/A

WM - N/A

WP - N/A

^Lol, j/k about that. Anywa, I am disapointed HHH won, but still good show.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Kane Versus Triple H REVIEW

Well decent match it was quite a slow pace but thats what you would expect from Kane! But good match none the less nice to see Triple H progress hopefully he meets Big Show in the next round! Triple H doesn't have the best half of the draw! As I can see him being eliminated before the grand final but not to far away perhaps the Semi Finals.

Well I enjoyed that match and this should be a sign of things to come! But my personal favourtie match which I am pumped for has to be Goldberg versus Batista which is kind of a dream match!

Winner HHH

Rating 7.5/10

Hope I gave good feedback I will definatley kepp on reading this!