• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AMA The Re(ag)-Mastered Q&A

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Well why not do this?

I'm British even though I don't know most of my own National Anthem, I am obsessed with all of the Arrowverse shows (but I forbid myself to watch Supergirl Season 1 because ew.) RWK mod, got around 7 years of e-fed experience somehow and I am great at rapping.

So ask me pretty much anything and I will ask it with as much sass as I can or you could challenge me to a connect 4 match but just saying you will most likely lose or just use me as your version of google and I will use google to help you. I'm a very nice guy like that.

giphy.gif

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
What does your username actually mean?
Short Answer: Primary School stupidity, pretty much.

Long Answer: I was in year 6 and I wanted a cool nickname for myself and my friends said you couldn't give yourself a nickname so instead, I went to my year 6 teacher and asked if he could call me The Reagmaster because I thought it sounded cool. That plan backfired because he proceeded to call me that every time he went through the register. Which proves that I was too smart as a kid because I proved my friends wrong. Then I joined my first forum (MP) around 6 months after I left Primary and I decided to keep the nickname.

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
When did you first meet Geek?

extra question

When did the rivalry start between you and Geek?
1. when did he did a introduction thread on TWF
2. Remember when Geek did those stupid EWR challenges? That's when it started. I think the first version of Colemasters vs ARL were me, Crithu (love that guy) & I think it was TheGoldenPlayer25 vs Geek & Aurtle The Turtle. That has changed ALOT.

What's your favorite movie?
That's a difficult one. The first answer that popped in my head was the avengers but I have to say either Elf or The Wizard Of Oz.

you can't say nothing with your username, my friend.

Reactions: Red Rain and Crithu