The Ramble Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gary

Reaction score
I know this might be quite cheeky of me being a new poster and all, but Ive been around a good few forums in the past and this is always a good idea.

Im not 100% sure if its been done before, and I apoligize if it has, but basically im proposing a thread for basic rambles regarding the WWE. I think it really saves the need for threads being made on every little subject. Maybe it can be a little tid-bit youve picked up, or a random though, idea or feeling regarding a superstar.

Generally It can spark up some awesome discussion.

Im going to start with a few thoughts.

HHH is a fantastic dancer, and Santino Marella is the best thing in the WWE right now.

Reaction score
Santino Marella is the best thing. wrestler? no. but he is definetely the funniest and most entertaining character on raw at the moment yes.

Gary

Reaction score
Nah, im fully aware hes hopeless in the ring, but as long as he is not having a match, then he is the most entertaining thing in the WWE.

Such lines as...

"Tom Hanks with the aids"

"That is the bottom lines...sometimes I have more than one thing to say"

Have made me love his little soul.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
If he could wrestle then he would be RAW's version of MVP. Them two are the best in WWE right now (in terms of charatcer).

RAW IS MARELLA!
--------------------
I think WWE should let Lashley go because he is a big guy who can't wrestle as good as he supposedly looks, he isn't funny (apart from this:
14xq7.jpg
) and he isn't as good as Khali. Khali is funny as fuck (intentional or not).