The Punk vs. Shareef Shawadari

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
This is for Senor and Hoov to post for their RP.

Reaction score
An image of bombs over Palestine is shown with people screaming running for their lives as Israeli troops are shown breaking into homes forcing families out as the children watch the troops shoot and kill their mom and dad. The children are taken and then thrown into a van as more images of dead Palestinian bodies are shown then Shareef Shawadari is shown staring at a 60 inch big screen tv with his head down in shame as he looks into the camera and begins to speak.

Shareef: This is what some of my people and family members have to deal with every day! Day in and day out, my people has been publicly raped and humiliated and killed and in the end this country called America, the bully of the world stands there and cares more about reality shows, deaths of celebrities then trying to bring peace and stop Israel from killing my people. Instead you support Israel. You have people who literally praise these scumbags! These low life pieces of garbage who kill and destroy everything! Plenty of innocent lives are taken yet each of you people out here either do business with these Jews or work for them! And even have some of these people as your close friends. These people make a mockery of Arabs and all of you support them! The make a mockery of the Islamic religion yet you continue to give them the highest praise! Then when 9/11 came all of you blamed the Muslims rather then your own sick twisted government who was to blame in the first place! What you didnt think there were Muslims who worked in the twin towers? You didnt think there were Arab families crying when they found out the towers fell? You think all of us Arabs want to kill America? Well now we do! Why? Its because of people who lack respect, who are ignorant, who are foul minded like most of you in attendance here! The minute I introduced myself I heard the boos, I heard the racist chants! I heard those annoying USA USA chants! Even before I spoke, just goes to show the ignorance this country has! How simple minded you people are! You think the government sends troops to save us? Are you that narrow minded that you do not see the small picture? America wants to eliminate us!! Its not about Osama Bin Laden, its about control! And how easily all of you are brainwashed to believe that we are the enemy here! That we are the terrorist when its really you and Israel who terrorize us! Its you America! You wanted to label us as Terrorist! If you think I am a terrorist then you got me wrong! I am here to make a statement, if you still label me as one then do what you wish! I know the truth!!!

He pauses for a second lowers his head and looks at the camera again

Shareef: Now at Riot I have the chance to show all of you people how serious I am! How I make my impact and defeat The Punk! You know something People like Punk is exactly whats wrong with America! People who defy rules and become a rebel, yet its allowed! But when a man like me comes into America and decides to be rebellious, I am then labeled as a terrorist! I mean look at the guy! Filled with tattoos, piercings, mohawk! The type of man the children at the same time fear, but want to become! Now you see a well educated man like myself who knows speaks Arab, Muslim, am I a man you want to become? NO!! I am the man all of you want to see get killed, because you think I am a terrorst!! You see the ignorance America? Now when I defeat Punk and introduce the way of life America will see the true meaning of success! America will soon be on top! Now as I leave for my flight I will leave you Americans with this message! When RIOT begins, there will be a suicide bombing! When I defeat Punk and become the man on top of the world!!!

Camera fades away until the next scene

Good luck hoov remember this is an RP and not a TT!!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
The scene opens on an abandoned subway station. The lighting is very bleak. The echos of voices from people long past reverberate against the hollow tracks and empty ticket windows. The camera follows blindly along until a voice can be heard off in the distance.

??????
Time is a constant. Time does not change. People change. Technology changes. Fads change. But the one thing that doesn't are the times. Time.....

A loud crashing noise can be heard directly to the right of the camera. The camera pans over and catches a trash can falling onto its side. The echo of the mysterious voice can still be faintly heard. But, the main sound that can be heard are the rumblings of the city above. The voice rings out again.

?????
Do you hear that? Do you hear the people above? Out there, it's like the blind leading the blind. From one fad or craze to the other. Whether it's the latest article of Ed Hardy clothing to the updated Droid mobile telephone, people are always looking for the next big thing. The next medium to where they can aim their thoughts, dreams, hopes.......The people you can hear walking above us do not fear anything because they are the worst possible thing you could ever become: They have become complacent. Complacency is the biggest evil this world will ever know.

The camera continues to walk around this abandoned subway until they run into a figure. We don't know who he is until he begins to speak, revealing himself to be the man who has been talking.

02.jpg

?????
Me? Where do I fit in with all of this? Where am I in the big scheme of things? I like to consider myself a man without a country. A vigilante without a cause. Someone who's ahead of the curve. I'm someone who is always one step ahead. I'm not a hero. I'm not a villain. Simply put, I am Me.

The figure begins to walk out of frame and towards an empty subway car. The doors looked to have been pried open. This mysterious individual walks into the subway car. Looking around the subway car we can see the total disarray it has been left in. Mannequins, oddly enough, are set up in the empty seats. The mysterious man begins kicking objects lying on the ground. He continues to walk until he reaches a metal pole sticking out in the middle of the subway car.

?????
This......This is my world. Surrounded by nothing but complete chaos. Some would say its a curse but I call it a blessing. When ordinary people like you look around at all of this, you see waste. When I look at all of this, I see potential. Potential. This is where I thrive. I am not a person to be looked down upon.....nor am I a man who should be revered. The only thing that could be said of me is that I am The Saint of the Absent.

The camera pans around the man's frame and looks him dead in the eye.

07ul8.jpg

?????
And, on RIOT!, by beating that ignorant android manufactured by those who cannot accept the fact that their way of life is non-existent. Those who put blame upon everyone else but themselves, by eliminating Shareef Shawadari, The Revolution will begin. And to all the others who stand in my way, Let me formally introduce myself: I am The Punk......And You all are about to be PUNK'D!

The man known simply as The Punk lunges towards the camera as the scene fades to black.

OOC: Sorry it's longer than yours I just wanted to set my character up. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. And good luck to you as well Senor!​

Reaction score
A video is shown

[youtube]i3X0WU7pj9c[/youtube]

Shareef is now see with his head down in shame as he speaks when the video is done...

Shareef: Did you see that? Do you the Israeli army attack that woman for no reason? Did you see them snatch that young boy? Do you see what my people have to deal with? And did this make US news? Of course not! Why would you Americans care about us? You work for Israel! You support the Israeli Army! You care nothing about my people! You sit and watch this abuse like its a shock to all of you, but its not a shock to me! These type of actions happen everyday! All of you Americans are a bunch of hypocrites! You act like you care, you act like you give a damn about my people! LIES! You don't! You talk about slavery? How you are against it! My people are used as slaves! All you people who have ancestors as slaves should be ashamed of yourself! You should be ashamed to call yourself an African American! All of you should be against the very same people who's ancestors raped and brutalize your people! You should not boo me! You should cheer me and join my beliefs and revolution against America! All you hispanics in the crowd should not boo me either! How these Americans talk bad and how they want to kick all of you out of their land! Home of the free? LIES!!!!!!!! ALL LIES!!

Shareef: My people come to America they own businesses, they are wealthy! They are successful! You try to rob them and take their joy away! But the Arabs walk without fear! Whats even worse is how the Jewish people react they see an Arab owner! Or an Indian, Pakistani or Arab doctor! You hate us don't you? Jealous that we become successful in everything we do! When an Arab says we should blow this country up as a joke, we get arrested! Where is the freedom of speech? I figured out that form is only used for only a certain kind of people. We get judged by what we say and what we do! All of you view me as the enemy because I tell the truth!! And when I defeat Punk at Riot all of you will soon discover how much Truth I speak!!!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Scene opens on an arena filled with people. All of a sudden, the lights go out. The crowd is very confused by this. When they come back on, a man in a black hooded cloak is standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone.

??????
I look around this society and I shake my head. A sea of followers and conformists who do whatever is asked of them, whenever it is asked of them. As far as the eye can see, nothing but mindless sheep. Those people always look for the next big thing to obsess over. Well, the next big thing is standing in the middle of this ring.

The cloaked figure takes off his cloak and reveals himself to be the man from the subway vingette The Punk.

Shannon%20Moore.jpg

THE PUNK
There's no need to be lead to believe that the next big craze is a product of the Jersey Shore or a Teen Mom......or even a sparkly vampire. The next big thing is the man who stands before you. If you are desperately searching for that next outlet, then by all means, I'm your guy. But, in all honesty, It's pathetic. It's pathetic and you all know it to be true. You've given up on yur hopes and dreams and now you put your hopes and dreams into something other than where it should be. We as a society are out chasing pipe dreams. Millions upon millions of average people uploading videos to YouTube in hopes of being the next in line for their 15 minutes. Millions upon millions of average people sending in tapes to be cast on a quote unquote reality TV show. It's ridiculous. Millions upon millions of average people.....working jobs that they hate. Why? To buy things they don't need. What others say that they need. It's a sad world.

The crowd doesn't know what to make of this guy. The Punk continues his rant.

THE PUNK
You might be asking yourself, "What gives him the right?" That's right. What exactly does give me the right to pass judgment upon society. That statement.....is the statement of someone who has no other options. Nothing else to latch onto except for that played-out expression. but, I will humor you for a moment. What gives me the right to pass judgment is simply because I am not your average person. I can see right through fa-cads and masks that people put on and see their true selves. You people can deny it all you want, but everyone in this arena has become dormant and complacent. But I have faith in humanity. And, when push comes to shove......that's when life really begins. And soon, you will ALL be a part of my Revolution.

The lights shut back off and, when they come back on, The Punk is gone and nowhere to be seen.