"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Very well said Montana bout the spoilers, but I feel the same way as TDK as well buts our own fault cuz no one forces us to read the spoilers i suppose if we as people didnt read the spoilers then itd be possible to get that old "feeling" back.

Montana

Yea, Raw is still live. ECW is sometimes live.

I try not to read SD Spoilers. You never really get that feeling with a taped show, but whatcha gonna do.

I normally watch Raw + ECW (if home) tape SD....and catch TNA if im home.

Great One

Sigh, I think I'm going too tempted to watch the SD spoilers tonight... Anyways, good read Montana, classic thread, IMO.

Truth

Reaction score
Is this crop of young guns (Kennedy, MVP, Burke, Punk, Helms) the next group of top guys after the era of Cena/Orton/Edge/Batista? With kennedy being the top guy.

Montana

1. Do you think Edge will win the WWE Title this year?

It doesnt look like it. Unless theres an injury, brand switch, or something along those lines i dont see it.

There was an injury and a brand switch. Congrats to Edge. (hopefully he stays healthy.

Needs More Cowbell

Reaction score
1) How long do think Edge should hold the title?

2) Do you think Edge/Kennedy would draw at mania?

3) Who do think will be the next U.S. President?

4) Who do you want to see as next president?

5) Avacadoes... fruit or vagetables? Tomatoes?

6) You seen Spider-man 3 yet?

Montana

1) How long do think Edge should hold the title?

Til WM 24, because he deserves it. But at the same time i think he should drop it to Batista or someone like that for a few months. Just to have a new champ for a lil bit

2) Do you think Edge/Kennedy would draw at mania?

Does the world title match need to draw? Neither men have main evented WM. I think its overdue for Edge, and Kennedy is like the "up in comer" Imagine if they added a ladder match stipulation? Would Batista vs Edge draw? Most SD Matchups won't draw without Undertaker. (on the current roster) So no Edge vs Kennedy won't draw, but hopefully Cena vs ??? (HHH) will.

3) Who do think will be the next U.S. President?

Read the damn rules....lol im just kidding. Its supposed to be "wrestling" questions. Im no expert on this subject. I never get too into it. My sister is a history teacher, and she wants obama. I used go with her choice. Personally i like when they narrow it down and do debates.

4) Who do you want to see as next president?

Myself. I need more power.

I hate both them actually avacadoes, but their fruit imo, Tomatoes are vegatables. I get my healthy dose of those at work, where i cook. I make Avacado ranch every other day.

6) You seen Spider-man 3 yet?

Nope, probably won't. Havent seen spidey 1 or 2. Im not into comic book character movies. In fact i dont see movies too often I mainly stick with comedies, but i also enjoy a good denzel washington movie. I heard spidey 3 wasnt that good. The last movie i seen was Departed and Next. I thought departed was a little long. Good story, good characters, but a little over rated. Everyone said it was the greatest movie ever. Next was alright. I didnt see any previews beforei went to go see it, so i didnt know what to expect.

Montana

Im a cook for right now, but looking for something better. Job scene is kinda rough over here.

the dark knight

1) here where?

2)can u explain me how to roleplay in efed :) i dont know shit about it.

sorry 4 askin those stupid Qs i just like ur answers lol

monkeystyle

Reaction score

I hate both them actually avacadoes, but their fruit imo, Tomatoes are vegatables. I get my healthy dose of those at work, where i cook. I make Avacado ranch every other day.

Ahhhh.

Tomatoes have seeds and are therefore fruits.

Montana

1) here where?

near detroit

2)can u explain me how to roleplay in efed i dont know shit about it.

Read the others roleplays. Its basically a story/promo about your character. The better the RP is, the better odds you have of winning.

Tomatoes have seeds and are therefore fruits.

I've never seen a fruit salad with tomatoes, Green Pepers have seeds.

can i roll with u montana

no...wrestling questions please.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I've never seen a fruit salad with tomatoes, Green Pepers have seeds.

Botanically speaking, a tomato is the ovary, together with its seeds, of a flowering plant: a fruit or, more precisely, a berry. However, from a culinary perspective, the tomato is not as sweet as those foodstuffs usually called fruits and it is typically served as part of a main course of a meal, as are other vegetables, rather than at dessert. As noted above, the term "vegetable" has no botanical meaning and is purely a culinary term.

Now a wrestling question invloving both. Would you like to see a trend started where fans can throw things like tomatoes at wrestlers they don't like?

I for one would love to pelt Cena right between the eyes with a big, rotten beefsteak tomato.

Montana

Botanically speaking, thats bs. I dont see a source.

Would you like to see a trend started where fans can throw things like tomatoes at wrestlers they don't like?

Good question, Yes i would. Perhaps not tomatoes, but like cups and papers and stuff is pretty fun to watch. That used to be my fav. part of WCW, when they showered the ring with garbage. That was great. I love when the fans pour their drink on the wrestler. thats great too. THe wwe states on all their shows, something about throwing stuff in the ring, can lead to arrest. I should have threw something at Cena at 23. That would have been cool, but i didnt have anything to throw.