The Pungi is like Santino's Urn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Oh ok, my bad, and I wasn't dissing 3MB per say. I agree, somebody has to be the jobber. And they certainly do an entertaining job of it.

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Oh ok, my bad, and I wasn't dissing 3MB per say. I agree, somebody has to be the jobber. And they certainly do an entertaining job of it.

Yeah dude that's all I'm trying to say. They get a good enough reaction to pop the crowd when they get destroyed by Big Show or whomever. Heath particularly is no slouch when it comes to selling. I think in a year or two he could strike out on his own as a good IC Champ.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
3MB should split up and have Jinder get released, Heath and Drew go into singles.

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I'm all for firing Jinder because fuck that dude. Drew is a washout. He won't ever be at the level he was at before, because he got punked out by a woman. Tiffany or whatever her name is slapped the shit out of him in a hotel and was fucking all kinds of dudes behind his back. Once you get exposed as a bitch like that, you won't get pushed. It's like how Morrison fucked his career by getting cuckolded by Batista. No one will take you seriously when another dude gorillafucks your woman, tells everyone about it, and then you just stay with the crazy bitch.

A more extreme example of this is how in Bill Watts' territory, if you lost a bar fight you would lose your job on the spot. Of course today the business isn't in risk of being exposed, but you need to still have this alpha male image if you're going to be a top guy. To bring it back to Drew, you can't be perceived as an alpha male when your crazy slut wife slaps the shit out of you.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Its a shame what they are doing to Drew, He is one of their most underrated talents, If WWE release him I would love to see him go to TNA.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm all for firing Jinder because fuck that dude. Drew is a washout. He won't ever be at the level he was at before, because he got punked out by a woman. Tiffany or whatever her name is slapped the shit out of him in a hotel and was fucking all kinds of dudes behind his back. Once you get exposed as a bitch like that, you won't get pushed. It's like how Morrison fucked his career by getting cuckolded by Batista. No one will take you seriously when another dude gorillafucks your woman, tells everyone about it, and then you just stay with the crazy bitch.

A more extreme example of this is how in Bill Watts' territory, if you lost a bar fight you would lose your job on the spot. Of course today the business isn't in risk of being exposed, but you need to still have this alpha male image if you're going to be a top guy. To bring it back to Drew, you can't be perceived as an alpha male when your crazy slut wife slaps the shit out of you.

Haha too funny. I never heard any behind the scenes stuff until I joined here.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Eh... I don't think he's underrated or overrated. He's certainly... rated I guess. He's done. He missed the mark IMHO. I'm sure he can go to TNA and get some embarrassingly small contract if he chooses to. Then he can do the cliche "GRRR WWE IS BAD" promo that all the washouts do when they get there.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Note Terrell has nothing to do with his career, Actually it should gain him more respect due to the fact that he didn't hit her back when he could have flipped out and beat her.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Eh... I don't think he's underrated or overrated. He's certainly... rated I guess. He's done. He missed the mark IMHO. I'm sure he can go to TNA and get some embarrassingly small contract if he chooses to. Then he can do the cliche "GRRR WWE IS BAD" promo that all the washouts do when they get there.

I haven't seen those promos before except 2. Show me an example outside of Anderson and Hardy.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Haha too funny. I never heard any behind the scenes stuff until I joined here.

I don't buy into any dirtsheet shit, but this is stuff that I saw in interviews with several wrestlers so it seems a little more credible. I'm not saying I know this for a fact, but if you look at the timeline of Drew's push, his marriage to Tiffany, their divorce, and how his push completely ended it makes sense.

Morrison's shit speaks for itself. The Melina/Batista stuff is really public knowledge. Around the time of Morrison's departure, she had all these really crazy youtube videos cutting promos on chicks who hadn't gotten fired like her from WWE. That is the most pathetic shit. You get fired and you cut a promo on the internet, absolutely pathetic. That makes you look like a fucking mark, which she was IMHO.

Again I might be guilty of misreading the whole thing, but that's my best guess.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Note Terrell has nothing to do with his career, Actually it should gain him more respect due to the fact that he didn't hit her back when he could have flipped out and beat her.

I'm not saying he should have hit her. I don't promote hitting women under any circumstances, but the story goes that he just took it and let her walk all over him and fuck different dudes. I think that has a lot to do with a dude's career. I hate this whole internet bullshit about alphas and betas, but it's relevant here in that Vince doesn't push a "beta". When a woman walks all over you and you can't handle your personal business, that's what the fuck you are.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I'm not saying he should have hit her. I don't promote hitting women under any circumstances, but the story goes that he just took it and let her walk all over him and fuck different dudes. I think that has a lot to do with a dude's career. I hate this whole internet bullshit about alphas and betas, but it's relevant here in that Vince doesn't push a "beta". When a woman walks all over you and you can't handle your personal business, that's what the fuck you are.

I hate your internet bullshit, She hit him, they divorced. It has nothing to do with his career, He has been jobbing since early 2010.