The Pungi is like Santino's Urn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
That was good fun. The BATTLE FOR THE COBRA on Smackdown. I love good cheesy comedy in wrestling. The pungi is the name of the flute used for snake charming. He was down and out, but Khali brought him back with the power of the pungi!

In before someone takes wrestling way too seriously and shits on that segment...

:sandow:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I don't have to take wrestling "too seriously" to know that segment was just awful. And a tad racist I think. I mean Indian guys playing snake charming music? Come on. Is this an old Bugs Bunny cartoon? Hell, I would have liked it better if the guy from 3MB (forgot name) played the DRUMS to charm the snake. Since, you know, he "plays" those in 3MB.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Wrestling's always been a tad racist. It's a little late to start getting offended at it now.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Wrestling's always been a tad racist. It's a little late to start getting offended at it now.
Not so much offended as I wish they were creative enough to come up with better stuff. But I guess you gotta take what you can get.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Either that or bitch on the internet to no real end.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
It was racist in a way and just time filler really.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah it is time filler. Not every match can be red hot or the crowd get burnt out. Now if we're done teaching you the basics of a pro wrestling show...

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I didn't say every match was to be red hot and no one needs to teach me the basics, There was nothing in my post to say that I need to be taught them especially when I know them already.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah it is time filler. Not every match can be red hot or the crowd get burnt out. Now if we're done teaching you the basics of a pro wrestling show...
Jeez you are a cunt aren't you?

I just didn't like it and thought it was dumb as a time filler. I would've rather seen Sincara botch against 3MB and thats saying something. And I even like Santino's character.

Reactions: Shadie T

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

I just didn't like it and thought it was dumb as a time filler. I would've rather seen Sincara botch against 3MB and thats saying something. And I even like Santino's character.

I think our best option with dealing with him is ignoring him and report posts where he is insulting.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I didn't say every match was to be red hot and no one needs to teach me the basics, There was nothing in my post to say that I need to be taught them especially when I know them already.
I think he meant me, but after more than 15 years of being a WWE fan I think I can say the same as you.

Reactions: Shadie T

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score

Hahaha I wasn't talking to you. You're fine. Cactus Jack is the dude I am calling a cunt, and doing it often.

3MB are great at their jobs BTW. Not everyone can be the top guy. You need good utility workers like 3MB. The paychecks are just fine in that role.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I think he meant me, but after more than 15 years of being a WWE fan I think I can say the same as you.

I did not mean you. You're just sharing your opinion, not being a complete dickshit like some people haha. :jbl: