The Prodigal Son Blake Taylor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THEDEVILHIMSELF

Better Than You and You Know It
Reaction score
IMG_8104.jpg

Character name:

The Prodigy Blake Taylor
Weight:215
Age or D.O.B.: 27
Billed From: Las Vegas Nevada
Face/heel/tweener: Heel
Gimmick/Background: Former MMA Fighter/Boxer
Non-FWA accomplishments: 2 weight champion in MMA and Boxing both, hold the record for fastest knockout in boxing history and fastest submission in MMA history
FWA accomplishments: N/A
FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one: NA
Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): Fighter/ Submission Artist
A minimum of TEN perfected moves your character does in a match (feel free to separate your moveset into categories ie basic strikes, signatures etc.): Tbone Suplex, Judo Throw, Roundhouse Kick, Left Hook, Combo Punches, Standing Dragon Sleeper, Kimura Lock, Spinning Back Fist, Belly To Belly, Running Knee, Grappling Knee Strikes, Elbow Strikes From The Corner, Forearm Smash
A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three: Prodigy Lock ( Hells Gate), Black Jack ( Ankle Lock) Dream Inducer ( Tazmission)​
Attire: MMA Shorts,Knee Pads, and Wrestling shoes and MMA Gloves
Base pic for your character (please include the name of the base pic and refer to our taken base pic thread): Connor Mcgregor
Theme music:
Introduction promo of at least two hundred words introducing your character to us:

I destroyed the world of boxing, and MMA, and I took over the big screen in movies, now its time for me to take over FWA. I am The Prodigal Son Blake Taylor and everything I touch turns to gold. From the beginning my goal has been to prove all the doubters wrong. I did that in boxing winning to Olympic gold medals and becoming a 2 weight champion, then I went to MMA and won to world titles in 2 weight classes in a matter of a years time. And here at FWA will be no different, I am simply the most gifted guy and most dominate athlete in this company and its not close. In a span of 2 years, 2 years I took over boxing and MMA, they said I couldn't beat a man bigger then me, I knocked him out in 30 seconds, in MMA they said I couldn't beat a wrestler and I beat him at his own game, they said the more experienced fighter would humble me, but I beat 2 10 year vets in 2 minutes combined. Im putting all of FWA on notice that Im here and Im here to stay, I am the future of this company and I am here to conquer pro wrestling just like I have everything else I've ever touched

Attachments

• IMG_8104.jpg
    IMG_8104.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Welcome to FWA!

We just posted the next set of cards for upcoming shows in a few weeks, but if you’d like to send in a vignette to be featured on one of the shows please send it to me, @Mandalorian , @SupineSnake and @Dubble J and we’ll be sure to include it on the show. We can also just use your introduction promo as a vignette if you’d like, it’s up to you!

If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself or the other mods I mentioned. As always, good luck and have fun!

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I like the signup a lot!

THEDEVILHIMSELF

Reaction score
Welcome to FWA!

We just posted the next set of cards for upcoming shows in a few weeks, but if you’d like to send in a vignette to be featured on one of the shows please send it to me, @Mandalorian , @SupineSnake and @Dubble J and we’ll be sure to include it on the show. We can also just use your introduction promo as a vignette if you’d like, it’s up to you!

If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself or the other mods I mentioned. As always, good luck and have fun!
I have some questions but unfortunately it wont let me message you

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Hey dude! Welcome!

1. The Prodigy is a used nickname for a roster member/FWA legend, so maybe worth changing.

2. Connor McGregor is a used pic base of another legend in the FWA, so that is on hold for him. You'll have to switch this out if that's cool. I know @Sully was thinking of changing this, so maybe he can clarify if it's cool for you to take him.

Most discussion of the fed goes on on our discord. If you'd like an invite, send me your username (you can post it on my profile if you like). It's a good place for asking Q's and stuff too.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
I just checked with Sully and you're cool to keep McGregor.

THEDEVILHIMSELF

Reaction score
Damn ok I been using the prodigy name since 2006 so its gonna be hard to think of something else.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
Yup I changed from Conor officially. You're all good to use him.

I won 4 titles with Conor as my base so maybe he'll bring you good luck!

THEDEVILHIMSELF

Reaction score
Yeah I checked the used pictures didnt see Connor and I also didnt see the name the Prodigy anywhere so I figured it was a go for me to use Ugh this sucks

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffjarrett
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Other ideas for alternates: The Paragon, The Protype, The Archetype, The Epitome, The Paradigm

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Damn ok I been using the prodigy name since 2006 so its gonna be hard to think of something else.

I think if you want to capture a similar idea of it, I might offer a suggestion. When I think of this sign up, I can imagine it is a case of someone, with success in MMA, thinking he is going to be a natural in the ring for wrestling. Ego, cockiness. Someone who has potential, hence the original nickname, but thinks he's hot shit so he sticks his nose up at the others. Couple ideas that you don't need to take if you don't want to.

"The Gifted"
"The Blessed"
"The Marvel"