The PPV that Should never be viewed....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Yeah I saw all the WWA PPV's they were pretty bad. Again though, since none of you seem to have seen Heroes of Wrestling or WOW Women of Wrestling its a safe bet that none of you realize how good December to Dismember really is by comparison.

Beer Money Army

Yeah I saw all the WWA PPV's they were pretty bad. Again though, since none of you seem to have seen Heroes of Wrestling or WOW Women of Wrestling its a safe bet that none of you realize how good December to Dismember really is by comparison.

D2D was before average.. People shit it on cause it was ECW Debut and it did fail...

another bad show i seen that was on PPV was I-Generation Presents Superstars of Wrestling.

The card

The Road Warriors (Hawk and Animal) defeated The Public Enemy (Rocco Rock and Johnny Grunge) in a Tables match to win the i-Generation Tag Team Championship
Grunge eliminated Hawk.
Animal eliminated Rock and Grunge simultaneously.
The Barbarian defeated Brute Force (a.k.a. Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake)in a Hardcore match
Barbarian pinned Brute Force after a big boot to the face.
Sweet Destiny (w/Aussie Joe) defeated Brandi Wine (w/Sugar Daddy)
Destiny pinned Brandi after a superplex.
One Man Gang defeated Tatanka to win the i-Generation International Championship
One Man Gang pinned Tatanka after punching him with brass knuckles while the referee was unconscious.
i-Generation Champion Curt Hennig defeated Dennis Rodman by disqualification in a Australian Outback match
Rodman was disqualified for repeatedly attacking the referee.

The Aussie outback match was ment to be a no DQ match

I havent seen HOW, i But i have seen Jake Roberts promo on it...

I think some People must Judge some of WWE/TNA poor PPV when you compare them to these shows and majority of WCW 1999-2001 PPV's...