The PPV that Should never be viewed....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

here is the intro video to this horrible PPV

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JxAQhGNy2Y8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JxAQhGNy2Y8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

this ppv probably would go down in my books as the worst PPV i have ever seen..

Enigma22

Reaction score
it doesnt look to bad. ive never seen it tho so i dont really know.. looks like it has some decent matches actually...

Beer Money Army

no, the worst PPV has to be wwe's December to Dismember
that was a pile of crap

December to dismember shit all over this... I didn't like D2d but atleast it had a good outing of Hardyz/MNM and the worst E/chamber but it did ** 1/2 anything better than what was product on this ppv.. but i could name a couple wwe ppvs worse than D2D.. but there is dozens and dozens of wcw ones

Uncensored 2000 Match listing

The Aritst formerly knwon as Prince Iaukea Vs Psychosis (wcw c/w match)
The Demon & Normal Smiley Vs Lane & Rave (xs)
Wall Vs bam bam Bigelow
Brian Knobs vs 3 Count (hardcore title match)
Booker T/Kidman Vs Harlem Heat 2000
Vampiro Vs Finlay (Falls Count anywhere)
Harris Boys Vs Mamalukes (wcw Tag Titles)
Dustin Rhodes Vs Terry Funk (bullrope match)
sting Vs Luger (l/Jack match)
Sid vs Jeff Jarrett (wcw title Match)
Hogan vs Flair (strap Match)

the best match on the show was Booker T/Kidman Vs Harlem Heat 2000 in my view, but i rate that as * 1/2....:piccolo:

This Guy

You've obviously never seen the Heros of Wrestling or WOW - Women of Wrestling PPV's. They are still to this day regarded as two of the worst wrestling PPV's of all time.

This Guy

Hey there was a worse strap match at the first Uncensored PPV. It was Hogan vs. Vader and Hogan won by dragging Flair around while Vader was out cold out on the floor outside of the ring.

Beer Money Army

I Havent seem those 2 shows.. but I got some WWA PPV and they are like a WCW mix with TNA....

now Uncensored 1995 was horrible too This Guy....

do you remember the Nash Vs Steiner 2/3 Falls match :smh

xtremebadass

Sting vs. Luger in an "I/Jack Match" ????

Sounds pretty disgusting. I never saw a WCW PPV before except for that pathetic one I rented from Hollywood video. It was Bash at the Beach 99 or 00. It was Nash and Sting vs. Macho Man and Vicious for the HW title. You can pin your partner to win the belt, it was really gay, then they had a junkyard match, oh man did that suck nuts. It was like a 5 hour tape that never ended, I wanted to throw up...

However, nothing beats December to Dismember.

Beer Money Army

that was bash At Beach 1999

that PPV has a great WCW Tag Team Title Match: Triad Vs Chris Benoit & Saturn
but the rest of that PPV blowed tho...

Travis40

lmao at the guy in the graphic at 1:13. it looks like a drunk Michael Phelps

Beer Money Army

they so should of just made that match a 4 way...

hence XBA Van Hammer got a TV title shot on that show :smh
David Flair Beat Malenko by pinfall :smh

one positive tho was the great The Triad (Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page & Kanyon) (ch) Vs Perry Saturn & Chris Benoit Match... **** rating

does anyone remember this one

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IcwQYz22b7c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IcwQYz22b7c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]