The Power of Going LIVE!!! & the Unknown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
I have to give TNA some credit here, they have been able to keep most of their ideas for this Monday Nights Show secrete and mostly unknown. That says a lot about what they are capable of as well. I do feel that by them going LIVE it helps because unless you have the WWE version employee, (i.e. Bret Situation) then you will still know almost everything before it happens. TNA on the other hand has been able to maintain a high level of secrecy and still, know one knows most of the surprises they actually have in store. All most know of is who the rumored surprises are, but still nothing for sure.

Secondly and finally, I think this forces WWE to up their game and be more aware at all times and not slack off. If in fact TNA and SpikeTV Management continue the Monday night route, if nothing else, it forces Vince to step up his game or soon and possibly to bow out. If nothing else, sure TNA might not beat RAW in ratings this year or soon, but what TNA has done is forced the WWE's hand to put out a better product or else. Like Hogan said, in that sense of the word, he and TNA have won, because again if nothing else, it made WWE do things that otherwise, they might not have done had TNA not pressed the issue and so suddenly.

Sure the Monday Night WAR's might not have started just yet. But in the end, if TNA's mere presense makes WWE put out better, then it still results in a win win for both programs overall and mostly the fans watching them. Wanna talk about the bottom line? That is the bottom line and if it were not, WWE would not be making the moves to prevent a possible challenge from the up and coming TNA.

Weebo

Reaction score
Wrong section. How is this news, it is more your opinion than anything. Should have out this in the TNA section.

LKP

As i posted in another thread. If TNA beat WWE in ratings or not it will force the wwe to put on a better product. Plus TNA will have ex WWE guys so it will get interesting.

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean I don't have high hopes as of yet for TNA but what their doing is arousing some interest for the fans and some competition for the WWE. I mean like I said over at the other thread, It doesnt matter which promotion you're for. What matters is were enjoying the ride we once had during the old Monday Night Wars era.

The reason I'm not pressing the issue for TNA though is that they might drop the ball come Monday but given the benefit of the doubt anything can happen. All in all I know Monday is gonna be a great moment for wrestling if everything is how we hope it will be.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
I have to give TNA some credit here, they have been able to keep most of their ideas for this Monday Nights Show secrete and mostly unknown. That says a lot about what they are capable of as well. I do feel that by them going LIVE it helps because unless you have the WWE version employee, (i.e. Bret Situation) then you will still know almost everything before it happens. TNA on the other hand has been able to maintain a high level of secrecy and still, know one knows most of the surprises they actually have in store. All most know of is who the rumored surprises are, but still nothing for sure.

Secondly and finally, I think this forces WWE to up their game and be more aware at all times and not slack off. If in fact TNA and SpikeTV Management continue the Monday night route, if nothing else, it forces Vince to step up his game or soon and possibly to bow out. If nothing else, sure TNA might not beat RAW in ratings this year or soon, but what TNA has done is forced the WWE's hand to put out a better product or else. Like Hogan said, in that sense of the word, he and TNA have won, because again if nothing else, it made WWE do things that otherwise, they might not have done had TNA not pressed the issue and so suddenly.

Sure the Monday Night WAR's might not have started just yet. But in the end, if TNA's mere presense makes WWE put out better, then it still results in a win win for both programs overall and mostly the fans watching them. Wanna talk about the bottom line? That is the bottom line and if it were not, WWE would not be making the moves to prevent a possible challenge from the up and coming TNA.

Thanks and I was not exactly sure on which section it should be in or not. But again thanks and mods can feel free to re-post this topic in the proper place.