• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Political Compass and You!

Rosie

Dark Side
chart-png.25696

SCX - this is yours.

1635424027589-png.12310

This is mine - the compass clearly shows you being more towards the left than me.

RECEIPT

RECEIPT

Shows that there is more to respecting someone than sharing similar political beliefs.

It's a matter of not being a prick.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
chart-png.25696

SCX - this is yours.

1635424027589-png.12310

This is mine - the compass clearly shows you being more towards the left than me.

RECEIPT

RECEIPT
Girl, in the first post you said in plain language: I'm on the left. Don't lump me there. That's what my reply refers to.

And what are you bitching about now? We're both on the right yet you call me pussy? Go fuck yourself.

What I don't like about you is your attitude. Call me coward all you want, but you can't discuss things in respect, so you call me names. Now I have to be the bad guy because you want the narrative to be about something else.

Take your ideology and shove it where it don't shine.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Girl - lol. Starting off with a bit of patronisation.
Hope you don't end up daughters - because I can see that going very badly, very quickly.

And I actually said you were more on the left than me - can someone please educate this man and explain how reading works. My facts don't care about your feelings.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
And I called you a coward - because you straight up refused to give context to a previous post. Like a coward that you are.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Girl - lol. Starting off with a bit of patronisation.
Hope you don't end up daughters - because I can see that going very badly, very quickly.

And I actually said you were more on the left than me - can someone please educate this man and explain how reading works. My facts don't care about your feelings.
See, look at you, still talking shit.

Talking, talking, talking, and talking SHIT.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Coward still won't give context to yesterday's post.

Coward, still a coward, still a coward and still a coward.

A racist, sexist, patronising coward.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
And nothing I said there - was talking shit. If facts upset you - put your dummy back in your mouth and go sulk in the corner with the other babykids

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
What I don't like about you is your attitude. Call me coward all you want, but you can't discuss things in respect, so you call me names. Now I have to be the bad guy because you want the narrative to be about something else.
Do I really have to remind you of your own shouts in the Smarkbox from only a couple of days ago, where you just copy & pasted the word creep in all caps dozens of times? What a way to put a fowl egg in your own basket, SCX.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Should I go back to yesterday's conversation again - and ask you to put it into context? Or are you going to keep up with your cowardice?

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Do I really have to remind you of your own shouts in the Smarkbox from only a couple of days ago, where you just copy & pasted the word creep in all caps dozens of times? What a way to put a fowl egg in your own basket, SCX.
Now you want to defend her? You want her clout? Go. Make sure you get good rewards.

Yeah, you have fun with that.

One of these days, SHE'S gonna turn around and turn on YOU. Call you a racist, call you a coward, call you names.

I promise you.

No, scratch that. That's not a prediction, THAT'S A SPOILER ALERT.

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Now you want to defend her? You want her clout? Go. Make sure you get good rewards.

Yeah, you have fun with that.

One of these days, SHE'S gonna turn around and turn on YOU. Call you a racist, call you a coward, call you names.

I promise you.
All you think a woman brings to the table - is rewards.

Way to confirm your sexism.