The physique of Daniel Bryan.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
She'll like anything creative tells her to like for the right price.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Bryan has muscles. It's just that on a low-to none protein diet you don't develop the visible ones since there is always a layer of fat there.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Censorious said:
Bryan looks tough. Even for a small guy. Dolph nailed it on the head a month ago, if CM Punk was in a bar chatting up your girlfriend, would you be scared to go and hit him? No.

Lol? I'd even dare to hit Dolph and Bryan, like seriously does Dolph look tough to you? That little Spirit Squad smurf with a nice blonde hair dye? I'd smack the tan out of his face.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Not scared of smacking them if they would do something like that.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Not scared of smacking them if they would do something like that.

That's why I meant, kinda silly question to ask, why would I even be scared? Because he looks good and does empty cardio training day in and day out? Pfft.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Asmodeus said:
Lol? I'd even dare to hit Dolph and Bryan, like seriously does Dolph look tough to you? That little Spirit Squad smurf with a nice blonde hair dye? I'd smack the tan out of his face.

I was talking about the user Dolph'sZiggler nailing it on the head.

Bryan would kick your ass before you can say "MOMMY". He's one of the toughest in that locker room. Do some homework bud.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dude seriously, if one of them would insult your family or girlfriend, you would rage right? I know I would.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Censorious said:
I was talking about the user Dolph'sZiggler nailing it on the head.

Bryan would kick your ass before you can say "MOMMY". He's one of the toughest in that locker room. Do some homework bud.

I'm not a pussy Censorious and you don't even know me, but if he would insult my family or touch my girlfriend I'd kill him on sight because seriously I don't give one damn fuck about who's tough in that locker room, I show no fear to anyone.

Now that you've said it, I'd love him coming at me.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Asmodeus said:
I'm not a pussy Censorious and you don't even know me, but if he would insult my family or touch my girlfriend I'd kill him on sight because seriously I don't give one damn F*** about who's tough in that locker room, I show no fear to anyone.

Now that you've said it, I'd love him coming at me.

Lmao. This kid is absolute gold with his unintentional comedy

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Lmao. This kid is absolute gold with his unintentional comedy

Funny how you can call me a "kid" over the internet yet I have it hard to believe that you're even older than 10.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
mad-man-matt-meme-generator-wait-a-minute-those-aren-t-children-e39118.JPG

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Asmodeus said:
Funny how you can call me a "kid" over the internet yet I have it hard to believe that you're even older than 10.

You mad that I'm older than you?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
You mad that I'm older than you?

:upset:

I know son, this is the Internet, how in the name of Jesus do I even know how old you truly are? What if you live in a cave with JeebaK scratching his ass for him each day in hope of taking over WWEForums, I have no idea seriously, I'm proud of my age as a 17 year old.

Reactions: seabs