The Paramore Challenge!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Wins The Paramore Challenge?

• Paramore Retains

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flyleaf

• The Birthday Massacre

• Ayria

• Porcelain And The Tramps

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Qwake

lol, I might be going to a Paramore concert, theyre coming to my country and I have the option to go if I want. I might just go so I can laugh at you all if you haven't gone to a concert of theirs and you're all way bigger fans then I am :eek:

Kizza

I don't think Misery Business is that bad either. I love the opening to it.

seX-Power

lol, I might be going to a Paramore concert, theyre coming to my country and I have the option to go if I want. I might just go so I can laugh at you all if you haven't gone to a concert of theirs and you're all way bigger fans then I am :eek:

Was going to go to the Sydney sideshow but I totally forgot that tickets sell out eventually.

PeepShow

Misery Business is still a great song. All the airplay and the fact that it seems to be the only song most people know takes the fun out of it. Makes it kind of a guilty pleasure Paramore song.

Peep, is Born For This sitll your favourite?

Nah, it's probably in my top 5 though. Emergency has always been my favorite.

Toddy

Reaction score

Going to the Auckland one, are you?