The Outsider on HBO Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Did you see the Preview for the Episode Sunday Keith? The Kid being kidnapped maybe it was Jack doing the biddings of the Coco so he can feed? Holly did say it likes to feast on kids, and when it's desperate it goes for Adults.

No didn't see the preview. Yeah I think Jack is supposed to be acting as a slave like Taylor was.

Wonder if their going to go into Glory's lawsuit?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
No didn't see the preview. Yeah I think Jack is supposed to be acting as a slave like Taylor was.

Wonder if their going to go into Glory's lawsuit?

Here you go tell me your thoughts. The Glory Lawsuit I feel is going to be a thing that gets solved out, but not before the end of the Season I feel. I'm sure Glory will want to get it done so she can use the money to take care of her Daughters, but its a long process with such things and I know having my own Lawsuit from a Car Accident in 2011.

Reactions: Keith

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
One thought I heard online is that something might happen before Glory can bring the lawsuit or the case maybe solved.

That's a good preview. Glad we're going to be seeing more from Claude.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
One thought I heard online is that something might happen before Glory can bring the lawsuit or the case maybe solved.

That's a good preview. Glad we're going to be seeing more from Claude.

Oh God for real? I always thought Glory needs to see The Creature because she still doesn't believe her kids seeing it multiple times at her home.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
There's been some freaky episodes but epi 8 may have been the most disturbing. Great ending. Interesting that even Howard is now supporting the investigation.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
There's been some freaky episodes but epi 8 may have been the most disturbing. Great ending. Interesting that even Howard is now supporting the investigation.

Yeah like I've said before my Mom and I watch this Show together and he kept looking at each other the moment you saw El Coco show up. I knew that was the Cuco in that Preview trying to trying to take that kid to feast on. He already had a couple of meals that day, and I was telling my Mom my God if we have to hear this kid scream as he's eating him I might not be able to handle it. He looks like he's not completely looking like Claude yet, he looks like Jack a little bit too. Did it seem to you that the kid's Father got scratched protecting his Son? I might have to rewatch it, just thought that would of been a perfect time to do it. I'm happy the gang is back together to hunt El Coco, but let's be honest not all of them is going to be coming back.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah think the kids father might have been scratched. There was certainly some sort of movement towards him by the thing. I think there's a chance that the series will end with them solving the case, but there maybe one last shot which leaves an element of doubt and it could be something like a cut back to the kids father who might be infected.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah think the kids father might have been scratched. There was certainly some sort of movement towards him by the thing. I think there's a chance that the series will end with them solving the case, but there maybe one last shot which leaves an element of doubt and it could be something like a cut back to the kids father who might be infected.

Oooh I would love that. This Show has been too damn good not to see if you get out a 2nd Season out of it.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Its possible. Of course if they did a second season they would have to start a fresh because there is only book. It does feel like a standalone miniseries to me.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
So how did like the Episode last night @Keith ?

Man it was freaking intense and I'm totally afraid for everyone going into that Cave to find El Cuco. My Mother and I were cussing at the TV when Claude's Brother told him what is going on. Now they are sitting Ducks with Jack firing on them! The only two people I feel are safe are Holly and Ralph everyone else could go. We still don't know the full extent of what the Creature can do. I can't wait to see what the Creature says to Holly when she asks his name probably after a long fight with the thing.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
So how did like the Episode last night @Keith ?

Man it was freaking intense and I'm totally afraid for everyone going into that Cave to find El Cuco. My Mother and I were cussing at the TV when Claude's Brother told him what is going on. Now they are sitting Ducks with Jack firing on them! The only two people I feel are safe are Holly and Ralph everyone else could go. We still don't know the full extent of what the Creature can do. I can't wait to see what the Creature says to Holly when she asks his name probably after a long fight with the thing.

It wasn't my favourite episode. Felt more like a set up for the finale. But I did like the ending. I didn't actually see who got shot, but looks like we got at least one victim. I did like the detail of the thing being able to hear what Claude thinks. Some nice myth building. My guess is Glory will drop the legal action when the case is solved. Or however things work out.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Boy man was the Season finale so great from this Show hmm Keith. I knew the beginning would be Jack firing on Ralph and Company and he took lives just like that and if it wasn't for Holly he might of finished them all off. He had the higher ground, line of sight, and more Ammo yeah they were going to be toast if Holly didn't get in his head for a split second and make him come back to reality and thus making El Coco attack on him further. Did El Coco use the powers he/she had left to get the Rattlesnake to strike Jack or was that dumb luck the Snake coming back up to the top of those Rocks? He felt like El Coco did that to finish off Jack and he was frustrated you saw it it in the Cave because that was it's only line of defense was through Jack. Once Holly and Ralph got into the Cave boy that was intense, because theirs just darkness and you would imagine had the advantage. El Coco was really arrogant in this moment, he thought welp were in a Cave they aren't going to attack me with the chance of caving in this Cave further right?

He or She was wrong in that moment and Claude putting it down was great especially after losing his Brother. I would of done the same thing because his Brother was trying to take out Jack to protect his Brother and he did the same for the others in the Cave. Okay so I figured we would get some kind of cover up so no one asks any questions about El Coco and them having to explain it, but fuck me why no picking up the body and researching it or is that something we dive into for later? The End Credits Scene my Mother maybe half way through the Episode was like what if Holly is the same thing as El Coco. She's an Outsider, she's been addicted to this case why not? I thought welp we haven't seen her feed at all so the chance is there, but damn she has a scratch on her Arm! I had to put it together how she got it, and I think it happens when El Coco got up when he was sitting down the Cave and he kinda deported in front of them right. I think he was so fast with it that he scratched there in that moment and Holly didn't feel it. Which means if I'm right and they grab the body we might be getting a Michael Myers situation to where he kills whoever is examining his body and gets away.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Boy man was the Season finale so great from this Show hmm Keith. I knew the beginning would be Jack firing on Ralph and Company and he took lives just like that and if it wasn't for Holly he might of finished them all off. He had the higher ground, line of sight, and more Ammo yeah they were going to be toast if Holly didn't get in his head for a split second and make him come back to reality and thus making El Coco attack on him further. Did El Coco use the powers he/she had left to get the Rattlesnake to strike Jack or was that dumb luck the Snake coming back up to the top of those Rocks? He felt like El Coco did that to finish off Jack and he was frustrated you saw it it in the Cave because that was it's only line of defense was through Jack. Once Holly and Ralph got into the Cave boy that was intense, because theirs just darkness and you would imagine had the advantage. El Coco was really arrogant in this moment, he thought welp were in a Cave they aren't going to attack me with the chance of caving in this Cave further right?

He or She was wrong in that moment and Claude putting it down was great especially after losing his Brother. I would of done the same thing because his Brother was trying to take out Jack to protect his Brother and he did the same for the others in the Cave. Okay so I figured we would get some kind of cover up so no one asks any questions about El Coco and them having to explain it, but fuck me why no picking up the body and researching it or is that something we dive into for later? The End Credits Scene my Mother maybe half way through the Episode was like what if Holly is the same thing as El Coco. She's an Outsider, she's been addicted to this case why not? I thought welp we haven't seen her feed at all so the chance is there, but damn she has a scratch on her Arm! I had to put it together how she got it, and I think it happens when El Coco got up when he was sitting down the Cave and he kinda deported in front of them right. I think he was so fast with it that he scratched there in that moment and Holly didn't feel it. Which means if I'm right and they grab the body we might be getting a Michael Myers situation to where he kills whoever is examining his body and gets away.

That's interesting because I didn't read the end scene like that. But didn't notice the scratch on her arm. Basically the end scene seemed to be calling into question if Holly was legit or had been using research to con everyone. It doesn't matter too much its just one of those endings to leave you wondering. I would like to read the book now.

Here's my review of the finale

• Love
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
That's interesting because I didn't read the end scene like that. But didn't notice the scratch on her arm. Basically the end scene seemed to be calling into question if Holly was legit or had been using research to con everyone. It doesn't matter too much its just one of those endings to leave you wondering. I would like to read the book now.

Here's my review of the finale

Yeah rewatch it she has a scratch on her right Arm.

the-outsider-ending.jpg

I second the notion of wanting to read the Book to see what they left out.