OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

tonight I celebrate the art student I commissioned to make this painting for me, she had 10,000 Canadian racked up in student debts and I paid it off, why? Because I'm Joseph Diamond. AND I CAN.

Only 10,000 in debt? How cute...

Reactions: Geek773

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Anyone want to spar?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Results coming tomorrow due to a match being extended

Reactions: M Kells

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
ay, I just saw this on Twitter

C6puGRuWkAEGkpR.jpg

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*After making his entrance, Golden Dragon awaits patiently in the ring for his opponent, 1 half of the Tag Team Champions and fellow Anarchy Inc member, Yuri Williamson.*

*And here he comes, Yuri is all by himself as he's coming out to his singles theme at around 14 seconds into 'It's Over when it's Over.' and has one of the Tag Team Championships over his shoulder. He points at Dragon and mutters something inaudible to him, and Yuri begins his trip down the ramp before getting in the ring and removing his entrance jacket and hat and squaring up to the luchadore, clearly taller in height but Golden doesn't seem to back down and as they both enter an opposite corner, the referee calls for the bell.*

DING, DING, DING!

*Straight away before the bell has just finished to ring, Golden Dragon charges forward and connects with the Running Knee Lift. It knocks Yuri out cold and he goes into the cover... and gets the three count! The crowd are cheering loudly but are in shock of how quickly Williamson was despatched by the former IC Champion and current rival of Will Neilson.*

"No, no, no, no... this match needs to be restarted. Yuri clearly wasn't ready and was cheap shotted by Golden! Williamson was screwed! This isn't how how treat a member of such a great group like Anarchy Inc, shame on you Golden Dragon!"

"What are you on about Pedersen? The bell rang and Yuri was ready to go, there was no cheap shot here, Dragon beat him fair and square and in around 11 seconds aswell! Even I'm slightly shocked of this outcome!"

*Golden smiles and gets out of the ring and walks over to the timekeepers area, grabbing a microphone and getting back in the ring, kneeling down so he is level with the fallen Williamson and begins to speak..*

@Apex

YOU HAD ONE JOB YURI

Reactions: Geek773

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Yuri is one of the most uncommon names I've ever heard, whats the chances that there just so happens to be 2 in this league?