OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
canada-flag2.jpg

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*The scene begins in what looks to be a long hallway in the backstage area of Saturday Night Precision. The white brick walls extend down the hall and various crates of equipment are set up. Backstage employees walk down the hallway, either discussing the show with one another or carrying equipment. Sitting against the wall next to a crate is Jack Rogue. Wearing his all black attire, including half-mask, he looks to be shaking a bit as he holds his hands together in front of his face. His eyes looking cold as a couple of employees stop and glare at the psychotic wrestler. At first, Jack doesn't notice them, still deep in thought. But, he hears some murmurs between them*

A: There he is, Jack Rogue. What a nutjob.

B: Yeah... what a year can do to a man, eh? That chick has him fooled now.

*The two employees walk away as Jack slowly gets to his feet. He stares at them in the distance, raising an eyebrow at what they have said. He takes a few steps forward before a familiar voice speaks out to him from behind*

Ivy: Well, Jack...

*The soft, yet cold voice of Ivy Hale echoes as he turns around to see Ivy sitting on the crate. Wearing black leggings and boots with a brace over them, a dark red top and bands on her arm, she smirks towards Jack*

Ivy: Can we finally put away that pest, Jordan Bull, tonight?

*Rogue appears conflicted and unsure of himself, he has a far away look in his eye. He doesn't return the gaze of the Empress of Fear, but instead stares down the corridor past the camera, in the direction the two backstage hands walked off in. There is a small but noticable change in his voice, as muffled by his mask - it is quieter and with less fire in it. He is trembling now, in Ivy's presence, more than he was a moment ago, and fiddles anxiously with the bottom of his mask, rubbing the dark cotton with his forefinger and thumb*

Jack: Yeah... yes, I mean... I'm just... nervous. It's not like me, not... not recently, anyway. But this is it. My chance to prove everyone wrong. The ginger kid from a small town near Birmingham that no-one thought could make it, the undercard guy that would never get close to the glass ceiling... and now I can be the guy. I just have to win. I have the advantage of his... his arm. I... can do it. Yeah. I can do it. I'm going to do it. I'm going to win the series. I'm going to beat Jordan tonight, I will, I will, I will. I'll do... whatever... I... have to. Yeah. Anything to win. Just to win. I mean... no... I'll, I'll kill him! Jordan Bull, he... he ruined The Blade's life and... I was just trying to... keep my title at TLC. No, but... he deserved it. And he deserves what he'll get tonight. I'll beat him up with the ladder, keep him down, whatever... then I'll climb. I'll grab that contract. I mean... I know it didn't work out for you, Ivy, but for me titles have always-

*Hale cuts Jack off midway through his stunted, rambling sentence with fury in her voice*

Ivy: They have what!? Tell me, Jack, what have they done for you? Caused you to go 0-12 at one point? Had you go soft? Please, Jack, get a hold of yourself! I mean, you know this series didn't need to go to a seventh match? You had Jordan time and time after again but you haven't been able to do it. I've been trying to steer you in the right direction, but every time we make some progress, you seem to be fighting with yourself. Have I told you to ignore the old you? The one that left you be subservient to the disgusting Andersen Vega? You're failing to see the big picture here, Jack, that's why I'm here. I'm here because you need some guidance, but if you're not listening, then what should I do?"

*Jack is a bit stunned by her response and is left speechless, not even able to mutter out a single sound*

Ivy: I thought so...

*Ivy steps down from the crate, her knee seemingly stronger, but is still braced. She looks Jack in the eye as she speaks*

Ivy: So here is what I'm going to do. Tonight, in your ladder match, I'm going to leave you to your own devices as a test, a way to prove yourself to your Empress. If you crush Jordan Bull and put him away for good, I'll deem you worthy as my soldier of fear. I'll be at your side, I'll continue to guide you, give you a real purpose...not a cheap piece of metal on leather and this very company that has caused you pain and suffering will be cowering on their knees in no time. But, if you let your old self get the better of you if you blind yourself by that contract and fall...

*She moves closer to him, getting right in his face*

Ivy: Then I'll make sure that will be the last mistake you ever do. Am I making myself clear?

*There is a bit of a pause from Jack Rogue before he slowly and reluctantly nods. Ivy smirks before grabbing him under the chin*

Ivy: Perfect.

*Ivy begins to walk away and as she walks away she says one last thing*

Ivy: Remember, Jack... annihilate Jordan Bull.

*She leaves Jack alone, standing and shaking, as Precision cuts to commercial*

-End of segment-
Credit to @Beavs for Ivy's lines and actions. Feedback appreciated. :)
Read, rate and feedback pls. It's a pretty important one. :)

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Read, rate and feedback pls. It's a pretty important one. :)
Trade feedback?
The Precision Universe are enjoying yet another captivating episode of Precision and are about to be graced by their "King"...

Ring Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time... He is the Precision Champion, Andersen Vega!"

Andersen Vega's music hits and is received with an extremely loud - yet mixed - reaction from the Precision Universe... At the 0:26 second mark of "King Of My World" by Saliva, Andersen Vega walks out onto the stage with the Precision Championship around his waist and a baseball bat in his right hand, stopping on the ramp and raising his arms out wide, closing his eyes and taking in the near deafening reaction from the audience, the good and the bad. Vega takes his slow walk down to the ringside area and jumps up onto the ramp.

Anthony Pederson: "The "King Of The World", the "God Amongst Men" and the Precision Champion, Andersen Vega!... Man, what an honour to be in the same building with this man..."

Patrick Young: "This man has certainly accomplished a lot in his career."

Anthony Pederson: "Wait, that's it?... That's all you've got to say about the first man ever to hold the Undisputed Championship, World Heavyweight Championship and the Precision Championship? The greatest Iron Man Champion of all time? That's it?"

Patrick Young: "What else do you want me to say?"

Anthony Pederson: "How about show him the respect that he deserves?..."

At this stage, the commentator's voices fade out as Vega has already entered the ring and has already acquired a microphone from the Ring Announcer who has already left the ring... Vega walks around the ring for a moment with the fans still giving a relatively loud mixed response. Vega raises the mic to his mouth.

Andersen Vega: "..."

Chants of "Let's go Vega, Vega Sucks!" fills the arena as Vega lowers his mic. Vega looks to be seemingly biting his tongue. He raises the microphone to his mouth yet again.

Andersen Vega: "Ya kno..."

The chants become louder, completely cutting him off. A frustrated Vega attempts to talk over the audience.

Andersen Vega: "Okay, before I get down to business I gotta ask you guys a question..."

Vega pauses for a moment as faint "What?" chants begin.

Andersen Vega: "Do you want to go down that road with me again?"

Audience: "What?"

Andersen Vega: "You heard... Do you really want to play this game with me?"

Vega smirks.

Andersen Vega: "The last time that you people decided to turn your backs on me and treat me without respect... I turned your favourite wrestler into a psychopath."

The audience boos at what Vega did to Jack Rogue.

Andersen Vega: "So I ask, one. Last. Time... Do you want to treat me without the respect that I deserve?"

Vega smirks.

Andersen Vega: "Hmhmhm, Okay then... Jordan Bull and Jack Rogue."

Andersen Vega: "Tonight, you fight for the right... The honour."

Andersen Vega: "To face me, one on one at Bad Blood."

Guess...

Andersen Vega: "But before you go to war just know that the winner will not be dealing with the Andersen Vega that quit 2 months ago... Know that you will be dealing with the Andersen Vega that ended Alice Xander's career without the faintest hint of remorse."

The Precision Universe begins to boo over Vega, who responds by raising his voice and talking over them.

Andersen Vega: "You will be dealing with the Andersen Vega that is responsible for the monster that sits in that pathetic little wench, Ivy Hale's pocket... To whomever walks away with their career defining opportunity, just know that in 3 weeks, at Bad Blood, I'm going to turn your championship dreams into your worst nightmare and when I do, don't blame me. When you end up in a hospital bed, know that it was not I that chose it to happen. When you're wallowing in the grief of having your career snatched away from you and you're looking for someone to blame then don't blame me..."

Andersen Vega: "Blame them."

The audience again reacts negatively, to say the least.

Andersen Vega: "And to my opponent, whomever you are... Just know that tonight, I do look past you. I don't care about you and tonight, I will beat your ass across every square inch of this arena. To me, you are nothing more than batting practice and after this match is over, I'm going to take your head... "Clean. Off. Your. Shoulders"."

Boos reach new heights at Vega's use of Jack Rogue's beloved former catchphrase as he drops the microphone. Karl Senn's music plays and judging by Vega's mood, this isn't going to be pretty.

END OF SEGMENT

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Remove the What chants, also is this a heel turn?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Trade feedback?
Yours was very, very good. Interesting even with a simple premise, good coverage of the character and portrayal of crowd.

...but if Senn is about to come out, it's not the end of the segment, is it...?

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
1280px-Flag_of_Michigan.svg.png

My state's flag has a fucking eagle on it. And a dude with a gun. Doesn't get more 'Murican

Does yours? No. Unless you're in my state, then gtfo of my state. Unless you're Gino.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

My state's flag has a fucking eagle on it.

Does yours? No. Unless you're in my state, then gtfo of my state. Unless you're Gino.

A wild Wizard appeared!

GO CHARMANDER!

:charmander:

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

My state's flag has a fucking eagle on it. And a dude with a gun. Doesn't get more 'Murican

1041px-SL_Benfica_logo.svg.png
your state copied my club's crest. fucking muricans these days

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Challenge for you all. Play as James Ellsworth (No stats) and beat Goldberg on legend.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Remove the What chants, also is this a heel turn?
You really can't tell? Also, with the "What?" chants, I just did it to give the promo something different. I'll likely not do it again if nobody likes it, but at the same time, I'm not re-editing this promo now, lol. Spent an hour on it as it is., lol.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
And I didn't forget you. (You know what's coming)

GO HAUNTER

:haunter:

Crap....Uhh....

Wait, I HAVE AN EGG MOVE!

CHARMANDER, FLARE BLITZ!

*doesn't kill*

Shi-

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Yours was very, very good. Interesting even with a simple premise, good coverage of the character and portrayal of crowd.

...but if Senn is about to come out, it's not the end of the segment, is it...?
Well, it's an end to the talking segment of the segment. ;). Also, I said feedback... FN Punk style shit, lol.