OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
1- Baseball
2- Football (The good American one)
3- Basketball
4- Hockey
5- Soccer
6- Whatever else is out there

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
still great I wasn't released from Precision. I'll write up a return or something
My advice for someone in your situation - Being someone stuck with a weekly title that nobody seems to sign up for (If I wasn't already a champion, RN, I probably would sign up) - is to create a storyline/topic that your character can promo on for the next month or two and try to make the title mean something through your promos (Make sure to promo at least once a week to accomplish this). @SupaHeeroh is probably the best at this, IMO. Or another bet would be to ask a member of the roster for a feud (What I did. IMO, the Iron Man Championship - which was the predecessor to the Survival Championship - was never more relevant than it was when @Geek773 and I feuded for it). Try to find something to build the championship up other than just defending it (Of course, defending it is important, but it goes hand in hand. I'm sure more people would be interested in going after the Survival Championship if it was being built up every week as the best championship in Precision, which IMO it should be, given the rewards that could be reaped if defended).

Your's sincerely

Your friendly neighbourhood Welshie.

P.S: ;)

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Last time I played Rugby (3 days ago) someone stepped on my neck... with studs.

so yeah I think I'll pass for now.
I mean... tuck your head?!

Get well soon, OBVIOUSLY.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
My advice for someone in your situation - Being someone stuck with a weekly title that nobody seems to sign up for (If I wasn't already a champion, RN, I probably would sign up) - is to create a storyline/topic that your character can promo on for the next month or two and try to make the title mean something through your promos (Make sure to promo at least once a week to accomplish this). @SupaHeeroh is probably the best at this, IMO. Or another bet would be to ask a member of the roster for a feud (What I did. IMO, the Iron Man Championship - which was the predecessor to the Survival Championship - was never more relevant than it was when @Geek773 and I feuded for it). Try to find something to build the championship up other than just defending it (Of course, defending it is important, but it goes hand in hand. I'm sure more people would be interested in going after the Survival Championship if it was being built up every week as the best championship in Precision, which IMO it should be, given the rewards that could be reaped if defended).

Your's sincerely

Pretty basic advice, but still some that many members of the league don't seem to do.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score

Your's sincerely

I second this.
Also thanks for the praise. Much love hh.

But yeah, I always do stories that last a few months because it always gets people hooked. Doing something without knowing where you are going with it is dangerous. I did it last year with the Gates vs Blake feud which lead to both men owning half the company. I did it at the end of the year for about 2 months with the "Buster turns good after car crash" story, and i've set up a story since my return in december with my marriage story which will all come full circle at Bad Blood and I can't wait.
Interesting stories are good. Good for your character, good for the league. Just don't do repetitive bull.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I feel like everyone should try and have an idea of where their character's story is going, and also of how their character will change as a result. Some time after my exams I'm gonna do a write up of Jack Rogue's league history, which will make a great reference point for me and hopefully help some people realise that you can do cool things writing wise with a league character.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I second this.
Also thanks for the praise. Much love hh.

But yeah, I always do stories that last a few months because it always gets people hooked. Doing something without knowing where you are going with it is dangerous. I did it last year with the Gates vs Blake feud which lead to both men owning half the company. I did it at the end of the year for about 2 months with the "Buster turns good after car crash" story, and i've set up a story since my return in december with my marriage story which will all come full circle at Bad Blood and I can't wait.
Interesting stories are good. Good for your character, good for the league. Just don't do repetitive bull.
On the "Doing something without knowing where you are going with it is dangerous" thing... It all depends on the character. My Alice Xander character was probably best suited for that way of things because he's such a weird and wonderful character (And essentially a comic relief effort from the sea of serious bad asses) that be actually thrived better when just doing random ass shit every week (Which is why when I did try a story with him with the whole concussion thing, it wasn't really any good).

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I feel like everyone should try and have an idea of where their character's story is going, and also of how their character will change as a result. Some time after my exams I'm gonna do a write up of Jack Rogue's league history, which will make a great reference point for me and hopefully help some people realise that you can do cool things writing wise with a league character.
I actually can't wait for that!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I actually can't wait for that!
Thanks, I'm really looking forward to writing it. Not having all my TWF promos means I'll be relying a lot on my memory, match videos that I do have and other people for early stuff. But yeah, I hope it'll be really cool. :)

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I've learnt from my mistakes when it comes to feuds, the only good one that I did from 2K16 imo was Sokolov vs Haze.