OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I mean... Geek brought all of them into the ring.
I also picked up every possible ladder when we did a ladder match and put all of them in the ring I LIKE WEAPONS OK THEY'RE GREAT

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
well is welsh good again or what
Well, in the last 4 matches that I've had with Sonic, I've: Whooped him rather convincingly twice and won a pretty close one, and then he had to tap me out since he couldn't pin me, so I dunno, maybe. (I dunno how highly you rate Sonic within the confines of the league's roster, but there you go).

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well, in the last 4 matches that I've had with Sonic, I've: Whooped him rather convincingly twice and won a pretty close one, and then he had to tap me out since he couldn't pin me, so I dunno, maybe. (I dunno how highly you rate Sonic within the confines of the league's roster, but there you go).

I only recall 3 matches, and I had already hit 3 finishers so I tapped you out.

I was playing with a non league character created for fun, I don't take this shit seriously. ;)

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Is there a rule or punishment for someone if they quit a match midway through?

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I only recall 3 matches, and I had already hit 3 finishers so I tapped you out.

I was playing with a non league character created for fun, I don't take this shit seriously. ;)
I'm sure we've had 4 over the last few days... And also, don't use the "It's not a league match and so I wasn't trying" excuse since Frosty could sue you for gimmick infringement! :p

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm sure we've had 4 over the last few days... And also, don't use the "It's not a league match and so I wasn't trying" excuse since Frosty could sue you for gimmick infringement! :p

I was trying, but not as I do when it is a league match, in non-league matches I just kinda like to chill back and relax. (Which is actually how I am most of the time in real life)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Nobody I've faced. Just asking in the off chance it does happen.
I mean, are we talking splits since anyone could split halfway through. But straight up leaving because you're losing will 100% have consequences. Strikes will go out and they would be taking the loss for that week. Again, I'm not sure anyone could tell if they left or if they split.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I mean, are we talking splits since anyone could split halfway through. But straight up leaving because you're losing will 100% have consequences. Strikes will go out and they would be taking the loss for that week. Again, I'm not sure anyone could tell if they left or if they split.
When you split it's pretty obvious to tell by how they're acting in the match, or when the match ends the winner screen doesn't come up till both finish. I'm talking straight up pausing and hitting exit mid-match.

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
When you split it's pretty obvious to tell by how they're acting in the match, or when the match ends the winner screen doesn't come up till both finish. I'm talking straight up pausing and hitting exit mid-match.
Wouldn't that fall under the other person no showing since they're refusing to play the match?

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't that fall under the other person no showing since they're refusing to play the match?
meh, got to be really salty if you just leave a match. The game is for fun and you losing is because the other person is better in that match. Getting another match means they can try again and not make the same mistakes so I wouldn't want to be giving rematches if that was the case. I also dislike it when people get upset about losing and run around with a chair outside the ring. had it happen to me once and it was just weird if anything lol