OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RaiD0K3N

Jobber
Reaction score
Guess this is where I'm just gonna pop right in and introduce myself.
Sup, I'm Rai.
I've been interested in the league for quite some time.
look forward to future talks, discussion, promo plots, rivalries, and girl scout cookies.
(Also I'm not used to these type of sites so bear with me, ahaha)

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sup, I'm Rai.
look forward to future talks, discussion, promo plots, rivalries, and girl scout cookies.
hullo

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Sup, I'm Rai.
Welcome! I'm geek, apparently I'm nice xD been here just under a year and was about a year and a half on the site this league used to exist on

Character is Jack Rogue, formerly a plain face, went 0-12 (I was the fucking worst at 2k16...), got tired of it and became a psychopath heel. Now diagnosed bipolar, under the malicious influence of the also insane Ivy Hale (@Beavs).

Welcome again! :)

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Sup, I'm Rai.

I'm Sonic or King (honestly don't mind what you call me :p) and I've been here for under a year and about 1 month on TWF (the former site of this league.)

I'm a chill guy, current Intercontinental Champion and Tag Team Champion, former World Champion (my reign was absolute dog shite though) and Survival Champion. So you could say I've done it all.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I'm Sonic or King (honestly don't mind what you call me :p) and I've been here for under a year and about 1 month on TWF (the former site of this league.)

I'm a chill guy, current Intercontinental Champion and Tag Team Champion, former World Champion (my reign was absolute dog shite though) and Survival Champion. So you could say I've done it all.
TFW I've been here about twice as long and only held the IC belt for a month...

RaiD0K3N

Jobber
Reaction score
wassuuuuupppahhhh

Welcome! I'm geek, apparently I'm nice xD been here just under a year and was about a year and a half on the site this league used to exist on

Character is Jack Rogue, formerly a plain face, went 0-12 (I was the fucking worst at 2k16...), got tired of it and became a psychopath heel. Now diagnosed bipolar, under the malicious influence of the also insane Ivy Hale (@Beavs).

Welcome again! :)
oh god, well it's differently good character development.
Especially with all those L's, a face could only go heel.

A lot on the resume for sure!

I'm all hyped up now for future matches.
Just gonn tweek up Santos' attire a bit more, do a vid on youtube and I'm gonna snoop around the forums to see if there's any opening for him to debut(?)

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Anyone else been having problems with the 2K Logo Upload? I've been getting "THIS LOGO TOKEN IS INVALID OR MAY HAVE EXPIRED. PLEASE GENERATE A NEW ONE AND TRY AGAIN." non-stop.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Anyone else been having problems with the 2K Logo Upload? I've been getting "THIS LOGO TOKEN IS INVALID OR MAY HAVE EXPIRED. PLEASE GENERATE A NEW ONE AND TRY AGAIN." non-stop.

Nope, that's pretty strange tho. You want me to try and upload the logo's you need? (It'll have to be tommorow)

RaiD0K3N

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah I just got home and I can't use any of the tokens being generated.
servers must be actin' like shit again.

RaiD0K3N

Jobber
Reaction score
TFW someone said Santos "isn't sensational."
tumblr_nzqpisAJOD1u7b2cfo1_500.gif

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
oh god, well it's differently good character development.
Especially with all those L's, a face could only go heel.
lmao, thanks. felt like turning heel OOC after a while... I eventually got put over out of pity xD