OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Got my ass kicked when I thought I could take both of them on....It didn't go well. I do however think I would have a good shot to win now

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Wait, didn't Buster and Lukey kill each other? Also, why didn't someone tell me Precision signed Lukey?!

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Wait, didn't Buster and Lukey kill each other? Also, why didn't someone tell me Precision signed Lukey?!
They did. And who said he's been signed? He's just here for a friendly chat... Or is he...

Reactions: M Kells

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
They did. And who said he's been signed? He's just here for a friendly chat... Or is he...
He's on Precision TV. Either way Ryan is getting paid a lot more since the LUKE is on Precision TV

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Got my ass kicked when I thought I could take both of them on....It didn't go well. I do however think I would have a good shot to win now

I miss those LoG tees. They were good

Reactions: M Kells

LukeTheGreatFTW

The Artiste
Reaction score
The one thing for sure about Lukey is that nothing's for sure...with the exception for his love for the song Pressure by Tensnake featuring Thabo!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
The one thing for sure about Lukey is that nothing's for sure...with the exception for his love for the song Pressure by Tensnake featuring Thabo!
Your sig triggers me. -0.3/10, not enough blue.