OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
A video comes onto the titantron just before Joseph Diamond's match, it shows Diamond sitting cross-legged in the middle of the ring at the Diamond Mansion training facility, the video cuts a number of times, but the camera angle is static for the videos entirety.

Joseph Diamond:

When I came home after WrestleDynasty, I didn't feel the same. I felt empty. I felt as though everything I had worked for, I had fought for, was taken away from me in just three seconds. And that's how it goes in this business, everybody gets their fifteen minutes, but then they get left with nothing and nobody gives it a second thought. And for all intensive purposes, my fifteen minutes were up and done with. And now, it was all about literal psychopath Jack Rogue, who entered WrestleDynasty the ultimate underdog, a man who was put into the match at the last minute and came up big on the grandest stage of them all. He got his moment at the expense of mine. While my wife and daughters watched on from ringside, Jack Rogue held my Intercontinental Championship high into the Santa Clara night sky, and he took his place amongst the stars. MY place, amongst the stars. And I was stuck on the ground floor, looking up at this man, who I had beaten twice previously, the man who disgraced my family, and now he had upstaged me on MY night.

When I came home the after WrestleDynasty, I felt something I hadn't felt in me for a long time. A fury inside of me that I had only ever felt once before in my life, when Bill Bronson dislocated my shoulder, taking months off my career. And from that day on I promised that when the time was right, I would come for my Intercontinental Championship and I would send Jack Rogue crashing back down to earth. No matter what I needed to do, I was willing.

When I woke up the morning after WrestleDynasty, I did something I told myself I would never do as long as I lived. I called my father. Chris Diamond is a legend in this industry, yes. He's strong and emotionless. Exactly what I needed in a trainer, but the exact opposite of what I needed in terms of a father. He got me back on track, he fixed what I had been doing wrong, my weaknesses were turned into strengths, my weakened shoulder became stronger than it had ever been before, my limp right leg was now stronger than my left, and I could feel that now more than ever, I was ready to take Jack Rogue down, take back MY Intercontinental Championship.

When I woke up a week after WrestleDynasty, I felt as though I could take down the entire Precision roster, but I wasn't ready yet. "There's something missing, Joe", my father would tell me. He told me it wasn't enough that I was faster, smarter, or stronger without....the people. The people were the only way that I would ever be able to get the payback I desperately needed, he'd say. I thought it was stupid at the time, and to an extent I still do, but with the opportunity that currently presents itself, I think he might've been onto something.
For all the great advice my father gave me, he's never been one to follow through on promises. So he called in my brother, Alexander to keep an eye on me, and provide some of his veteran insight (even though he's three years younger than me but whatever), as I progressed towards taking Jack Rogue down for good.

But something changed.

When I woke up last week, almost two months removed from Jack Rogue's highway robbery at WrestleDynasty, I had a conversation with Alexander about who I should face for which championship, should I defeat Danny Jacobs the upcoming week on Precision. I was hellbent on facing and destroying Jack Rogue, sending him through tables, knocking him off of ladders, breaking chairs over his back. But then Alexander said something to me that changed everything.

The video of Joseph glitches out, and within one camera cut Joseph is replaced by Alexander sitting cross-legged in the centre of the ring.

"You know, when it comes down to it, Jack Rogue isn't at fault here, he was brainwashed, driven insane, he's off his rocker, sure, but he's a victim of his circumstance. He's a monster, he has no conscious anymore. You can enact revenge on him all you want, but he doesn't feel anything anymore, and you have one man to blame for that, you have one man to blame for everything that has happened to you over the last couple of months

Andersen Vega."

The video suddenly glitches again, and Joseph is once again sitting cross-legged in the centre of the ring.

Andersen Vega, at Tables, Ladders, and Chairs I am going to hurt you. I'm going to destroy the one thing you care about. Yourself. I am going to make you hate yourself even more than I hate you, more than small children hate you. I'm going to make you feel like I did, like you made Jack Rogue feel before you made him feel nothing. But I'm not just going to pin you. I'm going to to send you through tables, knock you off ladders, and break chairs over your skull.

The video glitches out a third time, and when it returns, Diamond is atop a ladder, he's surrounded by tables. Underneath the ladder is a chair, inhabited by Alexander Diamond

And just like that, everything you've built up for yourself. Over. Just like tha-

The video cuts to black and Diamonds from Sierra Leone can now be heard throughout the arena.....
IT'S DECISION TIME! (and its also a pretty big character development promo but w/e)

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
A video comes onto the titantron just before Joseph Diamond's match, it shows Diamond sitting cross-legged in the middle of the ring at the Diamond Mansion training facility, the video cuts a number of times, but the camera angle is static for the videos entirety.

Joseph Diamond:

When I came home after WrestleDynasty, I didn't feel the same. I felt empty. I felt as though everything I had worked for, I had fought for, was taken away from me in just three seconds. And that's how it goes in this business, everybody gets their fifteen minutes, but then they get left with nothing and nobody gives it a second thought. And for all intensive purposes, my fifteen minutes were up and done with. And now, it was all about literal psychopath Jack Rogue, who entered WrestleDynasty the ultimate underdog, a man who was put into the match at the last minute and came up big on the grandest stage of them all. He got his moment at the expense of mine. While my wife and daughters watched on from ringside, Jack Rogue held my Intercontinental Championship high into the Santa Clara night sky, and he took his place amongst the stars. MY place, amongst the stars. And I was stuck on the ground floor, looking up at this man, who I had beaten twice previously, the man who disgraced my family, and now he had upstaged me on MY night.

When I came home the after WrestleDynasty, I felt something I hadn't felt in me for a long time. A fury inside of me that I had only ever felt once before in my life, when Bill Bronson dislocated my shoulder, taking months off my career. And from that day on I promised that when the time was right, I would come for my Intercontinental Championship and I would send Jack Rogue crashing back down to earth. No matter what I needed to do, I was willing.

When I woke up the morning after WrestleDynasty, I did something I told myself I would never do as long as I lived. I called my father. Chris Diamond is a legend in this industry, yes. He's strong and emotionless. Exactly what I needed in a trainer, but the exact opposite of what I needed in terms of a father. He got me back on track, he fixed what I had been doing wrong, my weaknesses were turned into strengths, my weakened shoulder became stronger than it had ever been before, my limp right leg was now stronger than my left, and I could feel that now more than ever, I was ready to take Jack Rogue down, take back MY Intercontinental Championship.

When I woke up a week after WrestleDynasty, I felt as though I could take down the entire Precision roster, but I wasn't ready yet. "There's something missing, Joe", my father would tell me. He told me it wasn't enough that I was faster, smarter, or stronger without....the people. The people were the only way that I would ever be able to get the payback I desperately needed, he'd say. I thought it was stupid at the time, and to an extent I still do, but with the opportunity that currently presents itself, I think he might've been onto something.
For all the great advice my father gave me, he's never been one to follow through on promises. So he called in my brother, Alexander to keep an eye on me, and provide some of his veteran insight (even though he's three years younger than me but whatever), as I progressed towards taking Jack Rogue down for good.

But something changed.

When I woke up last week, almost two months removed from Jack Rogue's highway robbery at WrestleDynasty, I had a conversation with Alexander about who I should face for which championship, should I defeat Danny Jacobs the upcoming week on Precision. I was hellbent on facing and destroying Jack Rogue, sending him through tables, knocking him off of ladders, breaking chairs over his back. But then Alexander said something to me that changed everything.

The video of Joseph glitches out, and within one camera cut Joseph is replaced by Alexander sitting cross-legged in the centre of the ring.

"You know, when it comes down to it, Jack Rogue isn't at fault here, he was brainwashed, driven insane, he's off his rocker, sure, but he's a victim of his circumstance. He's a monster, he has no conscious anymore. You can enact revenge on him all you want, but he doesn't feel anything anymore, and you have one man to blame for that, you have one man to blame for everything that has happened to you over the last couple of months

Andersen Vega."

The video suddenly glitches again, and Joseph is once again sitting cross-legged in the centre of the ring.

Andersen Vega, at Tables, Ladders, and Chairs I am going to hurt you. I'm going to destroy the one thing you care about. Yourself. I am going to make you hate yourself even more than I hate you, more than small children hate you. I'm going to make you feel like I did, like you made Jack Rogue feel before you made him feel nothing. But I'm not just going to pin you. I'm going to to send you through tables, knock you off ladders, and break chairs over your skull.

The video glitches out a third time, and when it returns, Diamond is atop a ladder, he's surrounded by tables. Underneath the ladder is a chair, inhabited by Alexander Diamond

And just like that, everything you've built up for yourself. Over. Just like tha-

The video cuts to black and Diamonds from Sierra Leone can now be heard throughout the arena.....

IT'S DECISION TIME! (and its also a pretty big character development promo but w/e)

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*The video opens with Jack Rogue, dressed in his all black ring gear and his Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder, storming through the curtain backstage after his triple threat match with Martin Drake and Alex Hade, where Rogue lost and took the pinfall from new fan favourite Alex Hade. As he stomps into the backstage area he sends backstage officials scattering like pigeons but pays them no heed as he continues to march along angrily. Rogue comes across a door to his left and stops suddenly, before turning and punching through its glass panel. Panicked voices attempt to calm the champion and moves him from the area, but Jack appears not to hear them as he stares at the blood seeping from between the tatters of his black wrist tape. He murmurs to himself and doesn't notice the cameraman move close enough to be in earshot*

Jack: I left them room to breathe. Those... irrelevant, unworthy, pathetic lumps of pandering filth that step into my domain and think they'll always live to tell the tale. And I gave them space... I could have caved in their skulls and severed their sorry existences with that steel chair and yet... I decided I'd get some practice in for real competition. And that's when my grip slipped.

*Rogue turns, once more splitting a crowd of Precision personnel and storming out of gorilla into a backstage corridor. He wraps both of his arms over the championship on his shoulder, then suddenly stops as he hears something on the intercom*

Commentator: And ladies and gentlemen, after the shock result of that triple threat match, Ryan Blake has confirmed that at TLC, Alex Hade will face Jack Rogue for the Intercontinental Championship!

*For a moment, Jack is utterly frozen, staring at the speaker from whence the announcement came. Then, he throws his head back and wails with maniacal laughter, guffawing and screaming with a twisted joy that earns strange glances from fifty metres down the corridor*

Jack: Oh my god! HA! Perfect. Alex Hade might think that he's won in this situation... he's taken down the evil champion, he's righting wrongs, he's slain the evil dragon. And sure, Hade, you did what you needed to tonight but at TLC... you're not even closec to capable of what you'd have to do to win my championship. Because there will be no distractions. Nothing between your naive, smiling face... and the man that will leave it so your own mother won't recognise you. Oh, but the people, your adoring fans will still love you, right? They'll love you 'til your dying day, right? Wrong. The second you leave their little box of the law-abiding yes-man to go and be something greater they'll turn their backs on you in a flash. I was you once, Hade. And then I became something greater.

Jack: So Alex Hade: you have a choice to make. You can try and follow in my footsteps, and leave behind what restrains you. Sure, you'll still never come near this title... but you might walk out of TLC. But if you remain the trapped, vanilla, irrelevant piece of insignificance you are now... there will be no Alex Hade after TLC. I will annihilate you, I will end any momentum in your career... and I will end your career. There will be no distractions. There will be no lucky win. There will only be... Annihilation.

*Rogue turns on his heel, still breathing heavily, and walks down the corridor with his belt as the video fades to black*

-End of segment-
I find it disrespectful that since I made Jack Rogue look like what he is compared to the great Andersen Vega, you have not mentioned the ass whooping that I gave you on Week 1 and quite frankly that is a disgrace! A travesty! Always with the disrespect! I make you great and you don't even acknowledge me when I destroy you! What do I gotta to do get noticed around here!? Grr. You all keep playing with fire and I'll respond by owning all of your asses like a pimp!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I find it disrespectful that since I made Jack Rogue look like what he is compared to the great Andersen Vega, you have not mentioned the ass whooping that I gave you on Week 1 and quite frankly that is a disgrace! A travesty! Always with the disrespect! I make you great and you don't even acknowledge me when I destroy you! What do I gotta to do get noticed around here!? Grr. You all keep playing with fire and I'll respond by owning all of your asses like a pimp!
...what ass whopping? The intercontinental champion doesn't get his ass whooped...