OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
bless dood

wut u meen bout blades attire m8
he created you

also yeah I don't know what he meant with me understanding it which's quite ironic because that kinda means I don't~, but either way, it don't really matter. The guy's happy and wrote it out of love because I can imagine he's either leaving the site or just leaving the league and honestly, I hope he stays happy and finds success. Scat's a great lad and I mean that

Reactions: AfricanScatMahn

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
he created you

also yeah I don't know what he meant with me understanding it which's quite ironic because that kinda means I don't~, but either way, it don't really matter. The guy's happy and wrote it out of love because I can imagine he's either leaving the site or just leaving the league and honestly, I hope he stays happy and finds success. Scat's a great lad and I mean that
Aww Thanks mate. I try and treat people on how I'd like to be treated. Glad someone noticed ha. But aye I meant understanding getting hated on and having your promos get heat. I'm kind of doing both tbh. I'm not really on the site as much anyway. But It's more of a retired for The Scat character if anything. I've had alot of fun with the character and he was probably the oldest character in the league... before i retired him. I'll probably be back in the leagues at some point.. Just with a new character. But yeah I do feel really good about masel and how I look and stuff. Probably the happiest i've ever been. It's funny how when you're happy and shit... good things happen to you. I used to think it was some cheesey line folk would say to you. Or try to motivate you to be happy. But it's actually true.

Reactions: Indy

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Aww Thanks mate. I try and treat people on how I'd like to be treated. Glad someone noticed ha. But aye I meant understanding getting hated on and having your promos get heat. I'm kind of doing both tbh. I'm not really on the site as much anyway. But It's more of a retired for The Scat character if anything. I've had alot of fun with the character and he was probably the oldest character in the league... before i retired him. I'll probably be back in the leagues at some point.. Just with a new character. But yeah I do feel really good about masel and how I look and stuff. Probably the happiest i've ever been. It's funny how when you're happy and shit... good things happen to you. I used to think it was some cheesey line folk would say to you. Or try to motivate you to be happy. But it's actually true.
Good luck with all you get involved in man. Keep us updated if you can :)

P.s thanks for putting me over on your way out
P.p.s is this a good time to mention that I'm starting the EWR challenge again in a week or so...?

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah man, for sure. A positive mindset makes your life as a whole so much better, no reason to hate init. Life's too short to hate on everything. Really happy to read all of this lad

Reactions: AfricanScatMahn

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Good luck with all you get involved in man. Keep us updated if you can :)

P.s thanks for putting me over on your way out
P.p.s is this a good time to mention that I'm starting the EWR challenge again in a week or so...?
Yeah that's what I did... My plan all along, totally didn't try and win the match ha
Well first update is in the whole wrestling aspect is i'm never dishing someone's chain wrestling ever again. Seriously it's ridiculous how effortless some of the guys make it look. My cardio still isn't what i want it to be, but it's improving. Yeah always a good time for EWR. Especially when I won the thing last time. Only reason I didn't join the wcw 95 or whatever it was is cause I couldn't get the file to work. Plus i'm really into my WCW 98 save... It's super hard to get wrestlers over.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I did... My plan all along, totally didn't try and win the match ha
Well first update is in the whole wrestling aspect is i'm never dishing someone's chain wrestling ever again. Seriously it's ridiculous how effortless some of the guys make it look. My cardio still isn't what i want it to be, but it's improving. Yeah always a good time for EWR. Especially when I won the thing last time. Only reason I didn't join the wcw 95 or whatever it was is cause I couldn't get the file to work. Plus i'm really into my WCW 98 save... It's super hard to get wrestlers over.
Ofc - if you were trying you'd have squashed me flat ;)

Cardio is overrated, you want that Braun Strowman life xD

Glad to hear it, this Reag kid still needs to be taught lessons. New save will probably be Rise of Honor tbh, looks really cool.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

Glad to hear it, this Reag kid still needs to be taught lessons. New save will probably be Rise of Honor tbh, looks really cool.
Rise of Honor? The one I chose instead of WCW but nobody agreed with me? That one?
latest

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score

Yeah I wasn't really into WCW 95 save either. I think i voted for the Rise of Honor.
it's the only reason I started to intense my gym workload. Back up plan to just toss people about and be like a ryback. No even joking about that.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't really into WCW 95 save either. I think i voted for the Rise of Honor.
it's the only reason I started to intense my gym workload. Back up plan to just toss people about and be like a ryback. No even joking about that.
"SCAT SCAT SCAT"

*fallaway slam*

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Going to start posting award threads soon