OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@Geek773 you can play the person offline then? Basically a match that won't be on the card.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
e909888eb47e67e7fc08067686cb5aef.png

@Mike Thunder ARE YOU PROUD OF ME!?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I still have my GM Contract boyyyyyyyyy

gMObS6n.png
@Welsh-Wizard-97 You are rehired as my new assistant gm which means he can't be fired.

*Master then throws Frosty's actual contract which isn't a fake because I have played that thing before and Master made sure beforehand that it was Frosty's contract so Master can easily throw the non waterproof contract into the water*

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@Welsh-Wizard-97 You are rehired as my new assistant gm which means he can't be fired.

*Master then throws Frosty's actual contract which isn't a fake because I have played that thing before and Master made sure beforehand that it was Frosty's contract so Master can easily throw the non waterproof contract into the water*
I have backup copies in my cloud servers. You ain't got nothing m8

You're fired as well