The Other Atlas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
This week Tony Atlas was the special ring announcer for the main event. Earlier in the night he had segments where Henry was seemingly pissing him off. Then in the main event, he hit Colin and side with Henry against Dreamer/Colin.

Will this lead to anything? What are your thoughts on this alliance?

mikeb619

Reaction score
It will lead to Atlas turning on henry. Then takin the belt off of him= :)

Enigma22

Reaction score
^lol i doubt it.

he will probably be henrys manager which will hopefully make mark henry a little less boring...

Ballin

Reaction score
Yes, Mark Henry's maneger to make him look better, which actually took me by suprise when they did this. Way to go WWE :eek:

Wrestling Station

Atlas being a heel figure in ECW is good. Now Henry's role in this is kinda confusing, it may lead as others mentioned a manager for Atlas. Well, i think this is not going to happen so soon. But after like few PPVs this might actually happen. Henry will stick as the ECW champion for a while making Atlas his boy-side ring.

Its all predictions, but there can always have different scenarios, especially when one superstar gets injured.

darren1455

Reaction score
LOL. Atlas will be the next ECW Champ. :D

jk. Nah. I thought Dreamer could do it. Until Atlas turned on him. but i didn't expected that. WWE is getting more unpredictable

noumenon

Hopefully it wasn't a one time thing and Atlas sticks around for a while. It will definately give Henry a bit more dimension and further his heat by adding a heel manager.