The Only Reason I've watched the past 2 RAWs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEELOgden

Reaction score
I must not be the only one who has thought the only real piece of good WWE TV has been the Anger Management segments featuring Daniel Bryan and Kane. This was the only thing, in my view, that has been worth watching. Forget 3 hours of live TV where they go to an ad break every 2 minutes. I just watch it on YouTube the next day. I really like the idea of putting Punk and Heyman together, seeing as Lesnar won't be on TV that much untill 'Mania build up. But that's all that interests with WWE at the moment. Having Cena constantly being shoved down our throats, and Sheamus and Del Rio having a 5th time in a row (it feels like it to me) wrestling for the WHC at a PPV, I don't see any other real entertainment factor to bother tuning in every week.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Every 2 minutes? They are actually doing a decent job with Cena right now. And honestly I am enjoying the Del Rio/ Sheamus feud.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
This is a bit of a ramdon thread and there are plenty of other places to talk about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.