The "Ok, so I was WRONG about Christian as WHC" thread....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Reaction score
you american folk can be strange. in britain we were like, yay osama's dead. watch the news and all you lot are like parading in the city - "USA USA USA".

Airfixx

Reaction score
There was a sign in the crowd tonight that read "CHRISTIAN, CHRISTIAN, AT LAST YOU ARE WORLD CHAMPION" I legit cried and laughed at the same time.

I think I may have actually been happpier for you than I was Chritian, tbh! LOL

ENJOY.

Enzo: Why does this hurt your butt SO bad?

Reaction score
Enzo: Why does this hurt your butt SO bad?

Yep. So terribly bad that I'm posting in every thread denouncing the guy as champ and why he sucks and that he doesn't deserve the title and goading people into three page debates filled with baseless arguments.

But to assuage your misinterpretation: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Way to be prove everyone wrong Christian, you maineventer for life. No more midcard stagnancy for you. Christian will reign for over 6 months and have one of the greatest reigns ever. We're talking like Kane's 1st title reign epic. Just so, so awesome. i can't wait for the awesome feuds and promos he will undoubtedly have as the greatest champion ever. There was no way he was "just in the right place at the right time" or that he will be just a transitional champ. This man is the greatest uncrowned champion, EVER. Here's to the greatest World Champ, EVER: CHRISTIAN. :)

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Go walk out into traffic.

seX-Power

Reaction score
All faith I had lost in the WWE is now made up for. They could fire all the MVPs and Matt Hardys they want but this makes up for it all.

LOLJKS THERE GOES THAT FAITH, FUCK YOU VINCE.

nation

Reaction score
Does anyone working for Vince have fucking testicles? Speak the fuck up and call Vince out on his bullshit. This was a fucking screw job. Christian GETS OVER and wins the belt in the best championship win since Edge first won the big one and Benoit one the world championship. I must say, I have liked most of Orton's performance during his career but the guy is a scumbag. He gets Anderson fired and lines up to steal Christian's opportunity when instead he could show respect and decency and say "I don't need it, give Christian a try, an opportunity to run with the ball.

Vince McMahon has suffered retardation in his old age. Fucking over talented guys who have it all and are over with potential to become huge and failing to build any new superstars. Sheamus, Miz, Wade Barrett, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, MVP, Ted DiBiase, Mr. Kennedy, etc and now Christian can be added to the list of guys who they have fucked up with.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Watch this space.

@ Enzo: Whatever. I wan't vocally for the Christian title win, either, but if you're denying it turned out to be a nice match & PPV moment and look just forward to him dropping he title then YES you're acting but-thurt.

Enjoy the chaffing.

Btw, your recent 'character development' ( : P ) is about as endearing as Kaedon's.

...god...

Reaction score
First of all, fuck you Orton. Secondly, this could just be setting up a heel turn next week for Christian so that he can have a proper feud with Orton. If he doesn't then or in the coming weeks, well then, Vince just "trolled" all of the IWC like no other. Also, Enzo isn't really butthurt, he simply doesn't care Christian won the title, he's simply not a fan like we are, it's as simple as that. He's apathetic to it. He is NOTHING like kaedon, it's asinine to even mildly think that there are any comparisons. Kaedon is a mindless douchebag. Besides, im pretty sure Enzo is in the same boat in the disgust as to what transpired last night if it means another long, meaningless, fuck-all reign for you know who.

Airfixx

Reaction score
I am not a massive Christian fan, but I can appreciate it for what it is.... A nice match and a nice moment.

....And I didn't say Enzo was acting LIKE Kaedon. --->>>>

....I also fail to see where any Cena/Miz factor comes into it. --->>>

Btw, all this "fuck you Orton" stuff.... If you've read SD spoilers or sumthing then guys, for the millionth time of asking can you PLEASE not allude to them here... That said, it seems it may be too late for you to NOT spoil this one for me.... So, thanks a fucking lot in advance!

Reaction score
And regarding Christian as a worker, I don't hate him. I just don't see him as a main event talent and disagree with the IWC love fest. He's a solid hand but lacks certain traits that make a legit main eventer. I don't see what's wrong with being a mid carder, Roberts, Rude, Owen,Muraco, Anderson and so many other successful legends made their bones in the mid card their entire careers and I don't see a single one of those names that are ill remembered for not winning a world title.

Airfixx

Reaction score
OK, lightening the tone of my earlier comment, if I may.... I more-so share your POV on this than the Cage-love-festers (and tonnes of my faves never made it past the midcard... Which when considered doesn't suprise me because by defeinition ME-ers are always gonna appeal to more 'populist' tastes).

Beyond that tho', most of those of the guys you listed HAVE entertained me in some form of ME capacity(*) over their careers and I can now add Christian to that list too in that sense...

(*Not necessarily WITH the title around their waste, but certainly holding their own performance-wise... Add our old friend Hennig to that list too. ;o] )

Tell me this... Do you not think he can carry the proverbial 'ball' of a transitional reign, holding a title that is widely criticised to be worthless whlst on a B show for a month or so? They're hardly looking to put the company on his shoulders...

I just don't see what there is not to like about what went down at ERules. Like I said to Kaedon about Miz.... If he does drop the ball fine... You get the last laugh.

For the sake of further insight, how did you feel about Benoit as world champ?

Reaction score
There was a HUGE difference between Benoit and Christian's opportunities. Benoit was in the mainevent of the 20th Mania against the top heel and MR. Mania himself. Benoit worked his ass off to he point where he was completely over because he was the best worker alive. Christian is slightly over and has more charisma than Benoit ever had but he has never reached where Benoit was in 03-04. Benoit, in his in ring work alone, had the ability to make people care about him and buy into his character. Christian is totally hit and miss with audiences. But to answer the question at hand, before Chris jumped off the deep end, it was my favorite moment of that decade.

Reaction score
And for the record I don't "hate" anything about Christian or his chance to get a title run. Honestly I prefer the idea to any available option on Sd not named Taker or Sheamus. I'm just rubbing this in G1s face.