The Official WWE Cyborg Sunday Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Its that time of year again! Time for the most interactive PPV of the year, Cyborg Sunday! One of the Main Events has ben announced already.

It'll be Rand E. Orton vs one of the following.. Jeff Farty, Kenneth Kennedy or Walker Texas Michaels (NO HHH IN THE ME FTW!)

Edit:Now you can vote for who will CM Punk at Cyber Sunday, the choices are: Big Daddy V, The Miz and John Morrison.. GO OUT AND VOTE!!

Edit:Vote for the Special Ref in the Batista vs Taker match. Choices are: JBL, Stone Cold and McFoley

MVP vs Matt Hardy in a MMA Fight, a Wrestling Match or a Boxing Match

HHH vs Umaga:Street Fight, First Blood, Hell in a Cell

Finlay vs Rey:Shillelagh on a Pole (LOL), NO DQ or a Stetcher Match

http://www.wwe.com/

Vote early, Vote often, vote for someone who hasn't had a title shot in the past because you're tired of seeing the same people in the ME scene. I'll be updating this as more matches are added.

2rcvc7d.jpg

the dark knight

no no no no no :fyou:

randy vs: umanga, hbk or carlito.

kennedy vs farty in a: ladder, cage or hardcore match.

the cowboys vs: highlanders, fags or [whatever's left of the tag division]

fuck smackdown and ecw for now.

oh, and a NEEEEW kind of poll:
do you wanna keep the stupid cena belt? yes, no, or fuck no.

edit- forgot to mention, jericho comes out to screw hbk and give orton the match \__O__/ after all the chants...he comes out as a heel :D

edit again, i just logged on wwe.com and they want hbk to be in teh match no matter what...you could've made it better :(

Weebo

Reaction score
damn, it was supposed to be Orton Vs. HBK or Umaga or HHH for the WWE Title

Then Jeff Hardy Vs. Kennedy for the IC Title in either a steel cage, Ladder or Street Fight. Damn WWE had a good feud going with Hardy and Kennedy and they could have used it at Cyber Sunday.

Now the stipulation match will most likley me HHH Vs. Umaga, either Hell In A Cell, Last Man Standing or Hardcore

Soulpower

But since Cena got injured WWE had to change most of its plans.... I don't care, I just want to see HBK as champ.

Bradders

Reaction score
It will be a re run of 2 years ago. HBK wins bote, Kennedy and Hardy face off in I.C title match, Orton wins, the end. Also LOL at Cyborg Sunday. It's Cyber.

Soulpower

NO! NO! NO! NO! Its Cyborg Sunday. If you don't believe me just look at the topic title for proof.

And I agree with what you said, Bradders. I'm pretty sure that HBK will face Orton and Kennedy and Jeff will face one another for the WWE title. I also read this elsewhere and think its a good idea... The voting should end a week before the PPV, at least that way you can build up the matches on the last RAW before the PPV.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing Hardy/Kennedy in a ladder match for the IC Title....if Cyber Sunday is too soon, then I would most certainly like to see it at Survivor Series once their feud has escalated somewhat.

I'm thinking HBK will face Orton. Even if Shawn doesn't have the most votes, I still think the WWE will tell us he won the vote. I think Orton would come out on top via cheating or interference.

Umaga/HHH should be the gimmick match. I'm thinking it will falls count anywhere or No DQ. I'm not so sure the WWE would use the HIAC for Umaga/HHH. I could be wrong though.

I'm interested to see what direction they'll go with the World Heavyweight Title. Batista/Undertaker? Might be a little too soon for that. I don't see Batista having many other challengers.

hbk4894

Reaction score
WWE Champion Randy Orton will be at the mercy of you, our fans, at this year’s Cyber Sunday. You will decide who Orton will defend his newly-won WWE Championship against – Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy, the ever-driven Mr. Kennedy or the incomparable Shawn Michaels.

If he should take on Hardy, Orton would face a multi-time Intercontinental and World Tag Team Champion who hasn’t had many opportunities at a singles World Championship in his career. “The Rainbow-haired Warrior†is hungry, unorthodox and willing to take any chance to shock the world and win the WWE Championship - and that could put Orton's title reign in jeopardy.

Mr. Kennedy has said time and again that he is the future of WWE and is anxious to prove his point. He is a former Mr. Money in the Bank winner and primed and ready to seize his World Championship opportunity until injury – and an opportunistic Edge – took it away from him. Kennedy has been seething ever since. The loudmouth from Green Bay, Wis., has defeated seven World Champions in his career. He believes he is among the elite – if not the elite of the elite – in all of WWE. Winning the WWE Championship would show the world loud and clear that Mr. Kennedy’s time is now.

Shawn Michaels mght just be the Superstar Orton would least like to face. The Legend Killer thought he saw a ghost when HBK made a surprise return to Raw and crashed his appreciation ceremony with some Sweet Chin Music. Many experts – and Orton – believed he had ended Michaels’ career at Judgment Day last May when he gave him a severe concussion. But HBK, showing the heart and courage that has defined his career, is back and ready for revenge. And he can’t think of a better way to destroy Orton than by taking away his WWE Championship.

Who will face Orton for the WWE Championship on Sunday, Oct. 28? It’s up to you. You have the power. Make your voice heard and vote on WWE.com, and don’t miss Cyber Sunday, live on pay-per-view at 8/

LKP

Well its hbk vs orton isnt it? Kennedy vs jeff in a ladder match and stone codl will ref the batista vs rey vs khali vs finlay match up.

Wooderz245

Reaction score
i think EVERYONE signed up to this forum should all vote for jeff hardy as many times as possible so we can determine if WWE is really fixing the matches

The Rated R CMStar

HHH will end their feud with Umaga, he has just return and I don't think he is stepping down or resting

Bradders

Reaction score
I think the WWE should end these crossbrand PPV's it's basically the same card, give or take, every month. Even if there is voting the normal fans will vote for the favourite and they will win.