*The Official Wrestlemania 24 Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
so cool seeing taker come out as his old school 97/98 self , it was a great wrestlemania, maybe top 7 or so, but nothing beats wrestlemania 17.

ya i loved that he came out in the old school robe type thing...

lol i figured orton would retain... i predicted the last 3 correct but i got the rest wrong lol... i guess i got the ones that counted lol.. i only saw from the divas match on cause i wasnt home but i enjoyed what i saw.. i gotta download what i missed tomorrow...

The Rated R CMStar

Say what you want, but this was a great Wrestlemania.

Batista vs Umaga, sure, it was dissapointing, so did Floyd vs Big Show. But that can't overshadow the amazing MITB, the amazing Edge vs Taker and the amazing HBK vs Flair. HHH vs Cena vs Orton was acceptable

PeepShow

I'm laughing @ some people on the net calling this the greatest WM ever.

Finlay/JBL - **1/2
MITB - ****1/2
Batista/Umaga - **
HBK/Flair - ****1/2
Chavo/Kane - :n:
Bunnymania - *
Orton/Cena/HHH - ***1/2
Show/Mayweather - **3/4
Edge/Taker - ****

Not too bad, but clearly not the best WM ever.

Bye Ric. :(

The Ripper

Reaction score
WWE did the right thing in not putting triple threat for main event. Taker/Edge was great, i was hoping it didnt finish in submission but the way they did it was acceptable.

Money in the bank was awsome, never seen Punk winning it either hope he feuds with Edge when Edge regains the title.

Or and Mayweather match gained a little respect just because big show stood on him

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Overall i give this wrestlemania a 8 out of 10

My favorite things about WM

HBK vs flair-amazing way to go out for flair.
MITB- Benjamin was the highlight he did some amazing things
Taker vs Edge- Overall good lengthy match where it makes you second guess who is going to win.
Batista vs umaga was ok i thought it was funny when batista almost fell doing the batista bomb.

Things i dident like
Triple h vs orton vs cena- Overall bust in my opinion not because orton retained but the way he retained. If your gonna make him win etleast make him look good.

Big show vs maywheather- it was annoying to watch show chase the little midget around the ring

CM punk winning MITB- I would rather see kennedy mvp or jericho win it

Kane winning ECW title- Made the ecw title look worthless it was a horrible way for kane to win the title.

OVERALL edge vs taker and HBK vs flair made this wrestlemania a good one

Mugen

Reaction score
Finlay/JBL - **
Nice brawl.

MITB - ****
Nice spots and glad to see Punk win.

Batista/Umaga - **
Just decent.

HBK/Flair - ****
Match of the Night.

Chavo/Kane - *
Kane becoming champ was the only good thing. NEEDED to go longer. Fail.

Bunnymania - *
Yawn.

Orton/Cena/Triple H - ***
Short, but surprise outcome saved it in my opinion.

Show/Mayweather - **
Wasn't bad.

Edge/Taker - ****
Hell of a match.

Not the best, but good nonetheless.

xtremebadass

OWNED! I was backing Orton the whole time! For the first time since 2005, Orton is now re established as my hero once again! WM is Orton!

Best to Worst:

Flair vs. HBK
WHC
MITB
Triple Threat
Belfast Brawl
Biggest vs. Best
SD vs. Raw
Bunnymania
ECW Title

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I'd give it a 6/10... 4 matches doesn't make a Wrestlemania.

Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair: What can you say? The greatest professional wrestler of all-time takes his final bow on the grandest stage of them all. He might not be as great as he was in his prime but the man gave it his all, and in this business that’s all you can ask for.
Rating: ****3/4

John Cena vs. Triple H vs. Randy Orton: The match itself wasn't bad but it should have been given more time. Orton retaining was the best thing that could of happen, this victory makes him a legitimated main-eventer and his WWE Championship reign isn’t a totally bust after all.
Rating: ***1/2
Note: Orton is only the second heel WWE Champion to retain at Wrestlemania, the other of course is Triple H (WM 2000)

The Undertaker vs. Edge: I understand the fact that people see his matches at Wrestlemania as predictable but he still bust his ass to put on a show and this year was no different.
Rating: ****1/2

Money in the Bank: It is what it is, a spotfest ladder match. but it does it's job ever year...Hopefully with this victory it means CM Punk is moving on up to Smackdown or Raw and is on his way to becoming a true star in WWE.
Rating: ****

Also Kane winning the ECW Championship is great, granted it's not a 'World title' which would have been better but still I'm happy to see him as some sort of champion.

Reaction score
Wrestlemania24!!!

Not many people liked wrestlemania 24 but i loved it u see i dnt normally watch it on t.v but i did and i thought that batista gt a well deserved win and i wrecken cena shuld hve won...

if anyone wants to post images of wrestlemania go ahead on here and btw anyone hu hates john cena then no swearin about im and defo no nudity accept for bunnymania lol...

hve fun on this thread and remember stay safe dnt try this!!!!! lol oj.

If theres any racism or bullyin i will report u.

just hve fun nd i will speak to u in the thread..

Cena all the way.. Cena all the way.. Cena all the way.. Cena all the way

Mr. Mat

Whoa big ass pics man lol anyway mania was ok not the best one
Wrestlemania 17>All Wrestlemania's

Pics:

theovertaker

Reaction score
wm 24 was about 5/10 on the scale of wrestlemanias but it did have the most painful money in the bank match ever john morrison fell of the biggest ladder in the match and straddled the top rope it was just wrong and to michel cole the palace of wisdom may be closed for a while

the dark knight

would you guys stop posting? the guy's a tool, we already have 2 wrestlemania threads in the PPV sub-section. why are you posting?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
You two are idiots, man.

To: Overtaker & Batisa+Cena

Speak english, make sense!!!