**The Official Vengeance Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
**The Official Vengeance Thread**

After One Night Stand its now time for Vengeance. For the firrst time ever , all the titles will be on the line in one night , this is The Night Of Champions.
What do you think will happen at Vengeance?

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
vengeance07.jpg

That's the redesigned poster. I think all 3 champions will be involved in the PPV though, this is usually one of the WWE's bigger PPV's.

Reaction score
Thanks for adding the new poster , i couldnt find it , all i got was the old one.

I Don't think it will be champion Vs Champion Vs Champion, But i expect Vengeance to be a good show.

PeepShow

OMG, LMAO, those are'nt even Edge's hands. Those are Undertakers. LMAO!!

Reaction score
i know and its Undertakers pants as well they just put a Rated R sign on them, I read it on a site, The first poster they made has Undertaker in the middle but this has changed because of Edge being world champ.

Reaction score
lol its funny that they just pasted Edge on top of Undertaker haha Anyway, WWE Vengeance could be ok. I am not happy with the news of yet another Edge-Batista match. Those 2 have no chemistry in the ring and shouldnt be wrestling each other

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Open Chellenge Match for WWE Championship
John Cena (c) vs. Mick Foley vs. Lashley vs. King Booker vs. Randy Orton

World Championship
Edge (c) vs. Batista

Cruiserweight Championship
Chavo Guerrero (c) vs. Jimmy Wang Yang

Womens Championship
Melina (c) vs. Candice Michelle

World Tag Team Championship
Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch (c) vs. The Hardys

United States Championship
MVP (c) vs. Ric Flair

Intercontinental Championship
Santino Marella (c) vs. Umaga w/Armando Alejandro Estrada

Wordlife

i have a fealing that lashley beats cena for the title and goes on to feud with kennedy or orton.... hopefully RKO

EdgeHead

Reaction score
ok here's my predictions

candice vs melina - nobody cares, but probably candice
Chavo vs Yang - Chavo
Cade and Murdoch vs Hardys - Hardys
Flair vs MVP- MVP but flair will win it (US title) down the road
Santino vs Umaga - Does anyone wanna see this? Santino
Benoit vs CM Punk - I am really looking foreward to this one. Hopefully the match wont be full of stall holds. Benoit
Edge vs Batista- hopefully Edge to end this shit.
Cena vs Orton vs Foley vs Bookah! vs Lashley- For Christ sake anyone but Cena. If Cena wins i'll probably quit WWE but i think cena will actually lose it this time. Lashley/Orton

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
My thoughts/predictions

Cena vs Lashley vs Orton vs Booker vs Mick Foley

This match should be off the chain...The only person I expect to win it though is Cena...I can also see Cena or Lashley turning Heel...

Edge vs Batista

Why again?!But this time theres not even a Stip except "Last Chance"...Breaking news:NO ONE GIVES A DAMN!!Edge will win it.

MVP vs Flair:This one will be awesome....Flair wont win,but he will put on one hell of a match with this Bright young talent:MVP will win

Chavo vs Wang Yang:This one with the proper time could be another great match,but sadly I cant see WWE giving the CWs alot of time:Wang Yang will win.

CM Punk vs Chris Benoit:This is kind of a dream match....THis one will kick some serious ass...Benoit will be new ECW champ

Hardyz vs Cade an Murdoch:This should of been Cade and Murdoch vs WGTT/Cryme Tyme/L&K but whatever....Cade and Murdoch will win and This should be the last we see of the Tag Team "The Hardyz"for a while...

Melina vs.Candice:Melina will win in a short meaningless match.

Umaga vs Santino:Damnit Damnit damnit!!!Umaga sucked as IC champ and will suck as it again...I am fed up with Umaga his whole character is stale and no one cares anymore....Umaga will win it and Squash people for the next 6 months, FUCK...unless Santino gets DQed or Counted out (which im hoping for!!).

IDK who Deuce and Domino will be facing but itll Likley be the Major Brothers...that should be a good ass match,those are two of the fastest rising teams in WWE today IMO...Deuce and Domino will retain..

3lions

Reaction score
I agree completely with V1. All of his predicitons are the same as mine. I can't see Umaga winning the IC Title again. It doesn't make sence. I'd rather see Regal do a run-in nd cause a DQ finish, setting up their feud.

As for the WWE Title match, I expect Cena to win, but have a feeling the title might change hands in this match ... also, expect Orton to give Foley a 'concussion' during / after the match.

On a side night, 'Night Of Champions' : How pissed must Deuce and Domino be right now?